Lemon Skunk , Window grow(24 weeks veg.)

cigo

Hello all i decide to make new thread for lemonskunk because she grow in-door's
Ok today i just transplated she to new 100(37 gallons) liters pot...
She is now 11 weeks and 2 days old.
I plan to finish te vegetation about on 24-25 weeks...
And then 8-12 weeks of flowering...
So this post will be active about 32-37 weeks at-all, but looking to future 21-26 weeks.
First photos and next update on week 12.
DSC000018.JPG

DSC0000210.JPG

DSC000035.JPG

DSC0000411.JPG

DSC000059.JPG

Hello Guys!
I dont remember, i post it or not.
Before 3-7 days i applied to soil flowering activators.
And i looked to yesterday and today !!Much big diffrences!
Already got preflowers couple of them with stigmas!!
Today i will ask friend a camera for better quality and resolution of photos.
And aftger 5 days i gonna add 2 times more activator amount to soil!!!
There gonna be nice blooooooooooooooooooominG!
:surf::slide::cheer::roorrip:

that thing is a bush you flowering her in the window?
i was trying to do that with blooming activators[nutes, with some elements which make plant bloom], but she are to strong and they cant do anything, she was started with
stigmas and now stigmas/pistils leftm other dried and fall down...she will grow in vegetation more 8 weeks as minimum.
So answer not yet.

put a black garbage bag over the window or move it to a dark closet after it gets 12 hours or light

no man...looks there is 100 l pot maybe bigger with 30 % soil mixed by me..[50% perlite/50% orchidey soil], and other 70% are single heavy sandy soil from forest. So this all are so heavy that if i woild try to remove from the window pot after 2-3 times of doing that will brake, cuz i made it my self and i know its not so strong.I just will wait until she bloom her self after 2 months about trust me then harvest should be special.

just if i will try and i failled so this can broke my plant...and i fraid of that so i peacefully wait for nature will let her do that ...:)
and yes i think patient will be rewarded...all grow period should be about 8,5-10,5 months with flowering.

Back
Top Bottom