BigSmokie's 2nd try (Lowlife Automatic AK47 FEMINISED)

BigSmokie

Hey everyone, this is my second try at growing and the first time was just some bag seed and it was only one plant that turned out to be a male :oops: This time I am only growing one plant I got from a friend as a seed. Anyway here are the details

What strain is it? Automatic AK47 FEMINISED
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Mostly Sativa/Ruderalis
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg.
If in Veg... For how long? 3 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Fox Farms Ocean Forest
If soil... What size pot? 5 gallon
Size of light? 600w HID
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 74 day, 68 night
RH of Room/cab? 40%
PH of media or res? 5.8
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? Every 3rd day
Type and strength of ferts used? Fox Farms GB, BB, TB 1/4 Dose

And here are some pics of the progress so far (3 weeks old)

SDC10206.JPG

SDC10207.JPG

SDC10204.JPG

SDC10205.JPG

SDC10201.JPG

SDC10202.JPG

Thanks for looking and all help and comments are welcome:thanks:

Looks great! You'll probably have to wait another week or so for it to show sex, and those will be just pre flowers. If you want to really bud, you'll have to switch your light cycle to 12/12. ;-)

Looks great! You'll probably have to wait another week or so for it to show sex, and those will be just pre flowers. If you want to really bud, you'll have to switch your light cycle to 12/12. ;-)

12/12 even for a auto flowering strain? I thought it's best to do a 18/6 from start to finish? If I don't see any signs of sex by next week then I'll go 12/12

:thanks:

Thanks for the rep... I didn't think it would get this big but I have been seeing all kinds of big busy lowryders that are not auto flowering so I am thinking it's the breeder but I am still going to get me a nice harvest if I can help it. It's about 60 days from seed so according to the seed bank site it should be done by now and you can see I still have allot of time to go before it's done. I will keep everyone posted.

Nice wide lady bro, the fan leaves look huge on her.

AK47 can go 60 days in flower or more, so i'd say they'll be ready in a month. If not, they'll be damn close. This time in august your mouth is gonna be watering so bad. Good growing bigsmokie.

Back
Top Bottom