Post Thanks / Like

Re: First Grow. Phototron box.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Fox View Post
    You're doing great!
    Thanks you!!

Quote Originally Posted by HazeSeeker View Post
    nice...Looks good .
    Hope you'll get some stinky buds ...
    thanks. yeah me too. congrats on member of the month again.
    If at first you don't succeed, it wont hurt to smoke some weed.

WEEDYS AT IT AGAIN! 2k watt indoor & outdoor CURRENT

WEEDYS BACK!
    (Discontinued 2011)

Post Thanks / Like

wow clones look great

Post Thanks / Like

cant wait tilll thay bud

Post Thanks / Like

day 43. 13 day flower. for tron
    day 25 for clones from cutting.

i culled out 1 male from tron. and got 1 definite female. and 1 still hasnt shown yet. still thinking about just cutting it out for more space and light for the for sure female.

and also i dont know with but the 3 clones, 2 are flourishing and 1 isnt really doing shit but getting crispy leaves. and tips. it kinda scares me. i put all of them into FFOF in a styrofoam cup about a week ago. and the problem being that these clones are from my buddy. and his plants are all like week 12 flowering. and i know that the clone thats doing bad is a purple haze clone. =/. hopefully someone can help me out.

ok now for the clones. heres the shitty one.

and the better two

WEEDYS BACK!
    (Discontinued 2011)

Post Thanks / Like

just caught up with your thread. Great job on the clones!!! Reps for the clones and Michigan baby!
    whats this about a "New World Order"? I just wanna know if fries and a coke come with that...

Check out my first grow : http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...-michigan.html

Post Thanks / Like

thanks buddy. yeah man MICHIGAN is where its at!!

WEEDYS BACK!
    (Discontinued 2011)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow. So you decided to go 12/12 after only 30 days then? Should be interesting to see how it goes. How long you plan on leaving the lights in 12/12?

Significant deviation from the PI method here, that is for sure.
    See blog for links to all my grow journals

Latest Grow Journal - "Al-Naturale" Autoflower Outdoor Excursion

"Observe, record, tabulate, communicate. Use your five senses. Learn to see, learn to hear, learn to feel, learn to smell, and know that by practice alone you can become expert." - William Osler

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That "shitty clone" appears to be much different than the healthy ones. It appears to have been a flowering branch that was attempted to be cloned. I'm no expert, but I do not think the cutting's predominate hormones are set to develop roots and new foliage. Most people seem to agree that it is best to take cuttings from plants that are in a vegetative state. If that cutting does die, try to see how well the root development went by rinsing off the soil. I'm curious to know how well it did in developing new roots.

"Observe, record, tabulate, communicate. Use your five senses. Learn to see, learn to hear, learn to feel, learn to smell, and know that by practice alone you can become expert." - William Osler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WeedyMcWeedWeed View Post
    thanks buddy. yeah man MICHIGAN is where its at!!
    Lookin good man! I am originally from Northport.Long time ago.
    "Kindness.It doesn't cost a damn thing.Sprinkle that shit everywhere."

Post Thanks / Like

munki

yeah i should have vegged for at least 2 more weeks. but i decided to follow not only the FF nute schedule, but also, i was hoping flowering early might help to keep the height down, dont know if itll work. well see. and also, yes all the clones are from my buddys plants, i have 4 clones from him, all different plants. the one that isnt doing so hot, was off a plant that was the furthest along. they all were 2 weeks into flowering when they were cut. but that one was what seemed lie starting to flower, not preflower, but flower in the veg state [18/6]. check my threads posted for "budding during veg" these are the plants which my clones were taken from. the tall lanky one, which turned out too be purple haze is what the "shitty" clone was taken from. now, they all had roots formed in the rockwool before i put them into the soil. but it seems all the other revegged themselves, where that one seems to keep wanting to bud. im tempted to put it in with the tron during night time and keep it in 12/12. i really dont know what to do with it.

minus.

i wondered if you were gonna drop back in and check how my grow has progressed. yeah newport huh. im about 20 min outside of detroit right now.
    but how you had 6 plants in your tron still amazes me. lol. i had 3 and it was way to dense. now i have 2. and i know i should take it down to 1. but i also lst'd idk. well see what happens.

WEEDYS BACK!
    (Discontinued 2011)

Plant & Nug of the Month Winner
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks good WeedyMcWeedWeed!!

Your flowering clone will take a bit longer to get started and re-veg but it's never too late to clone. A flowing clone like that will produce lots of nice colas with no stress training required. I have 5 flowering clones going right now but I took them at only 2 weeks into 12/12.

I have cloned a mature bud (9 weeks) but it took quite a while to re-veg and grow to a mature plant.

Harry

Post Thanks / Like

minus.

i wondered if you were gonna drop back in and check how my grow has progressed. yeah newport huh. im about 20 min outside of detroit right now.
    but how you had 6 plants in your tron still amazes me. lol. i had 3 and it was way to dense. now i have 2. and i know i should take it down to 1. but i also lst'd idk. well see what happens.
    Yeah man I'm still here! Not Newport,northport.North of Traverse city,close to the UP.Also lived in Mt.Clemens/Anchor Bay area too!
    I had started with 13 to begin with weedy,lol.It was an experiment and I was just curious,plus I didn't know how many ladies would turn up.
    That is still the best smoke I ever grew!
    One in the tron is enough for sure but I bet yours turn out just fine.Can't wait to see that thing completely stuffed!
    "Kindness.It doesn't cost a damn thing.Sprinkle that shit everywhere."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

munki

yeah i should have vegged for at least 2 more weeks. but i decided to follow not only the FF nute schedule, but also, i was hoping flowering early might help to keep the height down, dont know if itll work. well see. and also, yes all the clones are from my buddys plants, i have 4 clones from him, all different plants. the one that isnt doing so hot, was off a plant that was the furthest along. they all were 2 weeks into flowering when they were cut. but that one was what seemed lie starting to flower, not preflower, but flower in the veg state [18/6]. check my threads posted for "budding during veg" these are the plants which my clones were taken from. the tall lanky one, which turned out too be purple haze is what the "shitty" clone was taken from. now, they all had roots formed in the rockwool before i put them into the soil. but it seems all the other revegged themselves, where that one seems to keep wanting to bud. im tempted to put it in with the tron during night time and keep it in 12/12. i really dont know what to do with it.
    The phototron manufacturer, Pyraponic Industries (PI), has two booklets that come with the tron, a green one and red one. The green one is step by step in growing with their method. Using that method, they would have you set the lights to 16/8 and grow those plants to the top of the tron. Then, when they get a couple of inches above the tops of the lights, cut the tops of the plants and go 12/12. Buds start to form but when only 10% of the hairs turn color, they want the tron to go 24/0 until it gets back into veg mode. So, they treat the plants more like a fruit tree where the grower picks off small buds as they mature, then grow more on the same plant. They claim up to 9 harvests/year on this system.

I wanted the big harvest though, so I got out of my tron and went under a HPS.

Post Thanks / Like

yes. i too will be getting HIDs. i have a 250w MH setup right now over the DWC and clones. i want a 400w switchable. and a 600 HPS.

now for an update. not too many pics from the tron. been busy lately.

and i transplanted one clone yesterday .one left to do today.

WEEDYS BACK!
    (Discontinued 2011)

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast