Thread: Weedtastics white russian soil grow

  1. #346
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    438
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    amazing, getting frosty from day to day, absulotly yummy russians.

  2. #347
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,166
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GrowitALL View Post
    Hell yea, this is what i like to see after being away for so long. good job
    hehe yea thats wot i thought after missing my girls for so long lol thank you

  3. #348
    420 Member fuuji0019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    376
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Loving the new photos, about what height are they now?
    ...Obviously must of been following your own advice "be lucky"


  4. #349
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,166
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Quote Originally Posted by moslowjj View Post
    Ya its great to see your girls after a week or 2 where you can see a big change instead of everyday you don't notice so much..not that I mind daily care...my therapy..lol.. Very nice grow weedtastic A+ on your ladies....
    yea i hear yea i love the daily care and yes deffo therapy lol and thanks on the a+ ..............you know when i think back to the start of my first grow and i remember looking at the test tube with the seeds in i never dreamed i wud get this far lol

  5. #350
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,166
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Quote Originally Posted by fuuji0019 View Post
    Loving the new photos, about what height are they now?
    ...Obviously must of been following your own advice "be lucky"

    hi mate not quite sure on heights and lights have just gone off :( so ill check it out tomorrow and let you know no props .....dunno wot you mean ? .....Obviously must of been following your own advice in wot regard ? ......be lucky weedtastic

  6. #351
    420 Member fuuji0019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    376
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Quote Originally Posted by weedtastic View Post
    hi mate not quite sure on heights and lights have just gone off :( so ill check it out tomorrow and let you know no props .....dunno wot you mean ? .....Obviously must of been following your own advice in wot regard ? ......be lucky weedtastic
    Cool, would be good to know.
    You always leave "be lucky" or "stay lucky" at the end of your replies; Was trying to say that you've been lucky, everythings looking healthy and tastey

  7. #352
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,166
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Quote Originally Posted by fuuji0019 View Post
    Cool, would be good to know.
    You always leave "be lucky" or "stay lucky" at the end of your replies; Was trying to say that you've been lucky, everythings looking healthy and tastey
    ah gottcha im very very tired and stonned lol thanks mate speek tomoz on the heights

  8. #353
    420 Member fineas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Hello Weedtastic,
    I just stumbled upon your grow, and I must say what a beautiful site it is. Those plants look healthy and beautiful. I wish I could be in that room for aroma therapy. I like to touch the plant and then keep enjoying the aroma off my fingers for a while. yours look like they smell quite rightly!
    YUou are doing an amaging job!
    Fineas

  9. #354
    Member of the Month: 3rd Place Winner
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outskirts, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Was worried bout ya 4 a second. Sounds like u had a good trip. Looks like ur colas have become quite swollen. Get some rest so we can get a real update.

  10. #355
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,166
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Quote Originally Posted by fineas View Post
    Hello Weedtastic,
    I just stumbled upon your grow, and I must say what a beautiful site it is. Those plants look healthy and beautiful. I wish I could be in that room for aroma therapy. I like to touch the plant and then keep enjoying the aroma off my fingers for a while. yours look like they smell quite rightly!
    YUou are doing an amaging job!
    Fineas
    hi fineas you sound like my grow bud lol every thing you said he loves are runnung joke is he says to me.....oh i wanna lickem ...and i say BEHAVE YOURSELF lol thanks for the good vibes

  11. #356
    2nd Place Plant, and 3rd Place Member of the Month Winner Spike69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    2,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    14

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Lookin great man-way to go,you are a pro grower

  12. #357
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,166
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Quote Originally Posted by BWC BayArea View Post
    Was worried bout ya 4 a second. Sounds like u had a good trip. Looks like ur colas have become quite swollen. Get some rest so we can get a real update.
    hi m8 thanks for the concern i can t sleep now so good to be back lol back here i mean hols where great thanks .........i so missed postin and reading lol funny thing this growing i dunno weather im more addicted to being able to grow it or smoke it lmao.........its gotta be both in equals for me ......i gotta sleep now nite..........be lucky weedtastic

  13. #358
    420 Member Mmmmick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rendevouzing with Rama
    Posts
    2,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Quote Originally Posted by weedtastic View Post
    ok thats it for now to tied gotta get to bed as always lets hear wot yea got good or bad............be lucky weedtastic

    looking great weedtastic, nice work.

  14. #359
    420 Member Sonzor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,039
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Those buds are getting some nice girth to them. Great job + rep..
    First time indoor Scrog
    seeds-seeds-more-seeds Complete
    Outdoor Number 3 LB-Haze Complete
    Winter Outdoor Grow 2009-2010 Complete
    First Timer - Any Suggestions? Complete

    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

  15. #360
    420 Member fuuji0019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    376
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Just wait, i was feeling addicted to growing + posting, then had a harvest party weekend! Fair enough 5-15 people smoking constantly over a weekend does half your crop, but that was the best smoke ever, and every joint feels so rewarding!!



    Loved it and cant wait to get going again! You've got a good green thumb!


Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast