Thread: Weedtastics white russian soil grow

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

Quote Originally Posted by spike69 View Post
    Lookin great man-way to go,you are a pro grower
    nah thanks for the kind words no pro grower here just lapping up the info here and all the help is where i am now all down to the site and its members

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmick View Post
    looking great weedtastic, nice work.
    thanks m8 but aint it time to see where your upto ? post some pics ? your growin rite? your watchin here rite ? share your grow also we can all learn from each other good or bad ? lets see em ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by weedtastic View Post
    thanks m8 but aint it time to see where your upto ? post some pics ? your growin rite? your watchin here rite ? share your grow also we can all learn from each other good or bad ? lets see em ?
    gotta read the faq's more thoroughly first, I guess. No sign of an attachment button. I have a few pics 5 days after the repot and subsequent trim. I'll get em up here eventually,lol.

wicked lookin buds weedtastic, you're doin a great job man.

just noticed I'm not authorized to post attachments. Can't originate pm's either until I get more posts in.

Post Thanks / Like

Super surprize to come home to nice! they are huge!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fuuji0019 View Post
    Just wait, i was feeling addicted to growing + posting, then had a harvest party weekend! Fair enough 5-15 people smoking constantly over a weekend does half your crop, but that was the best smoke ever, and every joint feels so rewarding!!

Loved it and cant wait to get going again! You've got a good green thumb!

wow half your crop i wish i could hang out with you lol...........my plants are ranging from 18 to 23 inches tall mate and the light is sitting at between 14 inch from lowest colas and 9 and a half inch

from my highest colas hope this helps mate........be lucky weedtastic

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tunes420 View Post
    Super surprize to come home to nice! they are huge!
    thanks for your kind words really appreciated....be lucky weedtastic

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

ok full update here goes i have now chopped the ill girl after much fight her disease got the better of her i still think it was fungi and in our recent heatwave it finally caught her up i dried her superfast on light ballest for 2 days and thought wot the hell lets smoke her and see wot shes like me and my grow bud both got really stoned real head buzz high and lasts for hours so may she rest in peace lol plus the space she freed up is awsome i now have 3 plants under each 400 watt high presssure soduim........i managed to pay off all the kids to go out for the day lol to bring the ladies in for a few natural light pics this is only the second time ive took pics in natural light and to see each one on there own made me realise how well these ladies are doing and how much difference a week makes....ive also stripped the buds which are lower down which will only ever be 2 inches when harvested so i don t see the point of letting them nick the nutes from the higher buds it also seems a waste of energy for my ladies to have to feed the very low bud........and lastly i have tied wire around some of the colas to seperate them so they get even light as i noticed 2 colas together had touched and when i pulled them apart they had not grown where they where touching each other as the light was blocked....ok enough waffle heres the pics........be lucky weedtastic

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

this lady is very compact indeed and takes hardly any space up in my grow room

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

same lady

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

close up of the bud

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

ok this lady is gonna be my biggest yeilder i think by far she has 8 top colas and 8 secondry colas she is just awsome very very strong luckily i have 3 clones which are getting quite big themselves from her and ive topped them twice already way earlier than i did my first ladies so i guess ill have to wait and see wot happens to them heres the pics

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

same girl

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

same lady again

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast