Thread: Weedtastics white russian soil grow

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

ok these first 3 pic are wot i took in flower as my other clones where not looking like they where gonna make it

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

believe it or not ive just transplanted these they have awsome roots so i took em out the propergator and already the are producing new leaves

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

this lady is 3 weeks from cloning her she will be very strong im hoping as she is from my monster lady the one with all the 8 colas and 8 secondrys

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

this lady is from a different plant one which i topped and planted the top

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

kinda hard to explain this lady i had a secondry stem and cut it into 3 this is the middle piece if you get me ? i did it with my grow bud both stonned silly and thought it wud be funny if it grew i think she had the last laugh thou

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

a different lady

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

this is one ive topped twice already im gonna do an experiment on her and top her as many times as i can possibly do before she goes into flower sorry pic ain t good you can just make out her four tops

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

and lastly a group shot i have about 15 clones at the mo but only intend flowering 10 max which is more than enough for me and my grow bud
    please excuse the dirty floor and the shoddy light we got all our light free so i don t complain lol

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

ok thats all for now as always your comments opinions good or bad lets hear em..............ive also entered plant of the month so anybody wishing to vote for me please feel free no harm done if you guys prefare a different plant.........be lucky weedtastic

Member of the Month: 3rd Place Winner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

U cloned from the ones in flower? Never tried that but interested to see how it turns out.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BWC BayArea View Post
    U cloned from the ones in flower? Never tried that but interesyed to see how it turns out.
    yea mate first for me too but yea live en learn .........be lucky weedtastic ps they have a hell ova root system don t be to suprised i won t be after taken from the propergator ie incubater they are gonna thrive if my calculations are right which i think are correct but again on unchartered waters lol.........be lucky weedtastic oh by the way i aint stonned at this time ov nite lol on a more serious learnin curve for us both..... the flowering clones have stood still in the prop for 3 weeks i took em out 2 days ago and then one each day till today thought they were dead to be honest till transplantin them and seein the roots i now know there gonna fly but as you say keep a watchful eye on em and wen i post ill use it for a reference the flowering clones lol...........be lucky weedtastic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by weedtastic View Post
    ok thats all for now as always your comments opinions good or bad lets hear em..............ive also entered plant of the month so anybody wishing to vote for me please feel free no harm done if you guys prefare a different plant.........be lucky weedtastic
    looks like you're off to a good start for your next grow. From what I've read(since I don't know much from experience) you can clone in flower, probably get more branches.

Got my vote weedtastic. Your entry has so many tops it should have to go in twice,lol. And those Russians are potent. Be interested in your dry weight from that one if there's any way to keep them from getting mixed up.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I havent been following this but i saw BWC Bayarea was the last post so i checked it out. Boy im glad i did. That is very impressive how beautiful your ladies are. Well done! Keep It Up!

Member of the Month: 3rd Place Winner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've read about cloning in flower but like reveging a harvested plant its too time consuming for my style. Now if I just had that girl I just had to have another of then I'd consider. I am curious to see how urs does weedtastic. I'll be watching attentively. Good job and keep us posted. I guess I gotta take pics of mine now that u did. C u in a few m8.

Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast