Thread: Weedtastics white russian soil grow

Post Thanks / Like

Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

Plan on having one gallon per foot of plant. To be safe, I would multiply the height they are now by 3, so you can get the ending height estimate. ;-)

Post Thanks / Like

I can tell, even with the problems ive occourded - that my pot size + soil amount has effected the overall size of my plants - So yeah, i agree with Ms.Fox - 3-5+ Gallon pots are always a must!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

hi fuuji0019 hi ms fox thanks for the info.....much appreciated...ok update time....day 26 from my first baby breaking soil and alls well i have repotted all plants into bigger pots im going to transplant one more time when they are ready to go into flower ...the rust spots i have treated again with an anti fungal spray and i can confirm it is not killing the fungi but does stop it dead in its tracks for about 5 days only problem is it says on the bottle treat every 14 days so im going to get some neem oil consentrate as that has an anti fungal aid in it also......perhap ms fox i should or pehaps you should do some sort of sticky as nobody could identify wot the problem was and i see so many people having the same problem and treat it as a nute burn i also have some real upclose pics to help ....let me know wot you think ? ok overall im really pleased with my grow only thing missing is good ventilation (which im sure is where the fungi started) ive got a 5 inch ruck fan coming monday to draw the hot air out and im putting more vents in about 6 inches off the ground so the fan can draw cooler air in......i do think a couple of plants have streched not to much but maybe with the new fan i can pehaps lower the light it is sitting 24 inches from plants at the moment ....nothing else to report really ill post pics next..... be lucky weedtastic....

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Looking like you have a nice healthy garden growing there. Great job and keep up the good work...
    First time indoor Scrog
    seeds-seeds-more-seeds Complete
    Outdoor Number 3 LB-Haze Complete
    Winter Outdoor Grow 2009-2010 Complete
    First Timer - Any Suggestions? Complete

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

ive just looked back thru the pics and in pic 3 the blue or blueish spots on the leaves are the anti fungi that was the plant least infected but just incase anyone was wondering

Post Thanks / Like

Looking really great and healthy to me from here. DOnt worry yourself too much - they should perk up soon.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

hi guys my first baby popped out the soil 30 days ago im 6 nodes up my biggest plant is 14/15 inches so im thinking of cloning this evening althou there are no sighns of sex yet ive never cloned before so any advise wud be appreciated thanks guys and gals.......be lucky.......weedtastic

Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, I would wait until you know what sex they are before you clone. There's no sense in cloning a male. ;-) When you decide to clone, I like to use clonex gel.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info ms fox you saved me a whole lot of work ......ok update time its only been 5 days since i last posted but the difference 5 days make wow pics to follow.....ok got the rust spots under control turned out to be a fungi so the 2 ill plants are fighting back now so thats great news i was kinda hoping to of sexed these plants by now but these white russians seem a little on the slow side when it comes to the sexing ive got some close up shots of the first signs ...i think ? of sexing......ok on the whole this grow is going great im on day 30 now from them breaking the soil ......the smell these give of is awsome the size to is awsome they are truly flying i still have a few temp issues which will be resolved tomorrow ( but i guess every one from the uk will be having temp issues with the heat spell we are having at the moment) thanks fuuji0019 for dropping by and your comments i appreciate them and also thanks to sonzor whos gonna have some big big bud any day now.......be lucky......weedtastic

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Plants are look green and healthy. I would not worry too much about the sexing. They will be sprouting little girl parts before you know it. Great job and good luck with the ladies..
    First time indoor Scrog
    seeds-seeds-more-seeds Complete
    Outdoor Number 3 LB-Haze Complete
    Winter Outdoor Grow 2009-2010 Complete
    First Timer - Any Suggestions? Complete

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

hi update time ok firstly ive been out and bought a 5 inch ruck fan and some accustic loft insullation and a peice of mdf board and made myself an accustic ruck fan that truly works awsome and does not make a sound ive installed it and finally got my temps down also i decided to clone 4 of my plants and to top 4 of them they have not shown sex yet but anyways...it all went well on the whole i took some pics to share here goes[IMG][/IMG]

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast