Thread: Weedtastics white russian soil grow

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

Quote Originally Posted by BWC BayArea View Post
    I've read about cloning in flower but like reveging a harvested plant its too time consuming for my style. Now if I just had that girl I just had to have another of then I'd consider. I am curious to see how urs does weedtastic. I'll be watching attentively. Good job and keep us posted. I guess I gotta take pics of mine now that u did. C u in a few m8.
    my really bad judgement is at fault here i didn t see my grow goin this way havin 7 girls from 10 seeds i was indeed a lucky fooker i took clones and made so many mistakes i ended up with less than 25% sucess rate so i cloned in flower......weedtastic grasping at straws lol but havin read so many journals and watchin ppl do the clone in flower route i thought gotta be woth a chance wot i now have on my hands is maybe 4 or 5 ladies each for me and my grow bud 3 weeks old and maybe 4 or 5 flowin clones each which will be 3 weeks behind them so all in all i have a routating flower cycle with buds every 3 weeks orso so luck has played a great part in this grow idd its my first grow and we are all hear to live an learn i have been on a journey snapping my plants like no one ive seen round here super croppin and lst..ing all in the same grow? jesus wot a ride totally awsome im here with help from yourself and many many others you all know who you are ...you all have posted lol im just sittin back and lookin at my ladies thinkin "they can t be mine " lol great ridin with you guys new update tomoz or saturday..........be lucky weedtastic

Member of the Month: 3rd Place Winner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Damn this is ur first grow? Damn, musta slipped my mind. Hell of a job. U know if it takes a flowering clone longer to root?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BWC BayArea View Post
    Damn this is ur first grow? Damn, musta slipped my mind. Hell of a job. U know if it takes a flowering clone longer to root?
    yea so im thinkin i have a 3 wwk cycle of buds coz the flowin clones take that much longer 3 weeks in this case now i have 3 week old clones and ones i just took out the propergator which i call 1 day old more luck than judgement to be honest i have about 15 to 20 plants without the ones in flower and i only want to flower at most 10 next time round so maybe a mother from best 2 yeilders or im thinkin best 2 smokers ...wot i love about growin is its not predictable so im goin again with these whte russians coz i know wot they do but maybe next grow im thinkin cali mist and of course the russians i love the structure of the cali mists and also the white russians i find em very pretty compared to some strains................be lucky weedtastic

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

hi guys update time i think these white russians are fattening up quite nice ive noticed ive a pheno who looks like the ak47 so ill post her up 2 enjoy the pics this one is more white russian

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

these 2 colas are more the ak47 ive read up and they take 9 weeks flower (the white russians take 10 ish which put mine at 2 weeks to the chop so im hoping all the supercropping i did has slowed em down as they don t look like they will be done in 2 weeks heres the pic

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

the plants nearest the camera are only 6 weeks in and in the foreground they are 7 weeks in flower

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

the ak47 here her bud i a lot less dense than the russian butshe has more of a frost on her

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

this is 4 plants i can t seem to get them all in together im not complaining thou

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

this pic here has had me starring at it for ages lol i can now see why they call this method the sea of green the fan leaves being the sea and the colas just bobbin around in there beautiful i think lol

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

in this pic you can see my new edition my carbon filter i have noticed these ladies are gettin real smelly hadn t been an issue till this week better to be safe than sorry so i fitted today

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

a little burn on the leaves im not concerned as ive reached the max level of my nutes and they have had one water since they have been fed every other watering so i expect this sortta thing but i think the results out weight the damage wot do you guys think ?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry i forgot to mention i bought diamond mylar and lined by grow room out there is definently and increase in light not brighter to see but me and my grow bud both noticed the light was more intense on the plants it cost £24 for 8 meters

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

ok thats it for now as always lets hear wot yea got good or bad ...............be lucky weedtastic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by weedtastic View Post
    in this pic you can see my new edition my carbon filter i have noticed these ladies are gettin real smelly hadn t been an issue till this week better to be safe than sorry so i fitted today

getting fat weedtastic, great lookin plants.

Nice addition that carbon filter. my local hydro shop wants 400 Canadian for a fan and filter. I'm gonna rebuild my homemade unit, I can't talk myself into spending that much for a small grow. I'll likely never have more than 4 plants in flower at once.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmick View Post
    getting fat weedtastic, great lookin plants.

Nice addition that carbon filter. my local hydro shop wants 400 Canadian for a fan and filter. I'm gonna rebuild my homemade unit, I can't talk myself into spending that much for a small grow. I'll likely never have more than 4 plants in flower at once.
    4 plants in flower = intake at least passive and out take least needs to be some sort of extraction fan if i was you id go with another 2 plants this time get em budding real nice and if you can afford the extraction etc then buy it next time round for your 4.............be lucky weedtastic edit i don t really know how much if any your lights kick out heat? let me know thou? in a normal day in my grow room i have 2x 400 watt high pressure soduim lights 1 x 400 watt metal halide light in the same room with plastic blackout mylar round my veg which the heat seeps thru my temps are reaching 82 f when hot and 65 to 68 f ish during nite althou now veg light on thru out the night its warmer but ain t checked the temps to be honest but its nice an warm concidering we are havin much colder nites now once are summer ends here the temps plumit by this time next month 12 or 14 highs in the day is norm and 8 and 10 in the nites ....think ill need heater for the nites in maybe 6 weeks don t like the idea thou coz it messes with humidity guess ill cross that bridge when i come to it lol.....right enough rambling ...............be lucky weedtastic ops i forgot you made a carbon filter yourself how did that work?........so easy to forget on this weed lol plus we cut another bud down tonite fuck payin £20 a bag and it lasting 2 weeks with 1 pipe a nite im smokin 3 pipes a day at the mo with my grow bud and the wife and my stuff is way better than my dealers already awsome just awsome this growin cant wait till i do a 3 ish day dry and 2 week cure and then when i have some left 8 weeks down the road it will be the real deal as i want it lol.........be lucky weedtastic

Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast