Thread: Weedtastics white russian soil grow

Member of the Month: 3rd Place Winner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

I'm thinking the supercroping put us back like at least 2-3 days for each time its done. Just an estimate based upon speculation and what I'm seeing. My supercroped ones appear to be behind in flower as well.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BWC BayArea View Post
    I'm thinking the supercroping put us back like at least 2-3 days for each time its done. Just an estimate based upon speculation and what I'm seeing. My supercroped ones appear to be behind in flower as well.
    its hard for me to see hear as i supercropped em all but from wot your saying is happening with your supercropped ones i think im seeing that here but don t know enough to be sure me and my grow bud have checked all white russian grows we can find on dozens of sites like our own here a can t really find a match as to buds sizes thicknesses of colas etc at the same point in flower as ours althou i do think and is a gut feeling berrydizzle may be right and i may have to chop earlier im gonna wait see wot he thinks he has first hand knowledge on the strain (i think his were serious seeds ?) thanks for the info mate..............edit they are serious seeds ive just checked..........be lucky weedtastic

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nah, wait til ur scope comes and look at the trichomes to tell u when to harvest. Its hard to go wrong that way. Don't know if u2 can wait that long but if u can, I doubt u'll be disappointed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by weedtastic View Post
    hear is where i got my scope its the one silver geo x30 which i was told id need Microscopes suitable for Field use, including Pocket Microscopes. .....edit this............ i emailed the shop and asked did the 60x 100 bottom come of they sent an email back saying the bottom was detachable so i ordered it worth the extra couple of pounds i think ?

yeah I'd read somewhere in my searches that teh slide carrier came off that model. The extra magnification is probably better. and not much diff in price. I found an ebay seller in the uk that ships to Canada for under 2 pounds. less than 20 Canadian total, if I can't find any locally.Thanks

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

hi all i have posted this pic in plant of the month contest if anybody thinks this lady is worthy of a vote please visit here http://www.420magazine.com/forums/42...st-2009-a.html thanks all.........be lucky weedtastic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by weedtastic View Post
    hi all i have posted this pic in plant of the month contest if anybody thinks this lady is worthy of a vote please visit here http://www.420magazine.com/forums/42...st-2009-a.html thanks all.........be lucky weedtastic

been there, I was your second vote

good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Been here from the start and loved your grow journal, she's turned out so chunky and perfect, amazing grow!
    You got my vote - Congrats!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Too bad they didn't let u switch to a more recent photo. That shit looks fat and symetrical. U've piqued my interest in the strain. Not too big on the white strains tho. But they are potent as shit I hear. i know white widow is. Nice.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fuuji0019 View Post
    Been here from the start and loved your grow journal, she's turned out so chunky and perfect, amazing grow!
    You got my vote - Congrats!

hi fuuji thanks for your vote it means alot coming from you a fellow white russian grower thanks for the kind words...........be lucky weedtastic

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BWC BayArea View Post
    Too bad they didn't let u switch to a more recent photo. That shit looks fat and symetrical. U've piqued my interest in the strain. Not too big on the white strains tho. But they are potent as shit I hear. i know white widow is. Nice.
    yes mate im finding these very strong smoke already very heavy stone and the other pheno very trippy high head stone i kinda like doin d i y stuff on this head stone althou for some reason knocks my grow bud head off lol wimp he is ! im thinking of indruducing chronic towards the end of my 2nd grow i like the look of the bud........be lucky weedtastic

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

small update as i have realised i got carried away recently on updating heres a few shots of the tricones magnified x100 not great but here goes

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast