Thread: Weedtastics white russian soil grow

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

these are my flowering clones ie clones i took whilst plant was in flower which are on veg cycle now which i will deffo do again as i now have 5 girls at about 15 inches tall which i took in veg when they hit 26 inches they are goin in to flower then about 2 weeks later ill have another 3 ready for flower then as the first 5 girls are ready to harvest i will have anther 10 ready to flower as the clones i took in flower take that much longer to re veg quite luckily have some sorta rotation system goin lol

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

here you can see all original leaves where cut at the cloning stage if you look real close all the new growth is intact

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

same in this pic wot i find with these clones that i took in flower is if i move them away from the light they just slow rite down then the minute you give em more light they start growin real quick so very easy to slow em till im ready for em if you get me ?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

here in this pic but hard to really see is my 5 main ladies plus ive squashed the 3 ladies that are 2 weeks behind them in lol

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

this is one of the ladies about 2 weeks behind the main ones

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

another flowering clone i took if you look real close you can see how fucked up the plant gets goin back to veg but soon as they do they respond real well

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by weedtastic View Post
    ops a better pic sorry

gonna have a full flower room next time up. Should be fun. Are you revegging a couple of your original plants in the background?

ooops you squeezed a few more pics in before I posted,lol. nevermind

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

hey heres a dryin bud shot 6 days dryin i have enough smoke now not to touch any of this bud till its dryed and cured ....can t wait lol

Post Thanks / Like

another flowering clone i took if you look real close you can see how fucked up the plant gets goin back to veg but soon as they do they respond real well
    the growth is pretty wild but gonna be a lot of bud sites.

Post Thanks / Like

hey heres a dryin bud shot 6 days dryin i have enough smoke now not to touch any of this bud till its dryed and cured ....can t wait lol
    nice harvest weedtastic, not to mention that bottom rack that isn't in frame. well done my friend, great grow.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

and this the biggest cola i have gutted i lost bigger to the bud rot but i have enough bud to last me thru this next grow so all good in the end please dont ask why i used this for size purposes it was there and handy at the time lol

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

ok thats it guys pretty much last update except the smoke report please post you opinions good or bad here and your comments on last pics and my next update will be weedtastics white russian organic soil grow part 2 in about 1/2 weeks.............be lucky weedtastic

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

lmao mmmmick c mon lets hear wot you got in 1 sentance your bud is really kickin in eh ? lol you make me laugh mate hehe............be lucky weedtastic

Post Thanks / Like

lmao mmmmick c mon lets hear wot you got in 1 sentance your bud is really kickin in eh ? lol you make me laugh mate hehe............be lucky weedtastic

heheh One sentence is tough for me to do but I'm still straight so far today. Gonna chop in a couple of days. Spent some time with the scope this afternoon, seeing some amber on the top and 50/50 clear milky halfway down.

Your bud is kickin, mine is trying to get a foot off the ground,rofl.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

you know wot ..sod it everyone round here does go on and does a final smoke report at this stage of there grow but i think wot everyone forgets is how much we learn from our grows and other peoples we watch we all have a drying time which is a quiet period in our grows so can i suggest we all from now on have a section in our grow journals where we write down things we learnt things we did different and if in fact was better i did a few experiments along the way so did my grow bud and this is wot we found...please remember these are own personal findings on our grow..........we let 1 plant go without water longer than all the rest we waited till she wilted she never did wilt so we watered her a lot less ( tryin the water then let em dry out is good for the roots thing ) our finding were this she grew smaller and more compact her bud construction started at the bottom of her stem and worked its way rite to the top not many of our other girls did that !....but still conciderable smaller buds but then lovely to smoke i mean me and my grow bud really like her alot to sum up yea nice smoke but we slowed her down and she wasn t as bushy as most due to lack of water she suffered in height also............another plant i mixed 50/50 pearlite and soil so i cud get more watering thought it mite help however i forgot to water it more lol and it suffered stunt of growth too gotta be chalked up to me that one lol....our ill girl the one that got fungi on it it stayed 1 to 2 sets of leaves in front of its disease all the way till temps hit high 80,s and the disease took her i chopped remember ? before the disease spread to the buds....but fact is the rising temps when fungi present...lesson learnt...........then the dreaded bud rot wot did we learn from that ? fact i thought bud formation was one bud growing on top of another i never knew they were side shoots off the stem...so when i got bud rot and pulled the bud backwards off the stems i cud clearly see why these had got bud rot sticky thick buds no air all i had to do was blow a fan thru the buds themselves or pull the buds off the stem a little for circulation ...but lesson learnt.......we all learn lessons on our grows sometimes we don t post them because no matter how big or small we find the answers we don t think them important well ......i disagree i wanna here wot you guys learnt different from your last grows and post em in your journals not just a smoke report sorry for my rambelings but no one puts wot they actually learnt....lol im gonna start a thread with just this topic this week lol..........be lucky weedtastic....edit this i also learnt with patience i cud max my nutes out without burnin em too = max harvest next time round ...see wot i mean ...learnin

Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast