Thread: Weedtastics white russian soil grow

  1. #676
    420 Member Mmmmick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rendevouzing with Rama
    Posts
    2,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    mmmm just finger trimmed and bottled the big bud and the second half of the Afi. Got 4 bb sized pieces of the richest, spicy black hash I've smelled in years. I can't stop smelling my fingers,lol. These 2 dwarf plants are being much nicer to me than I deserve. Quality wise that is,lol. 8g + 6.7g from the Afi, 12.8 g from the big bud, trimmed a little better than the early clippings.
    not huge but better than I expected, for my first run with all the screwups.

    Thanks for letting me hog space on your journal weedtastic. I hope I didn't detract from it too much.

    lol should have done the newbie trim so I could have claimed over an ounce total,lol.

    one question tho, If these plants get through a grow with good wet/dry cycles and proper care and feeding are they likely to be more potent or just yield better?

  2. #677
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,166
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmick View Post
    mmmm just finger trimmed and bottled the big bud and the second half of the Afi. Got 4 bb sized pieces of the richest, spicy black hash I've smelled in years. I can't stop smelling my fingers,lol. These 2 dwarf plants are being much nicer to me than I deserve. Quality wise that is,lol. 8g + 6.7g from the Afi, 12.8 g from the big bud, trimmed a little better than the early clippings.
    not huge but better than I expected, for my first run with all the screwups.

    Thanks for letting me hog space on your journal weedtastic. I hope I didn't detract from it too much.

    lol should have done the newbie trim so I could have claimed over an ounce total,lol.

    one question tho, If these plants get through a grow with good wet/dry cycles and proper care and feeding are they likely to be more potent or just yield better?
    pics pics pics.......hmm wot a good question in my opinion both .......................i found the thicker my buds got the more smell,the more sticky they became i think in your case or maybe the strain or indeed your first grow she didn t quite thicken up enough ie bud on bud .....wot i found was when i peeled back the bud on the fatter ones only they where really stuck to each other i mean like fused together these buds ive found to be most potent regardless of smoking the heady stuff or heavy body stone every now and then i pull a bud out and think mmmm thats one of the nicer ones and bang much stronger buzz and longer too.......althou wot im finding now is ......i said to the wife i didn t feel stoned the other day id had 5 pipes from 9am till 3pm she said it was funny coz she had felt the same yesterday............i do think we get ammuned to the same strain for a while then it kicks back in....don t ask me why thou maybe others know more than us ? id be intrested to hear guys ?..........be lucky weedtastic

  3. #678
    420 Member Mmmmick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rendevouzing with Rama
    Posts
    2,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Quote Originally Posted by weedtastic View Post
    pics pics pics.......hmm wot a good question in my opinion both .......................i found the thicker my buds got the more smell,the more sticky they became i think in your case or maybe the strain or indeed your first grow she didn t quite thicken up enough ie bud on bud .....wot i found was when i peeled back the bud on the fatter ones only they where really stuck to each other i mean like fused together these buds ive found to be most potent regardless of smoking the heady stuff or heavy body stone every now and then i pull a bud out and think mmmm thats one of the nicer ones and bang much stronger buzz and longer too.......althou wot im finding now is ......i said to the wife i didn t feel stoned the other day id had 5 pipes from 9am till 3pm she said it was funny coz she had felt the same yesterday............i do think we get ammuned to the same strain for a while then it kicks back in....don t ask me why thou maybe others know more than us ? id be intrested to hear guys ?..........be lucky weedtastic
    smoked 2 of the little hash bb's while they were still black and sticky, very tasty good strong hash buzz. They dry out a light brown, less tasty smelling.
    ok the weigh-in pics...lol cmon now there was enough to register on the scale at least.heheh

    the early trim Afi first pic

    ^^^8g minus 2 bowls 2 joints,lol camera needed a charge, can tell by the trim I was in an "elevated" mood,heheh


    ^^^the remainder of the Afi


    ^^^BC big bud trimmed a little better
    just under an ounce total, probably a couple grams lighter after a little more cure. I'm fine with the potency, altho better would be fine,lol. More yield hopefully will come with better feed cycles etc. next round.


    I think both plants should have filled in a lot better but I can understand why they didn't. I was pretty hard on them.

    The bigger buds usually seem better, dunno if it's a mind trick or not, maybe they just been on the plant longer so more potent. I find it's good to have more than one smoke around just for variety. Seems to keep the buzz fresher if I switch out now and then.
    I doubt there'll be many days when you don't feel a good buzz on your second hit.

  4. #679
    420 Member Sonzor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,039
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Again great harvest. I agree with the variety statement, it is the spice of life you know. Got to have multiple strain when at all possible. Just like you cant eat pizza every day, morning, noon and knight. Even the best pizza you have ever ate gets pretty old after a while. Again great job on the grow and the harvest..
    First time indoor Scrog
    seeds-seeds-more-seeds Complete
    Outdoor Number 3 LB-Haze Complete
    Winter Outdoor Grow 2009-2010 Complete
    First Timer - Any Suggestions? Complete

    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson

  5. #680
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,166
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Quote Originally Posted by sonzor View Post
    Again great harvest. I agree with the variety statement, it is the spice of life you know. Got to have multiple strain when at all possible. Just like you cant eat pizza every day, morning, noon and knight. Even the best pizza you have ever ate gets pretty old after a while. Again great job on the grow and the harvest..
    hey sonzor........mmmmick don t sonzor sound like a wise old barn owl ha ha......makes alot more sense when said like that got me thinkin now i need more strains....perfect thanks sonzor really appreciate it ............be lucky weedtastic

  6. #681
    420 Member Mmmmick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rendevouzing with Rama
    Posts
    2,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Quote Originally Posted by weedtastic View Post
    hey sonzor........mmmmick don t sonzor sound like a wise old barn owl ha ha......makes alot more sense when said like that got me thinkin now i need more strains....perfect thanks sonzor really appreciate it ............be lucky weedtastic

    sure does,heheh of course I'm biased toward anyone that has a similar thought as me

    but you know if you get more strains you'll be borrowing shed space from yer neighbours,lol.

  7. #682
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,166
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmick View Post
    smoked 2 of the little hash bb's while they were still black and sticky, very tasty good strong hash buzz. They dry out a light brown, less tasty smelling.
    ok the weigh-in pics...lol cmon now there was enough to register on the scale at least.heheh

    the early trim Afi first pic

    ^^^8g minus 2 bowls 2 joints,lol camera needed a charge, can tell by the trim I was in an "elevated" mood,heheh


    ^^^the remainder of the Afi


    ^^^BC big bud trimmed a little better
    just under an ounce total, probably a couple grams lighter after a little more cure. I'm fine with the potency, altho better would be fine,lol. More yield hopefully will come with better feed cycles etc. next round.


    I think both plants should have filled in a lot better but I can understand why they didn't. I was pretty hard on them.

    The bigger buds usually seem better, dunno if it's a mind trick or not, maybe they just been on the plant longer so more potent. I find it's good to have more than one smoke around just for variety. Seems to keep the buzz fresher if I switch out now and then.
    I doubt there'll be many days when you don't feel a good buzz on your second hit.
    i forgot to post lol nice looking buds mate really are called big bud for a reason mine were a lot smaller and tighter....i think you will defo have more yeild next time round you have food better drainage ,water cycle oh can t wait lol oh and this time round your tender hands ha ha gotta go film nite.............be lucky weedtastic

  8. #683
    420 Member Mmmmick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rendevouzing with Rama
    Posts
    2,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Quote Originally Posted by weedtastic View Post
    i forgot to post lol nice looking buds mate really are called big bud for a reason mine were a lot smaller and tighter....i think you will defo have more yeild next time round you have food better drainage ,water cycle oh can t wait lol oh and this time round your tender hands ha ha gotta go film nite.............be lucky weedtastic
    "i forgot to post"
    heheh stoner
    yeah next times the charm.
    lol tender hands would help.
    enjoy movie night, later

  9. #684
    Cannabis Connoisseur The Butcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,472
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    yeah i gotta agree with Andy. I have to have veriety if not. I can litterally watch myself smoke more and more each day. This i know cause i weight out everything i smoke. that way I never run out.

  10. #685
    On Vacation 3lions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: weedtastics white russian soil grow

    just thanks for a great read. Think that was hours used up. Found it originally cos I decided on white Rhino and somehow got confused haha for my first attempt. Very scarey and very exciting. Glad to see some problems overcome, gives me even more heart. Now ill go have a gander at the next grow u did :-D

  11. #686
    2nd Place Plant, and 3rd Place Member of the Month Winner Spike69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    2,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    14

    Re: Weedtastics white russian soil grow

    FINE - FINE,JOB-WEED.

  12. #687
    New Member bubkush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Weedtastics white russian soil grow

    GREAT JOB BRO. LOOKS LIKE A MASTER GARDNER IN THE MAKING!!YOU R AN INSPIRATION...PEACE

  13. #688
    New Member pickslee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Weedtastics white russian soil grow

    Great journel Weedtastic shame about the bud rot . Im sure your next gorw will be even better which ill find out soon cause im just about to read it lol

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546