Weedtastics white russian soil grow

Gordon d'Angelo

hi guys im going to start from the begining so all new people to growing can see all my do,s and don t ok.......day 1 recieved 10 white russian seeds from serious seeds paid £60 for them i did think they were expensive but the proof is in the pudding or so they say.......i used an air tight tuperware box and paper towel method,popped them ontop of my wardrope wrapped in balck out mylar my fist pic is at 10 hours and secound pic at 40 hours
DSC014151.JPG
DSC01420.JPG
ok.....i took the sprouting babies and potted then into seedling soil mixed with pearlite using steralised tweezers so not to touch the root tap and then put them all to bed in my propergator with the lights on see pic 3
DSC014231.JPG
...........next day i had 4 growing out of the soil and another two just coming through so i took the 4 out of probergator and left the other two for about 8 hours and on my return i had 7 out of the soil so all but the remaining 2 were out of probergator.......next day all 10 are out yipeeee 100% germination not much to look at but heres the pic anyways pic 4
DSC014451.JPG
and another pic of my setup
DSC015023.JPG
ok next pic is 4 days in
DSC01469.JPG
ok and finally latest pics of day 6 looking more like the real deal
DSC01557.JPG
js640_DSC01786.jpg
ok folks thats all for now i wellcome any input from you guys good or bad also will try to help anyone i can so if your stuck please don t hesitate to get in touch ...see you all soon weedtastic:goodjob:

hi guys im using a metal halide light now the light started at 18 inches and was moved down at a rate of an inch a day till i reached 14 inches then i noticed a browning of the new leaves in the center if you look close you can just see it .....now ive never seen this before so its got me a liitle freaked out so ive raised the light to 16 inches and the browning is fading but im still quite sure it ain t burnt so im somewhat puzzled ????? take a look see what you think?
js640_DSC01750.jpg

Weedtastic, take a look at this link How to Make a Grow Journal. It'll help you provide all the relevant information that is needed to help you along the way. It sure helped me when I started mine. As far as the plants go, what temps are you running at? Looks like they may have gotten a little warm, but it's hard to say.

No, 75 degrees shouldn't have burned them, and I'm not even sure they were. Check out that link and post the information. Then we'll have a better overall idea of what you are working with.

shed 1.8m * 2.0m * 1.8m high
matt white painted breezeblocks
adf lined ceiling
concrete matt white painted floor
baton frame with blackout 2 feet from door to contain light/smell
1 400watt mh light
2 400 watt sodium lights
6" clip on fan
9" oscillating fan
10 * 4" pots and propogator to suit
10 * 10"ish pots
seedling compost with ji
perlite
allmix soil
10 * white russian seeds from serious seeds

js640_DSC01805.jpg
hi guys im not sure if this is a slow strain i do know they arn t the tallest plants....but are these babies very slow growers im on day 11 out of soil and i don t remember anything else ive grown being so slow......or perhaps im more stoned these days.......let me know wot you think guys ps ive just taken 2 plants out of john innes seedling compost (organic) and repotted into all mix from holland just incase it speeds them up a little ??? ops forgot to post pics here goes....
js640_DSC01805.jpg
js640_DSC01792.jpg
js640_DSC01791.jpg

Looks like you off to a great start. Plants are looking good. Good luck and can't wait to see you progress..

js640_DSC01818.jpg
js640_DSC01820.jpg
js640_DSC01828.jpg
js640_DSC01823.jpg
js640_DSC01835.jpg
hi people latest update ok day 13 out of soil and ive noticed what appears to be rust patches on 2 of the plants leaves now my first thought was heat burn from the metal halide 400 watter so i raised it 2 inches......on further research ive come to the conclusion it is a rust fungi thru poor ventilation my humidity is average75 temps are average 70 degrees.....but last week night temps dropped so i blocked 1 of the air vents off which is close to the floor and in my stoned state forgot to unblock it.......now ive just tested ph levels and they are 7.5 which in my opinion and i think im right is not either to high or to low to cause nitrogen lockout yes its not ideal and im gonna bring it back to 6.5 tomorrow with ph down (as soon as the shop opens) so people take a look at my pics and lets hear all your opinions good or bad ill post first 2 poor plants then the rest to see how things are going.... thanks fuuji 0019,ms fox,happiehippie and sonzar for dropping by .......be lucky weedtastic

Back
Top Bottom