Mini Medi Closet AC (1000 Watt)

Lilstinky420

Hi all, I got my liscence a while back and instead of paying outrageous prices at the dispensary, I decided to grow my own. Don't get my wrong, dispensaries are awsome for variety and special items like food and Hash, but the prices on there buds are insane. So here's a little info.

What strain is it? No Idea. It came from some dirty seedy shwagg bud
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?No Idea
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?Flower
If in Veg... For how long?```````
If in Flower stage... For how long?46 Days
Indoor or outdoor?Indoor of course
Soil or Hydro?Hydro
If soil... what is in your mix?```````
If soil... What size pot?```````````
Size of light? 1000 watt baby , cool tube, with ghetto cooling fan.
Is it aircooled? The light no, the room yah, Air Conditioned even.
Temp of Room/cab? 75-78 at all times,
RH of Room/cab? not positive, low
PH of media or res? 900ppm
Any Pests ? Flies at first, nothing now
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used? General Hydro 3 part

I used a Rainforest 66 unit for the grow and use a 700 watt 6000 btu window AC converted to portable to keep the room a perfect 77-78 degrees at all times with door shut or open. The plant has been neglected with the feeding shceduale somewhat hehe, but it looks pretty good. I clipped a lower branch crappy test bud today just to see what the lowest quality looking bud on the plant would be like. I vegged these two for 3 weeks from seed and flowred at about 6 inches and they turned into these monsters. One is more skunky the the other, and one smells like lemon. I have the room vented to the attic and had a active intake, but when I got the AC, i made the intake passive. The light is a 1000 watt hps hortilux bulb over a 2x2 area, yah a little over kill, but i wanted a little grow with pro results hopefully. If nothing else, I didnt wanna have to worry about my buds not being the best they could because of lack of light. Anything else but that hehe. Well enjoy the pics, im smoking a bowl of trainwreck hash from the local dispensary to initiate the online log. This is completely legal in my state by the way.

The tiny closet.
DSC003432.JPG

See how small it is
DSC003441.JPG

The Rainforest 66
DSC003453.JPG

1000 watts and no less!
DSC003462.JPG

DSC003543.JPG

DSC003522.JPG

DSC003553.JPG

Here is like the crappiest lower branch, stringiest bud on the plant. I need some meds though for the rest of the week and running low on dispensary stuff, so i decided to give the buds a test smoke at 45-49 days. I will let you know how it smokes here in a few days.

DSC003582.JPG

DSC003564.JPG

Well today is like day 49 or 50, and some of the branches are looking nice. About 50 of the hairs are red and the buds are starting to fatten up. I took another branch for some weekend smoking, I can just get hash at the dispensary and smoke my buds for the win! I'm hoping I will be able to harvest sooner than later around day 60, but these are mystery seeds, so who knows. By the looks of it, it will be ready though. Here is a pic of one of my medium good sized buds on the plant, there are like 4 or 5 main colas on the two plants that are pretty huge. Resivour or whatnot, change is needed badly, gonna try to do that today. I know it's early , but having a plant and being able to cut off a branch is one of the joys of growing i enjoy hehe. I promiss no more raping till it's time.

DSC003622.JPG

This is a 32 oz bottle of tiger bloom beside it, thats a pretty big bottle.
DSC003592.JPG

Well it's been about 2.5 days in a drier climate , and that bud I cut is just about dry. I was smoking some of it and it only 6 weeks, but it has a pretty good cerebral high that almost makes you feel lost. I kinda like it, but i want my buds to fill out more, I hope it keeps the high quality though. I got some Cough and some hash that could be better as well and rolled a doobie with it, enjoy the pics. The plants arent rally doin a whole lot, thing they need a shot of bloom.

DSC003722.JPG

DSC003682.JPG

Well it's about 9 1/2 weeks ... last week I guess I got some good news, my stepdad wants me to go drive for him up in South Dakota for 4 months. Now this is some serious $$$$, around 2000 weekly after uncle same rapes your check. I'll also be able to take some time off after teh job for vacation so it sounds like a good deal to me. The only catch is that dreaded pee test. I have been on Detox 7 program from Walmart, Niacin quick flush tabs, and Physillium or whant not fiber from those seed husks, the soluble fiber. Been smoke free 7 days and got another 7 days till test. Along with this, im gonna take a few aspirin and buy a detox drink for the day of the test, so im pretty confident i will be clean despite smoking medical grade weed and hash the past 2 months. Ive kinda already forgotten what it feels like to be high , so i know ive passed alot of THC. Ive been on fire this whole week because of the niacin as well.

what does this all mean? It means $$$$ and that I had to cut down my plants a week or two earlier than i wanted. I also had to refrain from touching my plant at all this past week because I dont want THC entering under my fingernails or eyeballs. Last night my girlfriend was nice enough to take care of most of the plant for me. It was a decent haul for 2 plants, and the abuse I gave them buy cutting off colas at an early age to smoke. I estimate I robbed teh plants of about 1 or 2 ounces from their full potential. Still wasnt too bad, the wet buds musta weighed 3 or 4 lbs on the string i had them on.

The smoke report, which I am not able to see for myself because I cant smoke, seems to be good. My step bro kinda offended me and called it super shwagg, but he microwaved a bud and then rolled it in a blunt. The weed didnt smoke right at all, but he was still raving about it and wanting to buy some from me. He even favored it over some of the stuff I showed him from teh dispensary.

The other guy, I gave him a bud 2 days dry and he finished drying it out in his grow room. He was telling me it was super duper dank, and he even thought he had the right to name it he liked it so much lol. Apperently it tastes and smells like berries. I tried some buds at 7 weeks, and when properly dried, it did kinda grab you by the boo boo 3 weeks ago.

My reaction? It better damn well be super duper dank for the time and money ive put into it. 1000 watt hortilux 10 inches away from the buds at all times and a perfect 77-78 degrees at all time. This is not a cheap setup, I have to run a 6600 BTU ac in the closet to compensate for the heat, and the electric bill was not pretty at all despite electricity being dirt cheap where i live.

In 3 months times I will be smoking again though, and a 3 month cure will do my buds some good. Here are some pics form the harvest.

The canopy before harvest. It was more dense and nuggafied, however i got impatient with about 10 colas hehe.
DSC006372.JPG

DSC006361.JPG

This first and biggest bud I cut off, this thing was the size of a two liter just about. I have pretty big hands.
DSC006431.JPG

DSC006441.JPG

Not horrible for only two plants and considering what I did to them. They are also about 36 hours dry so they got the major shrinking out of them already.
DSC006581.JPG

And as you can see, I still have about 10 more smaller size colas to go, girlfriend got tired hehe.

DSC00659.JPG

Can I plz have this thread deleted by the mod? I thought I would get a little bit more attention on how to get 1/2 pound in 18x18 inch area but i guess not. This thread is prolly more of a liability to me than it's worth because no one is interested anyways. So if a mod could plz delete this thread I would be so greatful, thank you much.

Thank you very much CharlieMopps. Yes I am sir, trying for a perpetual harvest and thinking about converting over to Advanced Nutrients. They supposdely have the best results for buds, and are very cheap for the basic 3part.

Go ahead and plz keep this thread around, if it helped at least 1 person, then it did it's job. I know there are alot of people that only have a closet instead of a whole room to work with.

More pics to come.

The harvest! I still have about 1 ounce of bud to manicure not here in picture as well, it wasnt completely dry. Those are 1 gallon bags! : )

DSC00674.JPG

DSC00675.JPG

Well that's it for now folks, to be continued in 3 months when I get back in state...

Can I plz have this thread deleted by the mod? I thought I would get a little bit more attention on how to get 1/2 pound in 18x18 inch area but i guess not. This thread is prolly more of a liability to me than it's worth because no one is interested anyways. So if a mod could plz delete this thread I would be so greatful, thank you much.

If your looking to raise you yeild you might want to think about doing a scrog grow. Its very simple to set up and tends to be time consuming till you get every thing where you want it but for that space i would do a scrog. But what you could do different then every one else is onlt top your branches at about 2 weeks keep the main tops for the high yeilding culos. Cut a whole large enough so that the top can grow big and fill the rest of your screen with the smaller buds around the out side.

Might also consider buying seeds that are higher yeilding strains then what you have.

Nice harvest and great looking plants keep up the good work and cant wait to see more pics. Im in! :rollit:

If your looking to raise you yeild you might want to think about doing a scrog grow.

Just got done weighing them in earlier tonight and the final count completly dried for 7 days is 9.75 ounces --- so almost 5 ounces each plant in a footprint the size of a monopoly board. It's no world record, but i'm not exactly punching myself in the face over it hehe. I also could not let the buds fatten up completely because of out of town buissness. This lets me smoke up to 5 grams a day or so while waiting for the next harvest.

I am definately definately getting some genetics next time aroudn though. These are seeds from some nasty shwagg, but it turned out pretty dank. Been getting a ton of compliments, must be the 1000 watter.

I have always wanted to do a scrog, this grow was originally meant to be a scrog, but the plants grew so uniformly and nice that they kinda made there own net free canopy of nugs. I tried to show it in the pics above, but it's like the camera took a different picture than what i was looking at.

this is pretty kool what type of hydro is this?(sorry if u already said must of missed it)

Heya Budlover, the Rain Forrest 66 system is a "Aeroponic" system it advertises, but it really ends up being a DWC/Aero hybrid if you grow plants to mature in it. It a true aero system for clones and early veg, but once teh roots get about 4 inches from the bottom of the basket, it's DWC. So if I let the water levels drop a few more inches than intended, it about 60/40.

The seed is from dirty regular shwagg buds. The nutrients are General Hydroponic. Was vegged for 4 weeks from the seed, and was flowred about 9.5 weeks and kinda neglected towards the end being away from home. SOrry if i did not answer your question.

Heya Budlover, the Rain Forrest 66 system is a "Aeroponic" system it advertises, but it really ends up being a DWC/Aero hybrid if you grow plants to mature in it. It a true aero system for clones and early veg, but once teh roots get about 4 inches from the bottom of the basket, it's DWC. So if I let the water levels drop a few more inches than intended, it about 60/40.

The seed is from dirty regular shwagg buds. The nutrients are General Hydroponic. Was vegged for 4 weeks from the seed, and was flowred about 9.5 weeks and kinda neglected towards the end being away from home. SOrry if i did not answer your question.

no you did thanks are you planning on doing another journal soon?:peace:

Yah im gonna start another grow as soon as i can. I might have to be away from town about 6 months though working, so I might register someone as my caregiver while im away. I kinda want to find someone that i can let borrow my gear and they give me free oz's every month or something like that, but most people out here just want to take you to lunch, steal your caregiver rights, and sell you 400$ ozs. So I might teach a buddy how to grow and assign him lol, all i know is a damn weed isnt worth 400$ and oz hehe.

My next grow I personally do, which might be sooner than later if this job doesnt go through, is gonna definately be clones of Island sweet skunk. That seems to be the popular strain among med patients clonewise. From the one version ive tried at my regular dispensary, it's definatley my favorite outta like 100 different strains ive tried so far while having the med card. I am also gonna run my general hydroponics nutes out, and switch to advanced nutrients. I'm also gonna run a general hydroponics .2-2 co2 system , or i really really want to and have the $, but I have to slowdown my ventilation system or get a exspensive timer. Either way, CO2 will be in there at the very latest by flowring.

Possibly on the next next grow I might expand to a bigger space since my landlord, aka mother, was made aware of my medical marijuana status involuntarily. Read my "Need to stop smoking thread" on that one. If so, I will veg for longer and get another 1000 watts hehe, buts thats wont be till the soonest a few grows down the line. Also another 1000 watts wouldnt be efficient money wise on the electric bill vs bud , so I may try to sign on a patient to double my legal limit of plants. Then again, I don't really grow to the money/amount of herb, I grow for quality and the joy. So maybe i'll do just that with 2000w

Back
Top Bottom