Connecticut resident looking for pro doctor

alhreflux

Hi I live in the wonderfully cough cough state of connecticut and the just recently passed medical marijuana. I have extremely painful gastro problems that inhibit me from enjoying daily life activities, eating, sleeping, even going to the bathroom is an ordeal. And nothing I have done or tried to remedy this has come close to the superb qualities of marijuana. Granted my use as all know has been illegal but it's better than becoming some sort of drone off of oPiates that'll eventually kill me if I didn't refuse to take them. What I'm looking for is if someone knows of a pro doctor in the Hartford county that I could go see. I would really appreciate the help

HI ! CT man myself ! I will be bold !( Mystic, groton side ) Ya , MJ Is a bad thing in CT , Maloy does not want any part of it no matter how much the income from taxes,, I no of no doc what so ever that is why i am following your post! CT says no way !!must be one doc out there !! who understands,, In the mean time I grow indoors! and seems to be ok ! cops every street in my area but , it is what it is ,,,

I got my card. My Dr is in New Haven. Do not go to one of those scam sights that charge 200 bucks. Talk to your Dr, if you qualify theres no reason you should not be uploaded to the system. My card was here within 2 weeks.

I have Lyme Disease and have found that I get relief from the joint and muscle pain from MJ, also it really helps with my sleep issues. I am currently taking a maintenance dose of Percocet and have been for about 4 years. I know this will do damage to my liver eventually and I would love to get off of it. So far what I have seen and heard I think that MJ would be a great alternative. I don't really want the high from it just the relief from my symptoms. I will be following the postings for good news!

Back
Top Bottom