Dispensaries

Hi madcoweater,

The Act Concerning the Palliative Use was signed into law on 6/1/2012 and the law took effect on 10/12/2012.

They have until July 1st to have all the regulations submitted to the General Assembly for the eventual State-licensed distribution of cannabis.

It is said that the program should be up and running in the late 2013.

:Namaste:

Hey,

Thanks for the info. Any thoughts on how I can stay in touch with the opening information in late 2013?
OR, where can I go to stay on top of opening information.

Thanks, Joe

Hi madcoweater,

The Act Concerning the Palliative Use was signed into law on 6/1/2012 and the law took effect on 10/12/2012.

They have until July 1st to have all the regulations submitted to the General Assembly for the eventual State-licensed distribution of cannabis.

It is said that the program should be up and running in the late 2013.

:Namaste:

Hello im new to this n im from ct to n frustrated where can we go n get the medical mj? My dr said ri but they said they dont cN u leave me a message please I hurt so badly hate living here ct sucks ty

Bella,
As far as I know Rhode Island doesn't have dispensaries. But I contacted a collective there a while ago and at the time it seemed like they were willing to help me out. I found other means since then, but if you live near Rhode Island you should look them up.

Will CT ever open a Dispensary? I have my medical card and cannot do anything with it. What is really going on in CT.

This sponsor @DankyDavid is looking for a member in Connecticut to sponsor a grow with cool technology employed.

For me growing is part of the medicine...

Just sayin

This sponsor @dankydavid is looking for a member in Connecticut to sponsor a grow with cool technology employed.

For me growing is part of the medicine...

Just sayin
Thanks Buckshot...
Hello All I am a New sponsor here with some insanely amazing LED intelligent Technology grow Lights. I been trying to find some members located in Connecticut( where I am located) to Sponsor with my LED grow lights. Please if you live in Connecticut and want to discuss further details please PM me.

I would like to help if I can. Perhaps we can help each other out!

Thanks again..

Back
Top Bottom