Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

Any one in the USA buy from cks I'm looking to buy and what strand would u suggest I was looking for jilly bean but got ripped off from Dutch seed co any suggestions

Growing happiness world wide Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, they are trustworthy as is Herbies in the UK. As far as strain, depends on what effects you are looking for...all have there merits...I got Green Crack and White Widow from CKS and am happy with it....
    My First Grow Journal : Organic RDWC under LED with Pineapple Express and Money Bush
    https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...ml#post3283412

“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.”―Bob Marley

“I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug.
    Marijuana is a flower. God put it here…”―Willie Nelson

Post Thanks / Like

I have used Crop King Seeds and Bonza Seeds with great results and no problem at all. For greatest variety Bonza Seeds is the answer.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Rookie here. No probs with germination of Jack Herer seeds. They do seem to be stalled in their growth (1-2 inches) after almost 2 weeks in soil and one in particular is really falling behind. I am using "Premier" potting soil which is a "quality mix of soil, peat moss and perlite". Do the little guys need some extra nutrients or different soil? I am putting water at the bottom of the tray for them to soak up through the bio-degradable pots and using a trouble light at night to give them extra light in addition to direct light (through the window) during the daytime. Thanks appreciate any insight!

Post Thanks / Like

The pots you are using are they the Jiffy peat pots? If so get rid of them they are a curse, I used them in my first grow and had to transplant them to different pots, them they started growing. Dont leave water in the tray, just wet the soil until some runs out the holes, then don't water them anymore until the pots get light in weight then they are ready for another watering. use a 18 hour light 6 hours complete darkness cycle, plants need rest. lighting could be the problem as well, use 23 watts 6500k cfl lights in clamp work lights kepp them 4 inches from the plants 150-Watt Incandescent Clamp Light-HD-300PDQ - The Home Depot what day of the grow are you on? Day 13 I start using a light nutrient scedule 1 ml grow, 1 ml micro, 1 ml bloom 2 ml of cal mag Amazon.com : General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom, Micro Combo Fertilizer set, 1 Quart (Pack of 3) : Patio, Lawn & Garden
    Sounds like you may be over watering. Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Cannanewb - have changed watering and light schedule already. I have heard conflicting reports of using Jiffy peat pots. Will see how things go the next few days....appreciate the info about nutrients too!
    cannanewb thanked you for this post
    cannanewb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone I have talked to about the jiffy pots had bad luck with them many said it almost killed their plants, and they suck up the water so the roots do not get any. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi CKS. I'm on my first grow now with Revolver autos and White Widow photos, and I started off with 2 big mistakes: well water and enriched potting soil. I was talking to your customer service and I had my seeds replaced though (I thank you very much). I just put my replacement WWs in a cup of bottled water an hour ago and I have the enriched soil "diluted" with non-enriched for when they come out of the paper towels. Hoping for the best.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi CropKings! Bought 5 Dark Angel from PetesPipes in Windsor and so far very happy with the progress so far! How long should I wait to transplant from solo cup? She broke soil 15 days ago, let me know what you think! Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

How do upload a photo?

Post Thanks / Like

Follow this link it will explain everything Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

[IMG]Dark angel[/IMG][IMG]IMG_011974[/IMG] CropKings! Bought 5 Dark Angel from PetesPipes in Windsor and so far very happy with the progress so far! How long should I wait to transplant from solo cup? She broke soil 15 days ago, let me know what you think! Thanks[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like

I had to look around for awhile myself to find it, but if you go to the list of buttons on the top and hover your cursor over "Gallery" you will find an option to upload photos down near the bottom of the list.
    ==============================================
    Stress:
    The confusion that results when the mind overrides the body's desire to
    kick the living shit out of someone who desperately needs it.
    ==============================================

Post Thanks / Like

Let me know what you guys think! When to transplant? How she looks for 15 days

Post Thanks / Like

Let me know what you guys think

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast