Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

go to soil they will be fine as long as there warm enough

Post Thanks / Like

Has anybody on here grown purple kush and know a good ppm range for that strain, on the crop king web site users say it is a light feeder. This is also my first indoor coco grow any recommendations on how much and how often to feed/water, right now there in small pots on a table but when there ready for big 33L pots im unsure how much to give them. grow info and link in my signature any other tips just write in my journal

Post Thanks / Like

I purchased 5 white widows in June 2015 and received 7 of them within 7 days - very quick and discreet. I have a small growing space and was trying to grow only 1 to start with. I lost two seeds trying to germinate them according to crop kings instructions. I finally soaked one until it cracked a little (3 days) and planted it directly into soil, it took root and I just turned it over to 12/12 and it is looking good. as far as cloning white widow, it is not working for me. I tried 4 different methods for 8 cuttings and all failed miserably. I started to germinate 2 more seeds and both died without even cracking open. I just started soaking my last two seeds and my fingers are crossed that they produce a root. scorecard - 1 successful - 4 dead - 2 that I am praying for.

the purchase was great, the delivery was great, the seeds did not come through for me.

billy13778

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

All 10 of my White Cookies sprouted using the recommended technique. Sometimes they can take a bit before the pop. Temperature can affect the speed and success rate. Peace!!
    glimmergrass liked this post

Shaggn's White Cookies Perlite Hempy Complete!!

Shaggn's White Widow N Money Maker LED Perlite Hempy Manifold Complete!!

Shaggn's Green Crack N Money Maker LED Coco DTW/Hempy Current!!

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well i dont want to go against guidelines but i do not soak my seeds, I simply put them in between paper towels with water ph of 5.5. I have 100% germination rate. I bought 5 crown royal burnt one to a crisp at 18 inches, lost one to rockwool and have 2 going, with 1 seed left.I think i am going to get some white cookies, it sounds delicious
    Shaggn, CropKingSeeds liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G00ch View Post
    Well i dont want to go against guidelines but i do not soak my seeds, I simply put them in between paper towels with water ph of 5.5. I have 100% germination rate. I bought 5 crown royal burnt one to a crisp at 18 inches, lost one to rockwool and have 2 going, with 1 seed left.I think i am going to get some white cookies, it sounds delicious
    It's good that you got good germ rate.

We can guarantee at least 80% if our recommended is followed.
    Save 10% for every order by using the promo code 420MAG-10

CURRENT ACTIVE CONTESTS AND PROMO:

Best Crop King Strains Review by a Real Grower 2016 Contest

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi CKS
    I am growing your WW strain and I was wondering if the leaves should be long and slender as they are or am I doing something wrong?

Post Thanks / Like

How much light for seedlings?

I've got a small grow box setup for deep water hydroponics. It's got room for three bulbs and I've got two 40Watt (actual power... big bulbs) and one 20W (actual power, normal lamp size bulb) in the 6500K range.

While that worked fine for clones that were already several inches tall... I'm concerned that the full 100W (in a 1 square foot box) would be to much for them.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
    -b

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SDonaldson View Post
    Hi CKS
    I am growing your WW strain and I was wondering if the leaves should be long and slender as they are or am I doing something wrong?
    Yes that is definitely white widow or same leafe structure i should say ;-) very nice, you have a grow journal? I would like to sub it since i want to buy these next i just ordered white cookies
    here is a documented ww grow My White Widow Adventure
    SDonaldson liked this post

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BDD1 View Post
    How much light for seedlings?

I've got a small grow box setup for deep water hydroponics. It's got room for three bulbs and I've got two 40Watt (actual power... big bulbs) and one 20W (actual power, normal lamp size bulb) in the 6500K range.

While that worked fine for clones that were already several inches tall... I'm concerned that the full 100W (in a 1 square foot box) would be to much for them.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
    -b
    You can put all that 100 on them for sure, the thing you want to stay away from is HID light during seedling. CFL, Floros are fine, monitor the heat and let em bask in the light
    BDD1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

You can put all that 100 on them for sure, the thing you want to stay away from is HID light during seedling. CFL, Floros are fine, monitor the heat and let em bask in the light
    Excellent, thank you for the help.

As for the temperature... the box does get warmer than the room it's in but it doesn't seem to get too hot... and does have an input and output fan that run 24/7. Do you know at what temperature it starts to be a problem?

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

ideally keep it between 70-80f and your fine i bet even up to 90 you would be fine i try to keep it in the 70's
    BDD1 liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks G00ch ��. You really made my day! I wasn't sure if the seeds from CKS after looking at others pics as they have the same plant seeds from the same place and their leaf structure is rather wide and short length. I haven't done a grow journal but will look into doing it with my new batch. I can tell you that the WW clones are way quicker than growing from seed I am keeping pics of my new grow as well so hopefully a journal

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes that is definitely white widow or same leafe structure i should say ;-) very nice, you have a grow journal? I would like to sub it since i want to buy these next i just ordered white cookies
    here is a documented ww grow My White Widow Adventure
    Thanks G00ch ��. You really made my day! I wasn't sure if the seeds from CKS after looking at others pics as they have the same plant seeds from the same place and their leaf structure is rather wide and short length. I haven't done a grow journal but will look into doing it with my new batch. I can tell you that the WW clones are way quicker than growing from seed I am keeping pics of my new grow as well so hopefully a journal

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

well you also have to take into consideration health of the plant, what its being fed and what light its getting etc.. But yours looks uber healthy and waiting for that 12/12 to start blowing out buds, and similar to the link i posted which also looked uber healthy and not a cks.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast