Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

Bummer !!!!! Wish I had done that..... Back in Feb 2015 I lost Dwarf Low Flyer (short auto fem) 10 seeds germed but died as did the 5 seeds of Northern Lights (auto flower fem) but my Jack Herrer (auto flower fem) are now SUPER & I am grateful .... 15 seeds & $165 was a heck of a learning curve & next time I will know to speak up... Learning alot and need to learn Alot more.... On a mission right now to know / learn croping/topping on Auto Fems (when&how)...... Love Crop King Seeds FOR LIFE !!!!! ( if it were not for CKS I'd have no hope in dealing with my nerve damage (16 screws & 2 plates in my spine) & the slow painful loss of the use of both of my arms ).... Will Never stop trying to make my Medicine vs. taking the poison the Veterans Administration offers...... Thank You
    cannanewb, Rongo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

finally .... one starting a tap root ... and possibly a second!! Not much from the 3rd one yet.

This time, on seeds #8, 9, & 10, I carefully filed the edge of the White Widow seed a little, used bottled water and have less wetness on my paper towels in this humid environment. Seems to be working. Hopefully all 3 will come thru this time!!
    SDonaldson liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie2015 View Post
    finally .... one starting a tap root ... and possibly a second!! Not much from the 3rd one yet.

This time, on seeds #8, 9, & 10, I carefully filed the edge of the White Widow seed a little, used bottled water and have less wetness on my paper towels in this humid environment. Seems to be working. Hopefully all 3 will come thru this time!!
    Hey Rosie �� hope all is well with you and yours �� did you manage to get the temp of your germination of seeds I haven't cracked my CKS PK yet but don't want to kill them like I did last time

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

Wouldn't it make sense to try one at time Till you get it working?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha yeah I am bro I am😜 the very first time I wanted one of each the WW is fine the PK died and from then on by doing one at a time I killed two more PK 😭

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

well i have not grown pk specifically but i have/am growing crown royal which is a cross with blueberries and purple kush, and i am 6 for 6 on my crown royal seeds, i use a very wet paper towel soaked as a matter of fact, i use tap water my tap is ph7. I dont soak seeds although the guidelines to say to. dark warm location say 70 degrees in the soaked paper towel I will get tap in 2 days

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Gooch, I get tap also but only 1mm of it then nothing! At what length of tap root do you plant your seed
    Rosie2015 liked this post

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well i am using a hydro system so i do not let the taproot get longer then a 1/4 inch, basically as soon as i see it popping into the medium she goes. The larger the tap root the better chance of having a problem damaging it
    Rosie2015 liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again Gooch😀 I had been given the same instructions from my herbotonist but didn't want to void my CKS warranty but by the aound of it planting just after she taps is the way to go thanks 😀

Post Thanks / Like

80-90 f

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

80-90 f
    temps a little high i prefer in the 70's for germinating and seedling but to each their own

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SDonaldson View Post
    Thanks again Gooch�� I had been given the same instructions from my herbotonist but didn't want to void my CKS warranty but by the aound of it planting just after she taps is the way to go thanks ��
    Well it seems you were getting to that stage with their techniques just not putting it into the medium, possibly waiting for longer tap root, but i prefer to pop them into medium once i see action

Post Thanks / Like

I can't germinate only one seed at a time cause I'm growing hydroponic in a 4 pot BC Northern Lights 4 pot Roommate. Expensive to do only one plant. I just put two of my barely cracked WW seeds into Rockwool and hope they take off!! Rosie is ready to turn on the oven!! If this doesn't work that'll be 10 WW Crop King seeds that didn't germinate and I'll have to try another strain. Gotta get this harvest going! Wasted over 3 weeks trying to germinate these seeds. Getting frustrated!!

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't germinate only one seed at a time cause I'm growing hydroponic in a 4 pot BC Northern Lights 4 pot Roommate. Expensive to do only one plant. I just put two of my barely cracked WW seeds into Rockwool and hope they take off!! Rosie is ready to turn on the oven!! If this doesn't work that'll be 10 WW Crop King seeds that didn't germinate and I'll have to try another strain. Gotta get this harvest going! Wasted over 3 weeks trying to germinate these seeds. Getting frustrated!!
    Sounds like you are on your way to success are you using a dwc, rdwc? are you doing a journal? if so add it to your signature so People can follow

Post Thanks / Like

BCNL manual says warm dark location 80-90 degrees F. With AC I've gotten down to 77F. I'm trying everything!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast