Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

5.2 bottle water? that seems very acidic for battled water are you sure of that? I am not sure you should drink water that acidic
    Rosie2015 liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

That's same problem I had when my CKS WW took off and my CKS PK just died:( too hot me think for the PK both of which were on a heat mat in a humidity dome on a saucer too fn hot. I haven't tried my PK since killing 3 already but I'm hoping to get a better outcome with a lower temperature no heat matt this time and as soon as I see tap root she goes into the medium wish me luck xxxx
    Shaggn liked this post

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie2015 View Post
    BCNL manual says warm dark location 80-90 degrees F. With AC I've gotten down to 77F. I'm trying everything!
    Well i am not sure what the manual for bcnl is referring to, but i have never had temp over 80 when germinating and i have a 100$ success rate on germinating, but only a 75% success rate in bringing it to growth

Plant of the Month Aug 2016 - Member of the Month Jan 2017 - Crème De La Crème Photo Contest Jan 2017, Feb 2017 Stinky Snid's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by G00ch View Post
    5.2 bottle water? that seems very acidic for battled water are you sure of that? I am not sure you should drink water that acidic
    Costco brand... No wonder it's so cheap.. Lol

Post Thanks / Like

I'll thrilled to announce that after changing strains from CK White Widow to CK Super Silver Haze two of the 3 seeds germinated with no problems like my seeds usually do !! Yea! The brown SSH one in my earlier photo was, in fact, a dud, but the other two are gonna make me happy.

So I guess I need to talk to Crop King since 10 out of 10 WW were mush .... and 2 out of 3 SSH worked. Ratio of 2-13 not good!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll thrilled to announce that after changing strains from CK White Widow to CK Super Silver Haze two of the 3 seeds germinated with no problems like my seeds usually do !! Yea! The brown SSH one in my earlier photo was, in fact, a dud, but the other two are gonna make me happy.

So I guess I need to talk to Crop King since 10 out of 10 WW were mush .... and 2 out of 3 SSH worked. Ratio of 2-13 not good!!
    Have you contacted us already? Issues like this should be handled over the phone as we have ways to help you. Our phone # is in our website.
    Save 10% for every order by using the promo code 420MAG-10

[B]CURRENT ACTIVE CONTESTS AND PROMO:

Best Crop King Strains Review by a Real Grower 2016 Contest

Post Thanks / Like

I live outside US and Canada and can't call Canada, plus I'm half deaf. I've been dealing with the wonderful James at Crop King since April via email. I'm sure he'll help me work out this last challenge as he has in the past which is why I keep going back to Crop King. It's just been a very expensive nightmare getting the seeds to me ... but I believe it will be worth all the effort. I'll know in 3 mos!

And the two SSH that germinated last week are healthy and growing like weeds in my awesome BC Northern Light machine!!
    Shaggn, CropKingSeeds liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you everyone for your help after listening to your successes and failures feedback from CKS Bubblenuggs Rosie Gooch and others I have managed to pop a CKS Purple Kush woooo hoooo well almost but I know she'll come after failing with the given in structions I soaked her in bottled water room temp over night she didn't sink so I pushed Her down gently then she sunk so I left her for that day and after work that night she had a 1mm tap so as Mr Bubblenuggs said I dropped her straight into the medium rock wool ph 5.5 soaked half tap half bottled water. I keep her moist leaning more towards the dry side with 1mL per Litre water Oxyplus, (Hydrogen Peroxide) giving her a light feed once per day also of 1mL per Litre grow nutrient

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

This is her pushing the tiny piece of rock wool up which I used to cover her to stop air getting in. The cover was concave before now it's convex after 24 hrs in the cup of water then planted and two days 48hrs in the rock wool cube
    CropKingSeeds liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

By light feed I mean 1-2 sprays from spray bottle
    By keep more on the dry side I mean damp to the touch but will not drip when squeezed
    I keep the feed and water spray separate because it helps control everything given each day requires different amounts of water due to weather hit/cold

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Also wanted to add that I keep her under a fluorescent light at night and then on the window sill during the day both areas are almost consistently 24C but there is fresh air by the window which is not yet available under the flourescent light

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Here she is now exactly 80 hours from when she first touched water

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Rosie

I hope not to sound out of my league but I think germinating seeds this way damages the roots:( at least for me have a look at my post and tell me what you think? At least try one sees my way and if it works then you know if it doesn't well I don't think that will happen. Roots don't like to be exposed to light plant th as soon as you get tap root (cracked seed showing white tap root) 24 hours maximum. Also roots like to stick to something so opening and closing the paper towel destroys small hairs they are better left alone planted and not checked on every 12 hours you should see first two leaves after two days planted the paper towel method is too slow and I bet the plant will stunt because it doesn't like being disturved hope this helps good luck
    Rosie2015 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

the method with the highest germination rate when using purple kush that i have found is as follows,

1. soak the seeds in a glass of warm rain water in the dark and on a heat mat for 1-2 days until tap root shows, the temperature of the water should be about 23C-25C the heat mat will help keep the water warm however if it is already warm you can do without a heat mat

2. place seeds in well rinsed and PH'ed coco or rock wool starter cubes, place cubes under hps about 1 foot away, you can also start feeding a light amount of rooting additive at this point, after 1-2 days the seedlings will be big enough to transplant into small pots or plastic cups

3. after a few days to a week of feeding root additive the plant should be big enough to start feeding a light mix of nutes and additives
    (note i am using root additive quite early, this is because coco lacks nutes that a plant in soil would have access to early on, because of this do not follow my guide unless you intend to use coco)

following those steps i have had a 100% germination/survival rate, when planting straight into coco growth seems to take a lot longer and the germination/survival rate is closer to 80%

pictures taken today, purple kush day 17 flower
    Rosie2015 thanked you for this post

Dildodabbins' Crop King Seeds Feminized Purple Kush in Coco- 2015

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...el-indoor.html

instagram- dildodabbins1990

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm new to 420 yet old to growing. Don't do much on auto flower but you might want to try and move light higher away from plants to cause them to reach up toward the lights. That might work. Do you still have under a canopy? Take it off. Check your roots if you can, more white root quicker plant go, also might want to oxygenate the nutrients/water and have abundance of fresh air going in. This should help. Light distance should be your first concern.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast