Thread: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

  1. #136
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Happy frog soil and dyna grow nutes at very low strength Epsom salt and molasses

  2. #137
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Quote Originally Posted by G00ch View Post
    I believe its the leaf structure that determines the genome for instance in my grow i have one that stretched early and one that didnt but they have the same leaf structure, also if you are growing in dirt, what type of dirt is it?
    Happy frog soil dyna grow at very low strength, Epsom salt and molasses

  3. #138
    On Vacation
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    North East USA
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    I really wish i could understand dirt, due to its organic nature it makes it very difficult to predict what is actually happening. This is why i am trying hydro because everything i try in dirt dies. But it would seem to me that there is an overlying issue when you cannot pop seeds or the ones you pop dont grow giant buds like we see in the forums. I am currently at 100% germination, I just ordered another batch and we will see what happens then. What is the ph of the water you are using to soak the seeds and is it hard or soft?

  4. #139
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big1lurch View Post
    Happy frog soil dyna grow at very low strength, Epsom salt and molasses
    Leaf structure is the same on all plants

  5. #140
    On Vacation
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    North East USA
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    ok then it would seem you have stable seeds, I look at each plant as its own being just like humans are all different in some ways and same in others, now if you had different leaf structures that would be a problem

  6. #141
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Quote Originally Posted by G00ch View Post
    I really wish i could understand dirt, due to its organic nature it makes it very difficult to predict what is actually happening. This is why i am trying hydro because everything i try in dirt dies. But it would seem to me that there is an overlying issue when you cannot pop seeds or the ones you pop dont grow giant buds like we see in the forums. I am currently at 100% germination, I just ordered another batch and we will see what happens then. What is the ph of the water you are using to soak the seeds and is it hard or soft?
    Ph is good 6.7-6.8. I don't have the time to invest into hydro.

  7. #142
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    59
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Very nice, the WW I got from CKS looks very different to yours
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganjazilla View Post
    "KING" "CHAT" ...long time customer here and very happy with Crop Kings Seeds all around, excellent customer service and good quality genetics. These guys are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie bud View Post
    "KING" I ordered my fem white widows from crop king seeds, No issues at all with postage to australia. Prompt and well packaged.
    Here is a progress pic of her

  8. #143
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Quote Originally Posted by G00ch View Post
    ok then it would seem you have stable seeds, I look at each plant as its own being just like humans are all different in some ways and same in others, now if you had different leaf structures that would be a problem
    I don't blame crop king I just figured that all the plants would be relatively the same growth wise. It's tricky adjusting my lights when you have one 3' plant and the rest are a lil over a foot tall. I have tied down the big one but it gobbles up room in my tent and starts crowding

  9. #144
    On Vacation
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    North East USA
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    is it chlorinated water? I understand completely about hydro, but in my process i actually spend less time, everything is on a timer and all i do is check ph and change the rez once a week, and drool over every new node that appears, but it did not take me long to set it up or cost that much money i think my 6 bucket setup was less then 300 for all the hydro stuff not lights tents, etc.. I assume you are using tap water? if so have you investigated what is in the tap water ppm etc..

  10. #145
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Quote Originally Posted by G00ch View Post
    is it chlorinated water? I understand completely about hydro, but in my process i actually spend less time, everything is on a timer and all i do is check ph and change the rez once a week, and drool over every new node that appears, but it did not take me long to set it up or cost that much money i think my 6 bucket setup was less then 300 for all the hydro stuff not lights tents, etc.. I assume you are using tap water? if so have you investigated what is in the tap water ppm etc..
    Yes had my tap water testes a couple of days ago. And it checked out ok

  11. #146
    On Vacation
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    North East USA
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big1lurch View Post
    I don't blame crop king I just figured that all the plants would be relatively the same growth wise. It's tricky adjusting my lights when you have one 3' plant and the rest are a lil over a foot tall. I have tied down the big one but it gobbles up room in my tent and starts crowding
    I know i have 1 that stretched right from the seedling, but I fimmed the stretched one and gave the other time to catch up

  12. #147
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Quote Originally Posted by G00ch View Post
    I know i have 1 that stretched right from the seedling, but I fimmed the stretched one and gave the other time to catch up
    Thanks for the help Bub! I'll quit trippin

  13. #148
    On Vacation
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    North East USA
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    lol i dont want you to quit tripping, i love the passion thats what this is all about, I wish i could offer advice on the soil and getting proper nutes in but as my sig says all i can do with dirt is get dirty

  14. #149
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Quote Originally Posted by G00ch View Post
    lol i dont want you to quit tripping, i love the passion thats what this is all about, I wish i could offer advice on the soil and getting proper nutes in but as my sig says all i can do with dirt is get dirty
    Ain't nothing wrong with getting dirty!!

  15. #150
    On Vacation
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    North East USA
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    have you thought about topping or fimming the taller one?

Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast