Thread: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

Thanks golfer420! If I count weekends, today is my 12th day since shipping email so hopefully I'll get them today. I guess lesson learned is next time, just pay the extra cost to get tracking, expedited shipping, and insurance. The anxiety around not knowing when my package will be delivered is too much. LOL
    CO Finest liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Just got my third order from Crop King. Every order has arrived within 7 business days and all order included extras. Also want to say that I did have 1 issue but customer service was very quick with a resolution. They have a customer for life with me. Thanks King

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ow-2015-a.html

Post Thanks / Like

Extreme Haze just arrived today

Post Thanks / Like

"KING" I ordered from you 3 weeks ago. Seeds came in a week and I got 7 even though I only ordered 5 😊😊😄!!
    I did the paper towel method and 5 have long taproot that I planted today! I'm so excited to see the progress and it's eventual yield!

Post Thanks / Like

Buddy - did you get your seeds?

Post Thanks / Like

"King" Just ordered tonight, actually. First time. Hopefully things go well. I've heard good reviews...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 420Cloner View Post
    I am asking on here so everyone can get the answer without calling you.
    Has our information been compromised?
    How did the spammer get my email address and how did they know I had given it to crop king?
    What steps are being taken to ensure our information stays private?
    What is your privacy policy regarding email and personal data such as mailing address and what we have ordered?
    Your information has never been compromised. Only your email address. We added new security measures in our system.

Quote Originally Posted by druidgreen View Post
    "I am asking on here so everyone can get the answer without calling you.
    Has our information been compromised? "
    I would also like to know if personal information has been compromised ?
    Only your email address. Nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergrass View Post
    I would like to know, too. The emails were clearly directed at CKS'S customers specifically - I used a special email address for my CKS order and it was that email the spammers sent the phishing email to.

Save 10% for every order by using the promo code 420MAG-10

[B]CURRENT ACTIVE CONTESTS AND PROMO:

Best Crop King Strains Review by a Real Grower 2016 Contest

Post Thanks / Like

no comment?
    Well then let me write a review while we wait
    I first bought 5 Ice wreck seeds from my local shop and after 7 days I couldnt get one to germinate. 0%
    I went back to the shop and purchased another 5 seeds out of wich only 3 germinated. 60%
    I contacted CKS and told them what happened and they happily sent me a replacement . This time I asked for Zeus because I had 3 Ice wreck going already and that's all I need for mothers.
    So out of the 10 Zeus replacement seeds 9 of them were very small and yellow and not 1 seed germinated.0%
    I followed the germination instructions all 3 times. The last 2 times I used bottled reverse osmosis water just incase it was my water.
    When I contacted Crop king seeds and told the girl on the phone what had happened she recommended that I read a book and said I must have let them dry out. I can garuntee they did not.
    I have germinated 100s of seeds and I don't think I have ever had so many duds.
    I recently tried to write a review on Crop king Seeds website but it was moderated and not posted . So don't think they don't get bad reviews because they do. They just don't post them.
    I just received an order of 10 candy cane auto flower feminized and they are in the water now.
    Depending on how these candy cane seeds do will determine if I ever order from CKS again.
    If anyone else has had a similar experience please post.
    I will say tho I did catch the customer service girl first thing on Monday morning. But still never came close to the level of satisfaction garunteed on the package. 100%.
    It's impossible for the replacements to get 0% and I wonder why you got 10 Zeus as replacement for 2 that didn't pop. 0% is very impossible for Zeus. What is your order # ? I'm going to help you fix the problem.

Yes we get bad reviews as we can't please everyone even with the level of customer service we have. I'm pretty sure that we have helped you but why not contact us again? We have live chat and phone support?

Please provide me with your order # and I'm going to personally help you with your issue with 5 Ice Wreck. Or you can contact us @ info@cropkingseeds.com

Post Thanks / Like

I wrote Crop king a review telling the same story and that I had just placed an order in hopes they would reimburse me or atleast throw in some extras. But I didn't even get a pack of papers or anything this time.
    So far I'm out $200 and only have 3 plants to show for it. Hopefully the candy cane seeds have over 80% germ rate as advertised.
    CROP KING SEEDS FEEL FREE TO P.M ME IF YOU WANT TO WORK THIS OUT.
    420Cloner,

What is your order #?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by golfer420 View Post
    I ordered the first set back in April and they took about 12 days to the east coast US (including weekend).
    Thank you very much for placing your order. We are glad it came.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyGram View Post
    Can anyone who ordered seeds from CK, that did NOT pay for the express shipping, share whether or not their order took all or most of the entire 7-21 business day delivery time to USA?

It's only been 9 business days since I placed my order and I'm actually contemplating placing a new order, using the express shipping option, just to start growing sooner. Based on some of the responses, I'll decide if I should just wait it out a little longer OR just place another order. I really don't want to wait 21 days if it can be avoided.

Thanks

Bud E. Gram
    Please give it more time. I suggest that you wait for your order to arrive before you place your order.

Post Thanks / Like

I have low flyer and northern lights autos from crop king going right now - KING
    Last edited by auto opie; 09-22-2015 at 10:59 AM. Reason: left out word

Post Thanks / Like

KING! Ordered 5 Candy Canes and 5 Northern Lights. Got all plus a couple bonus in 5 business days to East Coast. Germing now so will keep you posted. I think it would be difficult to find a better seed company as far as reliability and customer service.

Life is good

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought Crop Kings, White Cookies (10) and Purple Kush (5) from my local shop. Germed the white cookies and all 10 popped. Will update journal tomorrow. Very happy so far. Plan on buying some more soon, also want to try some autos. Peace!!
    CropKingSeeds, CO Finest liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I would've known crop king guarantees there seeds to germ. I bought five jack autos and only two popped, it was at a local store though and I threw out both the receipt and packaging lol. Either way my two are about four feet tall at 52 days old so maybe i'll win seeds through the contest haha.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by auto opie View Post
    I have low flyer and northern lights autos from crop king going right now - KING
    Awesome. Thank you very much for choosing Crop King Seeds. If you have some good photos, you can enter it to our monthly image contest and get a chance to win premium seeds and get your images featured in magazine and our website.

Quote Originally Posted by onehitr View Post
    KING! Ordered 5 Candy Canes and 5 Northern Lights. Got all plus a couple bonus in 5 business days to East Coast. Germing now so will keep you posted. I think it would be difficult to find a better seed company as far as reliability and customer service.
    Thank you very much for ordering and I appreciate the good review.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggn View Post
    I bought Crop Kings, White Cookies (10) and Purple Kush (5) from my local shop. Germed the white cookies and all 10 popped. Will update journal tomorrow. Very happy so far. Plan on buying some more soon, also want to try some autos. Peace!!
    Sure. Autos are great. Place your order anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanpharm View Post
    I wish I would've known crop king guarantees there seeds to germ. I bought five jack autos and only two popped, it was at a local store though and I threw out both the receipt and packaging lol. Either way my two are about four feet tall at 52 days old so maybe i'll win seeds through the contest haha.
    Yes we have guarantee for germination for as long as you follow our germination guide that you can find in this link Marijuana Seeds Canada - Germinate - Crop King Seeds

By the way, have you contacted us about your germination issue?
    Shaggn, CO Finest liked this post

Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast