Thread: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

  1. #106
    Plant of the Month - May 2014 - Member of the Month - July 2014 CO Finest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,762
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Nice to see you all at Crop King are doing well. I got my eyes on Ice train and Blueberry. If anyone is growing them and has a forum or youtube please send me a link so I can check it out. They will be on my next order. Thank you all

  2. #107
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Quote Originally Posted by CropKingSeeds View Post
    Yes we have guarantee for germination for as long as you follow our germination guide that you can find in this link Marijuana Seeds Canada - Germinate - Crop King Seeds

    By the way, have you contacted us about your germination issue?
    no, I haven't as I thought I wouldn't be very successful without providing you guys with a receipt or packaging. I did germinate as per you guys's guide, but figured contacting Crop King Seeds would not result in anything as I have no way to prove my purchase.

  3. #108
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    "King" Hi to all I Just Ordered a 5 pack of Jack Herer Auto Flower Fem from Crop King Seeds !!!

  4. #109
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    I was very happy with germ rate and shipping.But my early miss stopped growing after Cotyledons never grew serrated leaves and died. Good light, good temps, right amount of moisture. just happens sometimes i guess. Since guarantee is for germ only just moved on to some blue cheese sherbet from another bank.But shipping and germ rate top notch. oh well.

  5. #110
    420 Member golfer420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,387
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    King - it is day seven of my extreme haze seed and wet paper towels and still haven't popped.

    Do these take longer than most? I have two more in water til tomorrow Do you think there is a chance any longer that they will sprout?

  6. #111
    420 Sponsor CropKingSeeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    360
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Quote Originally Posted by urbanpharm View Post
    no, I haven't as I thought I wouldn't be very successful without providing you guys with a receipt or packaging. I did germinate as per you guys's guide, but figured contacting Crop King Seeds would not result in anything as I have no way to prove my purchase.
    We would like to talk to you. Please send me a PM with your phone #
    Save 10% for every order by using the promo code 420MAG-10

    CURRENT ACTIVE CONTESTS AND PROMO:

    Best Crop King Strains Review by a Real Grower 2016 Contest

  7. #112
    420 Sponsor CropKingSeeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    360
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gr33nL0v3 View Post
    "King" Hi to all I Just Ordered a 5 pack of Jack Herer Auto Flower Fem from Crop King Seeds !!!
    Thank you for placing your order with us.

    Quote Originally Posted by sageridder View Post
    I was very happy with germ rate and shipping.But my early miss stopped growing after Cotyledons never grew serrated leaves and died. Good light, good temps, right amount of moisture. just happens sometimes i guess. Since guarantee is for germ only just moved on to some blue cheese sherbet from another bank.But shipping and germ rate top notch. oh well.
    Yes our guarantee is for germination only. I suggest you a start a thread and attach images and more info about the problem that you experience as other growers might help. We have lots of other customers who are growing the same strain and have some amazing results. Our strains are stable. Lots of factors to consider with what had happened with your plants.
    Save 10% for every order by using the promo code 420MAG-10

    CURRENT ACTIVE CONTESTS AND PROMO:

    Best Crop King Strains Review by a Real Grower 2016 Contest

  8. #113
    420 Sponsor CropKingSeeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    360
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Quote Originally Posted by golfer420 View Post
    King - it is day seven of my extreme haze seed and wet paper towels and still haven't popped.

    Do these take longer than most? I have two more in water til tomorrow Do you think there is a chance any longer that they will sprout?
    Please call us regarding germination issues. Situations like this should be handled over the phone as we have ways to help you. Our phone # is in our website. Call us anytime from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM Vancouver, B.C, Canada time.
    Save 10% for every order by using the promo code 420MAG-10

    CURRENT ACTIVE CONTESTS AND PROMO:

    Best Crop King Strains Review by a Real Grower 2016 Contest

  9. #114
    420 Sponsor CropKingSeeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    360
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Quote Originally Posted by golfer420 View Post
    King - it is day seven of my extreme haze seed and wet paper towels and still haven't popped.

    Do these take longer than most? I have two more in water til tomorrow Do you think there is a chance any longer that they will sprout?
    Some seeds take longer to germinate. We want to talk to you. Call us
    Save 10% for every order by using the promo code 420MAG-10

    CURRENT ACTIVE CONTESTS AND PROMO:

    Best Crop King Strains Review by a Real Grower 2016 Contest

  10. #115
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    611
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    KING - What pheno should I look for with my White Cookies?? Or do you have a description of the phenos she shares?? Thank you. Peace!!
    CropKingSeeds liked this post
     
    Shaggn's White Cookies Perlite Hempy Complete!!

    Shaggn's White Widow N Money Maker LED Perlite Hempy Manifold Complete!!

    Shaggn's Perpetual Journey

  11. #116
    420 Member bridgeofsighs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Eastern Great White North.
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Parcel arrived today! Great shipping speed. Now onto the fun part.
    Shaggn, CropKingSeeds liked this post
     

  12. #117
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    I have ordered ice wreck. Came fast . Tyvm crop king. Happy growing.
    CropKingSeeds, Shaggn liked this post
     

  13. #118
    420 Sponsor CropKingSeeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    360
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggn View Post
    KING - What pheno should I look for with my White Cookies?? Or do you have a description of the phenos she shares?? Thank you. Peace!!
    It's a hybrid of White Widow and Girl Scout Cookies.

    Quote Originally Posted by bridgeofsighs View Post
    Parcel arrived today! Great shipping speed. Now onto the fun part.
    Awesome. Thank you for the update and thank you for choosing Crop King Seeds. Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Cal View Post
    I have ordered ice wreck. Came fast . Tyvm crop king. Happy growing.
    Thanks for choosing Crop King Seeds.
    bridgeofsighs liked this post
     
    Save 10% for every order by using the promo code 420MAG-10

    CURRENT ACTIVE CONTESTS AND PROMO:

    Best Crop King Strains Review by a Real Grower 2016 Contest

  14. #119
    420 Member bridgeofsighs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Eastern Great White North.
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Quote Originally Posted by bridgeofsighs View Post
    Parcel arrived today! Great shipping speed. Now onto the fun part.
    What happens if you put the seeds into the glass of water to germinate, and they won't sink?

  15. #120
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

    Quote Originally Posted by bridgeofsighs View Post
    What happens if you put the seeds into the glass of water to germinate, and they won't sink?
    At first put them on the glass of water and wait around 3h, then tap them to sink them. Come back after 18h total in the glass, then transfer them in the paper towel. It's normal that they don't sink the first time you put them in the water. If they sink at the first time, it's normally a bad thing, mean the seed can be bad.
    glimmergrass liked this post
     

Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast