Thread: CKS Blueberry Grow

Nug of the Month Winner Jan 2017 OldSchool 64's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: CKS Blueberry Grow

I'D SAY THERE RIGHT ON SCHEDULE FOR SURE..

Post Thanks / Like

CKS Blueberry Grow

I didn't get a chance to snap any pics today. But. I have noticed that they are certainly smelling good and I'm starting to see the frost on the sugar leaves.
    OldSchool 64 liked this post

Dirt Man Dan's Down And Dirty Micro Grow On The Tube

Post Thanks / Like

It must be getting cold out. I can see frost forming. Lol.
    The girls just got their first just water feeding in a long time. Every other one seemed to have something added. Nutes or Worm castings extract. Or both. Lol. But they are looking good as far as I can see. And beginning to have an almost pine like smell when I rubbed the one leaf.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Dirt Man Dan's Down And Dirty Micro Grow On The Tube

Post Thanks / Like

looking good, nice flowers and sparkles on the leafs.

Post Thanks / Like

It's day 26 of flower. Or the end of week 4. The CKS website says this is a 8-9 week flower. That being said. I feel like my girls should be further along than they are? I have no problem pushing it till I see ambers. But I feel like the times are not going to line up. Or am I just being overly anxious?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Im not an expert on autos but from the research I have been doing I think its 8-9 Weeks from when it starts flowering. So the first few weeks the plant stays into veg for vertical growth. I remember about 8 years ago I grew something called Lowryder Masterlow. This was when auto was first coming around. The plants finished in 7-8 weeks from germination but the yields would be very low due to the plant only growing like 12" total height. Now I find the autos stay into veg cycle a little longer but is exactly what they need to actually yield good. I have been following OldSchool64 journals for a bit now and Im going to base my purchases from CKS on his results
    smalltime2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

You're slightly confused my good sir.
    I'm not growing an auto. It's a good ol fashion photo seed. and I am 4 going on 5 weeks of 12/12.
    I veg for about a month or so.
    Also. Old schools blueberry is not the same as mine. I have the regular blueberry from CKS he has a blueberry Kush from someone else.
    I've been following him since I got in these forums and those things give me wet dreams

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh sorry I got mixed up with the thread before!! My bad!! Im actually growing the CKS Blueberry as well but mine are only 10 days old. For 4 weeks in they seem to be perfect They should start filling in now.. Have they stopped growing vertically ?

Post Thanks / Like

CKS Blueberry Grow

It's a micro grow. So it's hard to tell. But they do look like they have stopped the early flower stretch. I just wasn't sure how long they needed to pack on the weight. First time growing something that's not bag seed.

It's always a guessing game with them. But has gotten me better over the years.

Post Thanks / Like

I remember one of the first ones I ran. It may have been the second one. But it was such a bastard plant. Needed. More potassium. Needed more magnesium. Got root bound before it even hit flower. Was acting up like crazy the whole flower period. But i got to see one thru for the first time. Seed to harvest. It was by far my most nerve racking grow. But it was so satisfying to finally have my own. Kinda what keeps me going. I keep pushing myself and the bar higher.

Post Thanks / Like

My two cents...most of the seed literature is a tad aggressive in advertising flower time. You should be fine. May go more towards 9-10 weeks.

Also, amber is a sign of the thc beginning to degrade. I like to harvest when I start seeing 10 - 30% amber.
    OldSchool 64 thanked you for this post
    DirtManDan liked this post

Golfer420 Continuous Grow
    Grow #6 - CKS Amnesia HazeAuto / Sour Jack - LED/CFL
    Grow #5 - CKS White Widow - LED/CFL[/COLOR]
    Grow #4 - CKS Jack Herer & White Widow - LED/CFL
    Grow #3 - CKS Jack Herer Auto - Soil - LED/CFL
    Grow #2 - CKS NL Auto in soil and LED/CFL
    Grow #1 - CKS NL Auto in soil and LED/CFL

Golfer420 Bubble Hash
    VOTE - It's your RIGHT
    How to upload photos

Post Thanks / Like

What a beautiful plant. Doing my 1st BB grow. Any advice you can offer to get results like this? Gonna watch through your grow journal as I get through mine. Best journal I have every seen. Thanks a million.

Post Thanks / Like

Just love em like your brand new puppy. lol. I'm not doing all that much honestly. Very simple nutes and some LST. Go check my YouTube in my signature if you wanna watch the whole thing

Grow Journal of the Month Jan 2017 Crème De La Crème Photo Contest Feb 2017 Plant & Nug of the Month April 2017 Norcaliwood's Avatar
    Now Oregon. Playing in a Child's Garden of Grass
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Golfer on this one. Flowering times have been alittle exaggerated on just about every strain I've ever grown, these people have our interests peaked''''... What better sales point. Why they all give a variable. Figure the long end plus abit anyways. And maybe in a prefect world and having grown the same seed 100's of times and got it all dialed in, but the first go around is always the learning plant of the strain. But then same seed outta the same bag can express totally different phenos and totally different flowering times. But don't they have some great writers in the sales department..... All you can do is grow the plant the best ya can and see. GL Keepem Green
    DirtManDan liked this post

Wood's still at it. Current

Sooooo many Strains,,,,,, Soooooo Little Time.........

Lynyrd Skynyrd and ZZ-Top,
    '' Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers ''

Post Thanks / Like

All seems to be doing well. I was able to snap a couple pics this morning before work. And thank you for reconfirming for me that it takes longer than advertised to get a final product.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast