Thread: CKS Blueberry Grow

Post Thanks / Like

CKS Blueberry Grow

Hey guys whats up. New to the forum and CKS, but not new to growing plants. wanted to share my Micro grow with the CKS community. Currently vegging 2 seeds and hoping that one is female. I don't have many photos at the moment but I do have a youtube channel..
    Cheers guys!

Dirt Man Dan
    - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

CKS Blueberry Grow

Start of week 4 veg. Or week 5 from seed 1Gal Smart Pots and a mix of my own composted soil and the last of some FF happy frog i had.
    illizm775 thanked you for this post

Dirt Man Dan's Down And Dirty Micro Grow On The Tube

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: CKS Blueberry Grow

lookinghealthy... how long you gunna veg?

Nug of the Month - September 2016 Nug of the Month - February 2017 Twox's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Great timing, I was about to pop some seeds of BB too.. (shhh, don't tell anyone).. I'm trying to finish my current journal first.. I'll take a seat and watch this grow..
    Nismo12, DirtManDan, OldSchool 64 liked this post

Two X Tent 8oz Monthly Harvest.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...ml#post3181748

Exotic Genetix Trap Star Journal.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...rnal-twox.html

Post Thanks / Like

Bittercoldold I'm not sure. Thinking another week or two is all I'm gonna be able to push them in this small box. I gotta account for how big they will get once I flower.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
    Twox liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Twox glad you like my stuff. I try to regularly put out updates. So please subscribe and get your popcorn

livetoskate81 thanked you for this post

Nug of the Month - September 2016 Nug of the Month - February 2017 Twox's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by old school 64 View Post
    Nice little plants..I have 2 BB almost done..youll love them when there done..
    Whaaaatttttttt???? I've visited your journals multiple times and never noticed the Blueberry. I've been wanting to see some pics, which journal and what page, I gotta see these ladies...

Nug of the Month Winner Jan 2017 OldSchool 64's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

These 2 are blueberry. .one shorty tons of bud..and one tall one..both beautiful.. there on my auto page..there in the mix..ill post new pics tomorrow. .these are a bit old..bigger now more defined..
    Quote Originally Posted by Twox View Post
    Whaaaatttttttt???? I've visited your journals multiple times and never noticed the Blueberry. I've been wanting to see some pics, which journal and what page, I gotta see these ladies...
    Twox, Snizzy, Greengogrow thanked you for this post
    Twox, golfer420, Snizzy, WCKYD420, Greengogrow liked this post

GROWIN GREEN LIVIN THE DREAM

OLDSCHOOLS POT LUCK GROW (New)
    https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...luck-grow.html

OldSchools Big Ole Auto Grow/sweet trainwreck-White Widow XXL (NEW)

Oldschool's - Crop King Seeds Auto Grow/TrainWreck -Northernlights-CandyCane(complete)

Old School's Big Bomb Seeds Bud Bonanza/Ice Bomb-Cherry Bomb-Pineapple chunk-Cheese Bomb-Super Skunk((ACTIVE))

Old School's First Auto Grow/Dark Devil-Bluberry Kush-Critical-Purple Ryder(completed)

Old School's World's Smallest Solo Cup Grow/PART 2 (DONE)

Old School's Guide For Noobs/Cropkingseeds Purple Kush-GreenCrack-White widow-Crown Royale(completed)

☆VOTE HERE IN THE MONTHLY CONTESTS☆
    https://www.420magazine.com/forums/420-contests/

Post Thanks / Like

That frost doe! Looks like a bunch of cotton balls. Superb looking plant

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys.. just put up another update if anyone is interested. Day 1 of 12/12. keeping my fingers crossed for at least one girl.

I also don't mind your constructive criticism. But please no bashing I do what I can with the little room I have...

OldSchool 64, despejo thanked you for this post
    golfer420, despejo liked this post

Nug of the Month Winner Jan 2017 OldSchool 64's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cool vid there..ill agree that the short one will be the winner..my one was a shorty. Now she's a monster..hope yours is to..your lucky to have that 3 leaf pheno..very nice..

Post Thanks / Like

CKS Blueberry Grow

I wasn't 100% sure if the 3 leaf was an oddball or not. But it is very cool to see something like that on my first run with legitimate genetics, not just bag seeds I found.

That plant of yours is so sexy. I would totally not kick it out of bed in the morning. Lol.
    Got up this morning and saw some water droplets on the plants. Neve had that happen before either. But then again it did get cold this weekend.

Pics of the hopeful bread winner today.

Twox, OldSchool 64 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

CKS Blueberry Grow

Looks like today is the day I start my LST. Came home from work and the taller plant grew overnight again. It's within 5-6 inches from the lights. So as with all small cabs. You gotta tie the girls down and make the most of your available space. That being said. Here's how I LST my girls.

I drilled a bunch of holes in the lip of the container I keep the pots in for water runoff. I than took gardening wire. Which is kinda like a make your own sized bread tie. Lol. Cut myself about 6 inches. Made a loose noose around my finger. But did not twist the ends together. So it looks like a big question mark on the end of the wire.
    I than placed said question mark over the top of the plant. And loosely wrapped the end into the longer side making a complete circle. Making sure to leave plenty of room for the stem to grow. I then simply fed the other end of a wire thru one of the holes i wanted to use.
    I then got an empty water bottle. Placed it right next to the stem of the plant. And began to put tension on the wire until the plant began to bend over. I use a water bottle for the first 48 hours of my first big bend. I feel that It helps the stem from snapping once you get the top of your plant bent over. Simply just pull up on the wire and it will stay bent around the bottom of the container. You can very easily adjust this way. Either adding more tension as the plant grows. Or less if your damaging things.

Itibitiguy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

To re-veg or not to re-veg. That is the question.
    The smaller plant started out as the taller plant in the previous photos. After some LST and de-fol. It's now the teeny bush you see here. I'm going to tie the other one down today. And start the stripping of fan leaves.

But my question is. Should I throw it back into veg for another couple weeks? Try and fill out the canopy more. Or should I just keep in flower and run out my smaller plants.

This is a SMALL grow space. The little guy is 11 inches from the LEDs. And the big guy is about 9 or less.
    My box is only 24" long 24" tall and 12" deep.

So should I re veg? Or just keep in flower so I don't get a hermie.

Twox, oslzr liked this post

Page 1 of 33 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast