Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Germination

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Germination

Canada..Nanaimo BC..Canadian orders are $30/pkg/10..international $40/pkg/10

Post Thanks / Like

Try cannabisfamilyseeds.org for usa use a heating mat an dome dnt let them dry out rock wool or pet pellet an wait. Five days

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mayne strain View Post
    So I talked to Crop King re the poor germination and they are going to replace the Bubba Kush seeds. It seems that they do stand behind their product, it just remains to be seen how good their product is. Has anyone bought from Peakseeds??
    second batch of Bubba Kush arrived and 90% germination after 36 to 48 hrs..so I'm happy.
    Purchased from Peakseeds and they arrived quickly and the seeds look fat & healthy. Will start germination soon.

Post Thanks / Like

I soaked the seeds as indicated in the grow info but then put them in soil -- 5 for 5 White Widow are up in 4 days.

Post Thanks / Like

I was 100% germination 6 for 6 of my CBD Auto Cheese. So far I'm 10 days in, they seem to be a lot slower growing than decent bag seeds initially but the last day they've really begun to take off, now with 3 nodes and very healthy looking. Doubt that they will be 90 day to harvest though, I'm expecting more like 100+ under my 600 watt hid and 150 watt cfl. 4 of the 6 are in hydro (deep water) and 2 are in really great soil mix.

Post Thanks / Like

So I bought 5 of their seeds. Super Silver Haze. I followed their germination instructions exactly & I lost 2 seeds. Another two I just planted directly in soil, and they grew like a champ. I'm sure they know what they're talking about, but I'll just stick to the direct to soil method . It seems to work so much better for me. As for the SSH, I've never smelled anything so good as that plant smelled. I could just stick my nose it in forever. It's sweet and citrusy , yum yum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12