Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CKS Review - Purple Kush - CandyCane - 2nd Grow

Nug of the Month Winner Jan 2017 OldSchool 64's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: CKS Review - Purple Kush - CandyCane - 2nd Grow

My ccs are flowering now after the 12 12 switch..
    Ghanjakhan liked this post

GROWIN GREEN LIVIN THE DREAM

☆☆☆☆☆Old schools mega auto grow☆☆☆☆☆ (NEW)

Old School's First Auto Grow/Dark Devil-Bluberry Kush-Critical-Purple Ryder(completed)

Old School's World's Smallest Solo Cup Grow/PART 2 (DONE)

Old School's Guide For Noobs/Cropkingseeds Purple Kush-GreenCrack-White widow-Crown Royale(completed)

☆VOTE HERE IN THE MONTHLY CONTESTS☆
    https://www.420magazine.com/forums/420-contests/

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Update time, were now at week 4 of the PK and week 2 of the CC week 6 of randoms. Noticed lots of growth this week had to LST the randoms a couple times to keep levels even, gave them a shot of calmag during feeding this week it really seemed to help , im going to be transplanting all besides the CC this weekend or early next week to their final pots. PK#2 recovered nicely and is growing well and greening out. sorry about the quality of the photo I really need a new camera ><

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey there. My first post and pic attempt. A few thoughts on what i do. On my flowering i do 18/6,then for flower 2 days 16/8, 2 days 14/10,then 12/12. the one plant looks like the claw.sum plants are sensitive to the nutes.i always leave it alone.keep it somewhat dry,mist with water 4 times a daycan take up to a month to adjust, but when they do you will see a plant grow like no other.mine always ketchup with the rest! im doing pk and ck as well as a few others.my idea on transplanting is your transplant should be going into a better place, more room etc...mine usually love being transp. so keep that in mind.my one pic is a crown royal i transplanted last night from 5 gal to a18 gallon tote,other pic is a pk i topped twice, it is quite the grower,it started out as a mutant looking lef one with the biggest first leves ive ever seen.and my candy cane is just starting to flower.they all were put in paper towel 60 days ago. i dont think autos like lst.anyways good luck to us all as there are so many things to learn and know and that can and will go wrong. its really only through our mistakes, trials, experaments, and challanges that we really learn.not nessasaraly so much when things are going good.take care.im pluggn away in colorado.im really an outdoor guy so, im already getn excited for that.growing trees.
    Ghanjakhan thanked you for this post
    Ghanjakhan, Grow2HealMe liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, getting close to finishing veg stage now, transplanted and flushed this week and noticed lots of growth and improvement over the past few days. Another week , maybe 2 and im going to be switching the lights.

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

so, your ladies look wow.great canopy.healthy,transplants,everything.pics of the one i thought was the claw.it looks in pic i think they r it?they look perfect.huahhh

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeap,the plant that was yellowing and clawing has rebounded.very happy with how this is turning out this time around, I have learned quite a bit from these forums, thanks for all the <3 . Will update you all again next week!
    Kingjoe83 liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it's that time again. Tonight is the last night of Veg , im going to be switching to 12/12, didnt bother topping or LST'ing the CandyCanes because I wanted them to catch the rest of the canopy, and now the countdown begins

Joel13 liked this post

Grow Journal of the Month - July 2017 Kingjoe83's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by despotic View Post
    Good choices! I'm a fan of the Candy Cane. It can get nice and big and the ones I've grown have been very resilient, I topped 2 of 3 without issue. I topped 1 twice and the other once. The one I didn't top grew a VERY large single, center cola. It can be a little branchy sometimes. The one I topped once has been my favorite size/structure but that doesn't mean you'll necessarily have the same experience. The one I topped twice grew 4 big colas at the end of 4 VERY long branches that had to be tied up but it was in the summer and was pretty heat stressed.

One thing I can recommend with the Candy Cane, it's an autoflower so I would plant it in the pot you intend to harvest from. I've made the mistake of transplanting and causing growth to stunt for a little while. You'd rather have it grow the whole time. Also, mine have preferred a little bit softer feeding, like 1/2-3/4 strength of the recommended GH liquids.

Good luck and Have fun!
    Nope question what is Topping?

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

topping is when your bowl is full and you put a little keif on top.
    Kingjoe83 thanked you for this post

Member of the Month Sept 2015 & Nov 2016 - Plant of the Month May 2016 - Nug of the Month Oct 2016 / Nug of the Year 2016 Weaselcracker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Looking good. Looks like the 'review' part of this thread is still a few months away (?) I just wandered in to see what the review of the PK is....
    Good luck with your grow.

The Green Hole - my first journal- completed

The Hexapus's Garden - my second journal -completed

Weasel Forges Ahead
    -current

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ithinkican View Post
    topping is when your bowl is full and you put a little keif on top.
    Haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghanjakhan View Post
    Well, it's that time again. Tonight is the last night of Veg , im going to be switching to 12/12, didnt bother topping or LST'ing the CandyCanes because I wanted them to catch the rest of the canopy, and now the countdown begins

How many week for veg total fir the candy cane til you switched? Curious I wait about 4 week usually.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Weaselcracker View Post
    Looking good. Looks like the 'review' part of this thread is still a few months away (?) I just wandered in to see what the review of the PK is....
    Good luck with your grow.
    Yea , 7 weeks for the CandyCane and 8-10 for the rest, ill be updating along the way but feel free to drop back and check it out when it is finished.
    Weaselcracker liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjoe83 View Post
    Nope question what is Topping?

It is also known as fimming/tipping/splitting , it is when you cut the growing tips off your plant to create a divide in the main stem and sometimes even side stems.
    Kingjoe83 thanked you for this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjoe83 View Post
    How many week for veg total fir the candy cane til you switched? Curious I wait about 4 week usually.

The candy cane are at week 4 this weekend so its about that time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast