Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Crop King Seeds cover-up!

Grow Journal of the Month - July 2017 Kingjoe83's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Crop King Seeds cover-up!

Quote Originally Posted by ithinkican View Post
    hi joe. looks like you have a 7 foot tall tent? let me make sum observations (my opinion from one pic) your light is too far away. you want it close as possible to plants always.always adjusting as plant grows.stick your wrist under light, to c how hot. your lights-6 inches away? i like my plants big. you want to bring every plant to its full potential.budding it at the peak of its health and vigour. in a tent w u light, i would grow plant 36 inches then flower them. u need to use the nutes in soil, electricity- everything to its best effencincy. autos different i guess but u had to flower these i think. if those were my ladies i would bend the top over-if its too tuff then tilt the whole plant at a 45 degree angle till finished and put light right down on it.spin plant 180 every day. you dont need to top or fim in your tent.
    Solid man. But my tent is 2.5x2 .5x5' 609 war mars hydro led lights. I am learning about topping fimming etc. My first true grow is coming just waiting for these candy canes to finish. Got my withe cookies from crop king today they are regular feminized. Bit I'll be growing 4 autos from crop king in tent next time. Nyc diesel. Here she is happy day today.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rider509 View Post
    YES! Great response, IthinkIcan.

KingJoe, we all want to see your plants exploding in fat buds! Your plants look healthy so with a little more light they may reward you in spades. And now you've got me curious about Candy Cane.
    Dude the froth on the candy cane and aroma makes me want to buy it again alone. Must try great smoke to. Tried sn ounce at Christmas time. Lol from crop king two thumbs up.

Rider509 liked this post

King's True Grow - Autos - LED - 900 - Tent - Pro Mix

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...ml#post3400579
    this is my newest journal come take seat grrenthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I didn't get the dry herb from them lol just re read see how someone can presume that. Anyways lights are on #rider509 and #ithinkican and I took some string and bent plant down a bit and lowered I'm sure they are going to be ready for harvesting in within week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjoe83 View Post
    I didn't get the dry herb from them lol just re read see how someone can presume that. Anyways lights are on #rider509 and #ithinkican and I took some string and bent plant down a bit and lowered I'm sure they are going to be ready for harvesting in within week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjoe83 View Post
    Solid man. But my tent is 2.5x2 .5x5' 609 war mars hydro led lights. I am learning about topping fimming etc. My first true grow is coming just waiting for these candy canes to finish. Got my withe cookies from crop king today they are regular feminized. Bit I'll be growing 4 autos from crop king in tent next time. Nyc diesel. Here she is happy day today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

More candy cane

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

are your cc still drinking lots o water? how many days old are they ? your leaves dont look quite ready.what color are your tricombs? can u put light any closer? I like to push my plants hard, trying to bring out their max potential. just from what i know now i would say you got two more weeks. you could bring up your flower time from 12/12 to 14 on 10 off for the rest of the time.i assume you did a bloom product. put light as close as poss (push them hard). dont water for last five days. put in dark for last 24 -36 hours. (this builds turpine levels) harvest before plant wilts. i like to dry/cure slowly to protect that lovely aroma! if you really want a little cleaner buds then put your cut plant in a bucket of water for about 2-3 hours, then dry/cure. its what i do to small plants instead of a flush. well theirs my 25 cents worth.
    Kingjoe83 thanked you for this post
    Kingjoe83, pennywise liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

are your cc still drinking lots o water? how many days old are they ? your leaves dont look quite ready.what color are your tricombs? can u put light any closer? I like to push my plants hard, trying to bring out their max potential. just from what i know now i would say you got two more weeks. you could bring up your flower time from 12/12 to 14 on 10 off for the rest of the time.i assume you did a bloom product. put light as close as poss (push them hard). dont water for last five days. put in dark for last 24 -36 hours. (this builds turpine levels) harvest before plant wilts. i like to dry/cure slowly to protect that lovely aroma! if you really want a little cleaner buds then put your cut plant in a bucket of water for about 2-3 hours, then dry/cure. its what i do to small plants instead of a flush. well theirs my 25 cents worth.
    Thanks for advice. Yes u did toe down two stretched main branches on two the auto s so I can lower light someone else had said that suggestion so I did here's a pic.

pennywise liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Okay so just put lights to 14 off 10 on now. Lights are lowered to about 8 inches from plant top. Will be making sure I back off on water last few days before harvest. Also will be taking your advice bud and shutting them in dark for 18-24 hrs before cutting main stem to Harvest. Thank you for your pointers and taking your time to help out . Solid! I can only go up from here.

Post Thanks / Like

No. Don't put your light as close as you can. That's a misconception. Let your plants grow into it. A plants leaves are like solar panels. Converting light into energy. They can only process so much. There is such a thing as too much light. Walk in to scientific built commercial grow room. Lights are 4 to 6 feet away from the canopy.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
    Kingjoe83, pennywise, lootznbootz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicAffair View Post
    No. Don't put your light as close as you can. That's a misconception. Let your plants grow into it. A plants leaves are like solar panels. Converting light into energy. They can only process so much. There is such a thing as too much light. Walk in to scientific built commercial grow room. Lights are 4 to 6 feet away from the canopy.

Hey affair.

Ya I know about light burn if it's too close. I use the wrist method. For warmth and. Take mars hydro guide to distance but it says 12-18 inches in flower. 12 inches is about 35000 in lux reading. So I usually keep light around 10" but have lowered to 8" but like I said bent the main cola stem and ties it down here

Post Thanks / Like

Light manufacturers are bullshit. It's all about coverage and canopy penetration. Specially with LED. Their light stream is columnized. Picture each diode as a laser pointer. LED has the best canopy penetration by far, but needs to be hung higher or be on a light mover to achieve proper coverage of the canopy for that particular space.

Post Thanks / Like

If you are seeing light hitting the floor under a 2ft canopy, your light is too close.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicAffair View Post
    If you are seeing light hitting the floor under a 2ft canopy, your light is too close.

Thanks for pointers and looking out. All advice is good advice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is my link for journal I'll be growing in next few weeks.
    Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Post Thanks / Like

I had a problem with CKS. I ordered a 5 pm of the candy cane auto. 4 out of 5 germinated. When they grew out to sex they were all males. I contacted them and they gave me 10 seeds, grinder, stickers, and a coupon. I was upset but they did more then I expected they would do in terms of fixing the problem. I am happy to still be using their seeds and I will continue to do so. I will just stay away from the seeds I first ordered that's all. I'm staying with them. I would suggest calling them like I had to do and I know for a fact they will fix any problems anyone has.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/in...-everyone.htmlhttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...w-attempt.html

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast