Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sourjack in the house! New CKS strain

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sourjack in the house! New CKS strain

i dont know how the like thanks thing works. i like all the posts so.are we supposed to do likes?does it help someone in some way? id like to enter their contests to win something and then find out who really needs the seeds or whatever they give and mail them to them if legal.i got enough genetics to last.but its hard not to get all these insainly good avalable genes.i love watching videos on geno pheno etc..im gona try post a video of a song i like right now. i think its ok with 420 because he says in it that he rarely drinks from the bottol but smokes a little weed. bye the way. i love all countrys basicaly and respect everyones place wher they live.he just happenes to say usa and use our flag.just replace those with ur country. i should start a blog how its been since legalization from a gardeners view.

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

SOURJACKass is what i should call it considering its supposed to be canycane. i have sj going right now. they couldnt be really more different. (this is the major issue i have with cks.) one is normal 5ft sativa, the other is a 2ft 50/50 cross. i started flowering them outside feb 8th. i put the big one in my flower room on feb 16th.and started 12/12 on the whole crop.4 different strains.so im saying these sj are now 11 days into flower. the big one is showing like its in days 25-30, so thats good. and o yes the little one. if the mutant gene exists in these phenos of the geno than the little one is starting to raise my suspicions. probably just coincidence but the small ones clones took two days to show roots.never had that happen before.now the very top is getting sugary after 11 days and there are not even one white hair. the other sj is hairy already very little tcmb development.also ive yet to see a pic of a sativa looking sj besides my big one? I wish CKS and other banks and breeders would take the time to separate the seeds in a mannar that best suits the grower, with the thinking that at least i want seeds from the same plant, same flower even better, yes there will be differences but consistency of phenos is way better this way. ive grown bag seeds for years where i began by growing seeds i would get out of 1 bud, and seeds from diff buds in bag to different bags.

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

Heres something my friend put on facebook.
    SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THE DREAMERS AND THE DOERS, THE BELIEVERS AND THE THINKERS, BUT MOST OF ALL, SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THOSE WHO SEE GREATNESS WITHIN YOU, EVEN WHEN YOU DONT SEE IT YOURSELF !

Grow Journal of the Month - July 2017 Kingjoe83's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sour jack post pics 3 days drying the days cured so far . Boveda 62 on way.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

Kingjoe83 liked this post

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

Kingjoe83 thanked you for this post
    Kingjoe83 liked this post

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

hi there . i wanted to apologize if i been weird or whatever. (i am a bit off-and proud of it usually). ive been taking a new medication for the last 5 months and cum to find out cause ive been going crazy that its the absolute wrong meds and that i was improperly diagnosed. 2 days ago i quit every single med i was on. (5). ur not supposed to go cold turkey butt i did. day 3. seeing and hearing stuff.headache, electrical stuff, blah blah. well im going full on medical with the cannabis now. ive self medicated for years with it-but will now pursue cannabis in a medical way. AND recreational of course.so im up for it and am on a new path now. i just finished my final social security examination and now am awaiting my decision which should be within two weeks.i have been my own advocate-lawyer.ive spent a lot of time in preparing for my case.which is a very good case in my humble opinion.im looking at 9 years back pay and a check for the rest of my life.so thats that.
    Kingjoe83, DemonicAngel liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

on week 2 of flower since discovering these weren't CC Autos.

CKS customer service... When I contacted them back in January about my "Candy Cane Autos" not responding as Autos should. I was told "We are not a grower, we have a forum for you to ask your questions in". Very short and rude.
    THEN when I found out a month later they messed up, I contacted them again by chat, and again "Lisa" responded, however "She" was more than happy to tell me what was wrong this time and to change the light to 12/12. They need to get their act together on the customer service side.

Grow Journal of the Month - July 2017 Kingjoe83's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yyc420 View Post
    on week 2 of flower since discovering these weren't CC Autos.

CKS customer service... When I contacted them back in January about my "Candy Cane Autos" not responding as Autos should. I was told "We are not a grower, we have a forum for you to ask your questions in". Very short and rude.
    THEN when I found out a month later they messed up, I contacted them again by chat, and again "Lisa" responded, however "She" was more than happy to tell me what was wrong this time and to change the light to 12/12. They need to get their act together on the customer service side.
    Hey man I understand your frustration. They did that to me once. However, now it makes sense to me why they answered that way. They must get so many calls a day asking for tips and what not. They are not here to baby sit us. They are simple here to sell us a product. It's our job to k own what were doing g before hand. You wouldn't go out and but a used car without looking go it over and knowing how to operate it? So same concept Here. Anyways I'm glad the King got you sorted out. Yes I believe they should have a better way to inform.us nicely. But it's not a fair world.to begin with. Happy smoking.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12