Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone grown Crop King's Early Miss?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Has anyone grown Crop King's Early Miss?

Quote Originally Posted by Clancy View Post
    I've grown Early Miss a few times. I'm growing one now and you can see it on the grow journals forum. You can also check my past grows from CropKing--White Widow and EM. My preference is for White Widow (fem but not autos.)

Early Miss is a good choice for a fast growing plant: CropKing says 8 weeks but I've never heard of anyone finishing that fast.

Early Miss has fairly high THC content (20%) which I like but honestly, it is so low in CBD (0.04%) that I doubt it's the best choice for pain relief.

CropKing has a CB Dutch Treat with very low THC 4% but also a very high CBD 8%---if pain relief was my concern I'd grow the Dutch as well as the Early Miss.
    I looked at the CB Dutch Treat and I saw that it is a Sativa so I didn't bother...Besides, I want more than 4% THC!!! I like that the Early Miss has 20%. And the description of the plant says it is good for pain, so that is the one I wanted to try.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Has anyone grown Crop King's Early Miss?

Quote Originally Posted by Torst View Post
    Early Miss is a decent strain. I have probly grown out 10 of them. Relaxing smoke not overly strong. On the road right now but I can post more later. These are both early miss. Soil grow.

Here's a question for the greater crowd...And I would LOVE it if the EXPERTS would chime in...What makes the SINGLE most impact for growing plants that have maybe 2oz per plant (like these) to plants that produce say 6 or 7oz??? That is in no way a slam on these plants as I will be VERY happy if I can get 2 ozs off of my first grow, but I would be MUCH happier if I could more per plant...What do you think???

Post Thanks / Like

I would say average 1oz across all the plants. Some more some way less... The last ones I grew did not get really big and are just sitting jarred up to make oil out of when I need it.

The reason I won't run auto's anymore is I want full control of the plant in veg and full control when I want the plants to begin flowering! Then you take into account the ability to clone and not have to buy auto seeds every grow etc. List goes on and on why I will not run auto's anymore!

I am no expert but what makes the difference in a 1oz plant vs a 10oz plant is experience, to put it VERY simply.
    JimiLarge liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My Early Miss also never finish anywhere near 8 weeks. Finishing at week 11 or 12 you might as well run photo period plants IMO, they are not that much quicker!
    JimiLarge liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I would say average 1oz across all the plants. Some more some way less... The last ones I grew did not get really big and are just sitting jarred up to make oil out of when I need it.

The reason I won't run auto's anymore is I want full control of the plant in veg and full control when I want the plants to begin flowering! Then you take into account the ability to clone and not have to buy auto seeds every grow etc. List goes on and on why I will not run auto's anymore!

I am no expert but what makes the difference in a 1oz plant vs a 10oz plant is experience, to put it VERY simply.
    The reason I asked that question is because I spent HOURS going through the thread showing pics of everyone's "cream of the crop"...I absolutely understand it is experience, but if someone with experience grows the Early Miss from CK, could they REALLY get 10oz per plant??? Maybe the autos are the problem...I would rather not have to grow and grow and grow 2 or 3 plants for THREE months only to get an oz off of them...Shit!! I want to be able to get maybe 3 or 4 ozs from each plant. I think I have a good idea on how to do it and I have invested about $1500 on all of my hardware and supplies. I am just waiting on the seeds...Some of the pics in that thread said they were getting THIRTEEN ozs from ONE plant!!!
    Kingjoe83, Moonshine17 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Even CKS only makes a claim of 7oz indoors max... I would love to see a 7oz Early Miss.

Unfortunately you have to run a few grows to figure out which plants produce what you need with a good yield. Auto's make that harder because you start from seed every time.

I have a White Widow right now that is going to be easily 4oz dry. I have three clones of her and can't wait to grow those out and clone again and again! I know what to expect from her now.

I wish their was a magic wand to waive in this hobby!

Post Thanks / Like

Even CKS only makes a claim of 7oz indoors max... I would love to see a 7oz Early Miss.

Unfortunately you have to run a few grows to figure out which plants produce what you need with a good yield. Auto's make that harder because you start from seed every time.

I have a White Widow right now that is going to be easily 4oz dry. I have three clones of her and can't wait to grow those out and clone again and again! I know what to expect from her now.

I wish their was a magic wand to waive in this hobby!

I know there is no magic wand...(wish there was though)...I LOVE your pic bro!! That's what I am hoping mine looks like after three long months!! IS that REALLY Early Miss or is it the White Widow you talk about?? The reason I want to be clear about it is because you have the Early Miss card hanging from the plant, but you talk about your WW...I am hoping it is for sure the EM, as it gives me hope of what I might be able to do!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes that is one hundred percent, Early Miss. My best one ever, still smoking on some of it last night actually!

Post Thanks / Like

WAY TO GO MAN!!! I have some hope now seeing that thing!! I bet it is a good smoke!!!

Post Thanks / Like

She was grown in my first grow ever. She is the large top near the front center where the yellow/lime leaf is. Little one is also in the small pot near the back somewhere.

You will love them! You should start up a journal when you get your seeds. So many helpful people here to get you going!

Post Thanks / Like

She was grown in my first grow ever. She is the large top near the front center where the yellow/lime leaf is. Little one is also in the small pot near the back somewhere.

You will love them!

Trost, you are EXACTLY the kind of person I was just hoping to hear from!! I have so much hope now...I do NOT want to sell any of my grow, but I would rather not have to be growing plants EVERY month. I have room for 2, maybe 3 plants and if I get 3 or 4 ozs from each I can last for many months with a harvest like that. When I was getting my weed shipped to me from CO, I was using an oz a month, maybe a little less. So I will be grateful if the patron saint of Marijuana would shine on me!! lol Thanks for taking the time to reply to this thread!!
    Kingjoe83 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

No problem good luck man!
    Kingjoe83 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

No problem good luck man!
    How long did it take from seed to harvest for the nice EM plant Torst??? Talking about experience, I think the thing that worries me most is not knowing (EXACTLY) when to harvest...What are the indicators for you???

Post Thanks / Like

Watch the trichomes and then you have to decide when you want to harvest. I wanted the heavy indica effects so I waited to see some ambers.

If I remember right that was started mid/later April and harvested around July 20th.

Post Thanks / Like

Watch the trichomes and then you have to decide when you want to harvest. I wanted the heavy indica effects so I waited to see some ambers.

If I remember right that was started mid/later April and harvested around July 20th.
    That is what I have found...Watch for the trichomes to turn amber...Already have my loop!!
    Moonshine17, DemonicAngel liked this post

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast