Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: CBD Auto Cheese

  1. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: CBD Auto Cheese

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRush View Post
    My CBD auto cheese are now 15 days from seed and they sure are not growing quickly at all! No way the seeds I got are gonna finish in the timeframe I was told online by CKS. I had 4 of them in hydro for first 2 weeks, and 2 in soil, all are the same size, 3 nodes, very small and growing like runts. The bag seeds I also started are now 3 times the size as these auto's (if they are?) and have double the nodes and huge leaves already. This isn't a great first impression I'm getting from spending $80+ to try out what's supposed to be super fast growing auto's. Doubt I order these seeds again. Think I'm gonna try Hash Plant next time around, and start the rest of my bag seeds for my 2nd grow which will be early Fall.
    Mine started very slow then picked up. But I'm not on week 11
    Jan 19 2017 - 1”
    Feb 9 2017. -hight 6” Week 4
    Feb 16 2017. -hight 8.25” 37 Days Week 5
    Feb 23 2017. -hight 11” 44 Days Week 6
    March 2, 2017 -hight 15” 51 Days Week 7

  2. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: CBD Auto Cheese

    Looks like one of my two plants is a hermies. Both photos are from the same plant. What should I do? I removed it from the room with the other plant which still looks fine.


  3. #18
    420 Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Legal grower in Western Canada
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: CBD Auto Cheese

    That is to bad but I am not surprised with CKS...

  4. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: CBD Auto Cheese

    Yeah, I'd remove it too. I have 16 total going and don't know sex of any yet (except I'm gonna assume my 6 auto CBD's are ladies) and I wouldn't leave a hermie in my garden either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cube23 View Post
    Looks like one of my two plants is a hermies. Both photos are from the same plant. What should I do? I removed it from the room with the other plant which still looks fine.


  5. #20
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: CBD Auto Cheese

    I'm not trying to bash CKS but its pretty weird that the first time in my life that I spend money to get a certain seed for medicine and the bag seed that I always save from nice mids ends up outperforming them by leaps and bounds. Kinda makes me wonder why I bothered to buy anything at all now. No matter how these CBD's turn out, I'll likely give them another try. They did impress me with shipping and customer service. Maybe next time I'll get something that grows as vigorously as I'm used to. I'm thinking that for this Fall I'm gonna give Hash Plant and Durban Poison a try. I like the idea of feminized, can't say with this first time around I'm impressed at all with autos. With an 18/6 light schedule that's gonna need flipped by this weekend or early next week to accommodate my mid Summer vacation plans, I'm very doubtful these CBD's are gonna do much for me once they are under 11/13. At this point its likely I only get a very small cola off each if I'm lucky. I'm gonna add a T5 300 Watt LED to my 600 Watt HID today in an effort to maximize this grow and get ready for Fall when I can veg longer. This is a new set up at my new home, and I haven't grown for 10 years now so I didn't figure I'd have everything dialed in perfectly like I used to anyways...so I'm not gonna sweat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torst View Post
    That is to bad but I am not surprised with CKS...

  6. #21
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: CBD Auto Cheese

    Ordered 5 seeds and they sent 7, Thanks. Planted 12/10/16 at 20 hrs on under 648 watts of Fluorescent. 02/05/17 went to 18 hours. My other auto flowers I planted with these have have already flowered. 02/25/17 still no signs of buds so I went to 12/12 to see if I can force them to flower. 03/6/17 first sign of buds so I do not know if these are real auto flowers or I forced them but they are not any 8 week flowering plant. 04/19/17 harvested the plants. These I crossed with another auto flower I have grown for many years, so I will see if the cross is any good and speeds up the grow time. I will probably not order again because they seem to have a problem with this strain or sent the wrong seeds.

  7. #22
    420 Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Legal grower in Western Canada
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: CBD Auto Cheese

    Wrong seeds or bad auto flowers again from CKS!

  8. #23
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: CBD Auto Cheese

    Quote Originally Posted by overthehill View Post
    Ordered 5 seeds and they sent 7, Thanks. Planted 12/10/16 at 20 hrs on under 648 watts of Fluorescent. 02/05/17 went to 18 hours. My other auto flowers I planted with these have have already flowered. 02/25/17 still no signs of buds so I went to 12/12 to see if I can force them to flower. 03/6/17 first sign of buds so I do not know if these are real auto flowers or I forced them but they are not any 8 week flowering plant. 04/19/17 harvested the plants. These I crossed with another auto flower I have grown for many years, so I will see if the cross is any good and speeds up the grow time. I will probably not order again because they seem to have a problem with this strain or sent the wrong seeds.
    I'm pretty sure mine aren't autoflower seeds of this strain either. I am currently 3 days into 12/12 and my bag seed plants are now 16" (2" of stretch in past 3 days) with the supposed auto CBD's growing less than an inch in that period. I now know that these aren't gonna give me much bud if any at all....of that I will have to see, but with 3 distinct and radically different pheno's showing and the super slow growth I'm not holding my breath at all. I would have given CKS the benefit of the doubt, but the way Lisa treated me in chat I don't think I'll continue to do business with them. I've already been looking around for another seed bank to buy from next go around. If I have a really nice male from my bag seed plants (I think so far I have 1 for sure and its a beautiful plant) I'm gonna let all this crop get seeded so I don't have to buy seeds. The mid's that my bag seed came from was kickass, far better in growth and vigor and looks than these pathetic CBD plants (if they even are).

  9. #24
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: CBD Auto Cheese

    Quote Originally Posted by Torst View Post
    Wrong seeds or bad auto flowers again from CKS!
    LOL. Lisa claimed that CKS was the world's largest and best seed provider, right after she said this CBD autoflower has been tested and re-tested and proven good to go (when I asked her if it was truly ready to be sold for such high prices). She went from nice, to somewhat moody when I asked her that, then proceeded to tell me that maybe I should just buy from someone else as I questioned her why 3 pheno's show up after she said well you shouldn't expect all the plants to appear the same because some will look like the father and some will look like the mother. Wish I woulda thought, before closing the chat window with her to ask her why I see 3 distinct pheno's and if a "mailman" was involved. I'm sure she wouldn't have liked that question either.
    M3GAtron711 liked this post
     

  10. #25
    420 Member M3GAtron711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: CBD Auto Cheese

    May I suggest maybe looking into bonza seeds? I recently purchased 2x Northern Lights 2x white widow all autos and have a ww and nl growing right now and they have both flowered within the time frame they say they would. Also got 6 free seeds as well with my purchase. Shipping was spot on not problems and packaging was stealthy. Just my 2 cents CBD Auto Cheese. Namaste.

  11. #26
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: CBD Auto Cheese

    Quote Originally Posted by M3GAtron711 View Post
    May I suggest maybe looking into bonza seeds? I recently purchased 2x Northern Lights 2x white widow all autos and have a ww and nl growing right now and they have both flowered within the time frame they say they would. Also got 6 free seeds as well with my purchase. Shipping was spot on not problems and packaging was stealthy. Just my 2 cents CBD Auto Cheese. Namaste.
    I just checked out Bonza. They are in the UK right? I'm in USA. I read thru their shipping info, they ship worldwide but no mention of guaranteeing delivery that I saw. And I ship to a PO Box that's linked to my credit card, they won't ship to a PO Box for any orders over $100 pounds (not sure the USD conversion there). But with that said, I liked what I saw from their inventory of seeds. Thanks for the tip!
    M3GAtron711 liked this post
     

  12. #27
    420 Member M3GAtron711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: CBD Auto Cheese

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRush View Post
    I just checked out Bonza. They are in the UK right? I'm in USA. I read thru their shipping info, they ship worldwide but no mention of guaranteeing delivery that I saw. And I ship to a PO Box that's linked to my credit card, they won't ship to a PO Box for any orders over $100 pounds (not sure the USD conversion there). But with that said, I liked what I saw from their inventory of seeds. Thanks for the tip!
    Yeah I'm in the US and ordered from them. I just selected the stealth and insured delivery option they had for shipping. It costs extra like $11 or something for that but I was guaranteed my seeds with that option. They have a conversion on their site as well so you can see how much the seeds would be in USD verses £. I think I got 9 or 10 seeds for around 60 bucks and they gave me 6 free seeds. I think it was for like spend 35£ and get these 6 free or whatever lol but I just selected single seeds. Seemed to be cheaper for me that way. Can't seem to be able to purchase single seeds on most other sites I've looked into. Usually it's like a 3pk 5pk or 10pk. Sorry for the rambling lol CBD Auto Cheese

  13. #28
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: CBD Auto Cheese

    I bookmarked them, I'll check them out again when I have more time. How long from seed to finish were those auto's? Under 18/6 the whole way? These from CKS are my first ever auto plants, and I have to say I'm not impressed compared to the bag seed I also have going this time. I might just stick with regular photo or feminized from here on out. My next run will be started in Sept after the heat of summer is mostly gone, and I plan to veg for a lot longer (8-10 weeks instead of 5 like this time around).
    M3GAtron711 liked this post
     

  14. #29
    420 Member M3GAtron711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: CBD Auto Cheese

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRush View Post
    I bookmarked them, I'll check them out again when I have more time. How long from seed to finish were those auto's? Under 18/6 the whole way? These from CKS are my first ever auto plants, and I have to say I'm not impressed compared to the bag seed I also have going this time. I might just stick with regular photo or feminized from here on out. My next run will be started in Sept after the heat of summer is mostly gone, and I plan to veg for a lot longer (8-10 weeks instead of 5 like this time around).
    I got the vision seeds northern lights and white widow auto. I think they said 8-9 weeks. But that's with a perfect environment their whole life lol. I have some bag seeds going right now and they are in flower and doing amazing. Those were more like "let's see if these grow" type thing. I just ordered the autos just to try autos. But like YOU said I'm probably going to stick with photo fem as well since I like doing a bit of lst and I can veg for longer. My autos have been doing 20/4 (20 on and 4 off) since they were about 2wks above soil. I might switch them to 18/6 but not sure yet. I've read where some people like using 18/6 or 20/4 light on autos. But mine seem to be loving 20 on 4 off.

  15. #30
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: CBD Auto Cheese

    Quote Originally Posted by Cube23 View Post
    Mine started very slow then picked up. But I'm not on week 11
    Jan 19 2017 - 1”
    Feb 9 2017. -hight 6” Week 4
    Feb 16 2017. -hight 8.25” 37 Days Week 5
    Feb 23 2017. -hight 11” 44 Days Week 6
    March 2, 2017 -hight 15” 51 Days Week 7
    Day 28 for these auto CBD's and I only have 1 plant that is close to 6", several are close to that, 1 is still barely growing and 4". Day 4 of 12/12 flip and my bag seed plants are now all 18" with one nearly 20". Are you happy with 15" of growth after week 7? I sure wouldn't be...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread