Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CBD Auto Cheese

Post Thanks / Like

CBD Auto Cheese

I'm a first time grower and have 2 CBD Auto Cheese on the go. The plants look good from what I can tell. Plant #1 is 30” inches at about 72 Days Week 10. Plant #2 is 28” inches at about 70 Days Week 10. They still have not started to flower. I have them on 18/24 and wondering if I should change it to 16/24 or 12/12 or just leave it and give it more time.

Plant #1

Plant #2
    TJ1963 liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: CBD Auto Cheese

That is somewhat odd they haven't started flowering yet at week 10. These should start around week 3 according to CKS.

Seeing any white pistils or any signs of budding anywhere? CKS has had issues with other auto strains very recently. I would switch to 12/12 now if you want to begin flowering.

I would say they are not auto's and maybe not even the strain they claimed it to be. CKS F'd up again!?!?
    yyc420, DemonicAngel liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Cube23- Nice plants! I just got my beans for this strain today, already starting to germ. I hope mine turn out as nice as yours have. I'm gonna be doing 6 of them under 600 watt hid's grown in an Emily's Garden hydrofarm. I'm trying for 90-100 from seed to harvest. So I won't be growing under 18/6 like you have. I plan on 24 hr a day until the 2nd week of May then 13/11 till beginning of July. My plants won't be as tall as yours, but I'm going on vacation over July 4th so I won't have the luxury of just taking off and leaving things unattended for 6 days. Did you switch over to at least a 12/12 light schedule yet? If not, you should, these look ready for it!
    CdnJeepGirl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your input. I switched them to 12/12 as of yesterday. There is no sign of budding yet it still seems to be growing about an inch every 2 to 3 days. And I had purposely purchased feminized auto flowering for this to be dummy proof.
    CdnJeepGirl, yyc420 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cube23 View Post
    Thanks for your input. I switched them to 12/12 as of yesterday. There is no sign of budding yet it still seems to be growing about an inch every 2 to 3 days. And I had purposely purchased feminized auto flowering for this to be dummy proof.
    You could go 13 hrs dark if you wanna see them flower faster now. I plan on 13 dark for mine when I transition from 24 hrs light in May. Keep us informed! I'm hoping this auto strain works well for me too. This is my first time growing an auto, and I have high hopes for this strain to help my arthritis and chronic pain.
    Gunslinger261 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrRush View Post
    You could go 13 hrs dark if you wanna see them flower faster now. I plan on 13 dark for mine when I transition from 24 hrs light in May. Keep us informed! I'm hoping this auto strain works well for me too. This is my first time growing an auto, and I have high hopes for this strain to help my arthritis and chronic pain.
    I've been using Pennywise for chronic pain for five months now and it's really helped with nerve pain. I sometimes mix it with something higher in THC like white widow and seems to help. I've tried taking just pure CBD tablets and they didn't do anything for my chronic pain. She ate she seems to be very important in relieving. Can usually have some in the evening and I'm good the next day.

Any idea of time before harvest at this point based on experience?

Post Thanks / Like

Well this is the very first time for me trying this genetic material. All my past experience comes from Afghani and Skunk strains. If in soil with proper nute's 6-7 weeks on average. I'm gonna be raising mine in an Emily's Garden for the very first time, so for me this is more of an experiment at this point. First time with this strain, first time with a strain like this in hydro. I'm expecting 6 weeks of flower time based on what I've read though. If your in soil, make sure you do a fresh water flush with 6.0 ph water to clear all salts in soil, if you haven't done that, I'd do it today. Also make sure your not feeding hardly any nitrogen, you want more potassium at this point, but I'm sure you have your nute's already thought out, just mentioning that to make sure you do.

Post Thanks / Like

CBD Auto Cheese

I'd go with Torst's advice. Check with CKS if there was a seed mix up. They should be almost finished.

Back in November/December they had a mix up where photos were sent instead of candy cane autos. They'll probably just tell you to switch to 12/12, In that case you could be looking at another 7 to 10 weeks of flower (if it was indeed another seed mix up).

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine
    In the end, we're all just flower growers. So let's be nice to each other.

My Current WW and Northern Lights Auto Grow

Plant Medicine 101 - Diagnose Your Sick Plant

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cube23 View Post
    Happened when they screwed up and sent me the wrong seeds too. Any bud sign? Should be seeing something any day now on 12/12 CBD Auto Cheese

Let's be nice to each other because in the end, we're all just flower growers.
    In the end, we're all just flower growers. So let's be nice to each other.

My Current WW and Northern Lights Auto Grow

Plant Medicine 101 - Diagnose Your Sick Plant

Post Thanks / Like

I had problems wit these autos an other ones also I think the train wreck was good in a small tent but I'm only going feminized now

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

If you have to flip to 12/12 to start flowering it is not a true auto!
    yyc420 thanked you for this post
    yyc420, Cube23 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Torst View Post
    If you have to flip to 12/12 to start flowering it is not a true auto!
    Well I have just 1 room to grow in, and several non-auto's going at the same time, and I'll be gone on vacation starting July 5th so I'm flipping to 12/12 the end of the 1st week of May just because I need to finish everything. If it weren't for that my auto's and everything else would stay on 20/4 longer. It is what it is. I don't have anyone to tend my garden I trust but me.

Post Thanks / Like

After two weeks at 13 off / 11 on I have some signs of flowers. Now on week 12 / 86 days

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice! Complain to CKS and find out if that is even the strain they claimed. CKS is pathetic....
    yyc420 thanked you for this post
    yyc420, M3GAtron711 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My CBD auto cheese are now 15 days from seed and they sure are not growing quickly at all! No way the seeds I got are gonna finish in the timeframe I was told online by CKS. I had 4 of them in hydro for first 2 weeks, and 2 in soil, all are the same size, 3 nodes, very small and growing like runts. The bag seeds I also started are now 3 times the size as these auto's (if they are?) and have double the nodes and huge leaves already. This isn't a great first impression I'm getting from spending $80+ to try out what's supposed to be super fast growing auto's. Doubt I order these seeds again. Think I'm gonna try Hash Plant next time around, and start the rest of my bag seeds for my 2nd grow which will be early Fall.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast