Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Crop Kings Seeds - Autflower Nutrient

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Crop Kings Seeds - Autflower Nutrient

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAngel View Post
    Ok when using PH perfect you can still use any Advanced Nutrient suppliments on top of it. Bud candy, bud factor, big bud, cal mag, all of them even the ones not mentioned can be added to your PH perfect line. Please Keep in mind your NPK . Don't over add too many until you know your NPK limits. You will NUKE your plants in no time.
    Thanks angel

Got it baby steps
    DemonicAngel thanked you for this post
    DemonicAngel liked this post

King's True Grow - Autos - LED - 900 - Tent - Pro Mix

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...ml#post3400579

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjoe83 View Post
    Going forward I know now. Water ph til introduce ph nutes. So when would be a good time to add to white cookies photo. In jiffy cup. When? And ph around 6 .2 angel?
    6.2 is where I like to be. I would say not to add anything until you start noticing a deficiency. in my exp with my soil mixes never had to add much of anything before flower. Just in case King I would wait until you notice there's something wrong . Better to wait till she tells you she needs something. Don't fix what isn't broken .
    Kingjoe83 thanked you for this post
    Kingjoe83 liked this post

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/in...-everyone.htmlhttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...w-attempt.html

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks angel

Got it baby steps
    Your going to be fine King I'm never too far away if you need me

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/in...-everyone.htmlhttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...w-attempt.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

6.2 is where I like to be. I would say not to add anything until you start noticing a deficiency. in my exp with my soil mixes never had to add much of anything before flower. Just in case King I would wait until you notice there's something wrong . Better to wait till she tells you she needs something. Don't fix what isn't broken .
    Okie dokie boss

Couldn't have done this without u. I've learned so much soon I'll be able to teach and help others. Thsnks demonicangelCrop Kings Seeds - Autflower Nutrient Crop Kings Seeds - Autflower Nutrient

Post Thanks / Like

Okie dokie boss

Couldn't have done this without u. I've learned so much soon I'll be able to teach and help others. Thsnks demonicangelCrop Kings Seeds - Autflower Nutrient Crop Kings Seeds - Autflower Nutrient
    Your welcome please don't forget Pennywise. He helps everyone tremendously here at 420
    Kingjoe83, yyc420 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Your welcome please don't forget Pennywise. He helps everyone tremendously here at 420
    Trust me I don't forget him.
    DemonicAngel, yyc420 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

OK so I been doing some reading on this pH perfect solution and I have a couple other quick questions for you grow kings out there...

With the 3 part system, what is the mixing guideline? By that I mean the following:

Do I add all 3 together from the start in the same water container, and if so, is there a specific order? I understand I should not feed for the first few weeks, so I am guessing all 3 are injected into my water at the same time, perhaps add 1st into the water, shake and repeat for 2 and 3?

Do you know of any good feeding schedules available online for autoflower? The only schedules I have found are for non autos? I been reading I should not feed autoflowers nutrients during every watering, so if I water 2 times a week I am only feeding nutrients once..not sure how true that is and thats why I am here. With pH perfect maybe I use it during every watering?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRacerNick View Post
    OK so I been doing some reading on this pH perfect solution and I have a couple other quick questions for you grow kings out there...

With the 3 base system (Grow, Micro, Bloom) does this require the pH Perfect Base Nutrients? Meaning I will be adding the 3 part system to the base solution, or do I use it as is?

Also, with the 3 part system, what is the mixing guideline? By that I mean the following:

Do I add all 3 together from the start in the same water container, and if so, is there a specific order? I understand I should not feed for the first few weeks, so I am guessing all 3 are injected into my water at the same time, perhaps add 1st into the water, shake and repeat for 2 and 3?

Do you know of any good feeding schedules available online for autoflower? The only schedules I have found are for non autos? I been reading I should not feed autoflowers nutrients during every watering, so if I water 2 times a week I am only feeding nutrients once..not sure how true that is and thats why I am here. With pH perfect maybe I use it during every watering?
    Also go grow micro then bloom. Autos start1/4 dose Introduce it.
    IndyRacerNick liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

With the 3 base system (Grow, Micro, Bloom) does this require the pH Perfect Base Nutrients? Meaning I will be adding the 3 part system to the base solution, or do I use it as is?

Also, with the 3 part system, what is the mixing guideline? By that I mean the following:

Yes mix each into water shake start with quarter dose. Week three or 4 depending on soil.

Post Thanks / Like

Also go grow micro then bloom. Autos start1/4 dose Introduce it.
    I've always read/practiced micro first. Always micro first.
    In the end, we're all just flower growers. So let's be nice to each other.

My Current WW and Northern Lights Auto Grow

Plant Medicine 101 - Diagnose Your Sick Plant

Post Thanks / Like

Want to make sure I understand what you mean...I am a nerd when it comes to details and specifics...

Am I adding Grow to the water, shake, then adding Micro, shake, then adding bloom all in one container even for the 1st feeding? Keeping in mind the 1/4 dose of each to get it started off until week 2 or 3.

And lastly do I use it for every feeding, increasing dosage as weeks go on, but every time I feed its with nutrients with exception to last week for flushing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yyc420 View Post
    I've always read/practiced micro first. Always micro first.
    My teacher and the owner told me grow first. Just saying

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Want to make sure I understand what you mean...I am a nerd when it comes to details and specifics...

Am I adding Grow to the water, shake, then adding Micro, shake, then adding bloom all in one container even for the 1st feeding? Keeping in mind the 1/4 dose of each to get it started off until week 2 or 3.

And lastly do I use it for every feeding, increasing dosage as weeks go on, but every time I feed its with nutrients with exception to last week for flushing
    No do not feed it until third or fourth week. Autos don't need much nutrients if it ain't broke why fix it right. What soil u in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No I go ph down tap water. To 6 ish. For first two weeks then I add 2 5 ml og each first grow shake then micro shake then bloom. Back off on grow I believe a bit if adding some cali mag. Then bu week 4 preflower ish I would bring it 5 each. Then in flower to ten ml per 3 gallons. All measurements are in three gallon. So feed then just water then water feed feed every week. Some people like to feed everyday of in coco. Keep it wet. But in small doses. I'm not there yet. Trying to keep it simple.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Do that plan sounds good . I like to add nutes then let it go four days five days might water in between here and there to see some wafer in saucer trays. Hope that helps

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast