Thread: New CKS White Widow Auto Fem Grow

Post Thanks / Like

New CKS White Widow Auto Fem Grow

This is my first grow! Really excited about this. Ordered beans from CKS and delivery was prompt and stealthy, about 7 days later. Began germ on 4/14 at 5:00 pm using the CKS cup of water method and am happy to report a 100% germination rate!

Checked for taproot on 4/17: 1/2" taproot! So, I planted it into a plastic 'party cup' with good potting soil. Will keep ya'll updated.
    sweetleaf82 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New CKS White Widow Auto Fem Grow

Quote Originally Posted by batcrazy View Post
    This is my first grow! Really excited about this. Ordered beans from CKS and delivery was prompt and stealthy, about 7 days later. Began germ on 4/14 at 5:00 pm using the CKS cup of water method and am happy to report a 100% germination rate!

Checked for taproot on 4/17: 1/2" taproot! So, I planted it into a plastic 'party cup' with good potting soil. Will keep ya'll updated.
    Hey batcrazy! I'm gonna stick around for this grow..these cks ww autos kinda caught my eye and was thinking about trying them for my next grow. I was super excited for my first grow and with the help & info you'll get here, you will do awesome man! I've only been growing the crop king autos so feel free to ask some questions and I, or anyone on here will help you out!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a couple pics of the cks candy cane autos I got going o right now..

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks ,Sweetleaf82!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's an update for Day 6: (waiting for the photos that I uploaded to populate in my photos)
    She's grown well over an inch in the last 24 hrs! I'm watering her every other day with bottled spring water (the O2 here is naturally nasty), approx. 10 cc's. Additionally, I'm taking her for walks in the sunshine a couple of times a day. I'll post the photos when they get approved, or whatever's going on.

Weather Report:
    For today, no rain here, just clouds (partly sunny), temp is around 82 deg, hum 55%. Still keeping her mostly on a sunny windowsill inside. Think I'll wait until she's about a foot tall, or maybe at least one good, well-defined node before I transplant her. Ya'll let me know what you think, whether this seems like a good plan or not, and thanks!

For now, here's a photo of the taproot from germination:
    Last edited by batcrazy; 04-19-2017 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Forgot some stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

#Sweetleaf82

Beautiful pics of your girls! Keep up the good work!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by batcrazy View Post

I am also just starting out with blackberry kush first time growing can you explain your germination technique much appreciate it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rpsparky View Post
    I am also just starting out with blackberry kush first time growing can you explain your germination technique much appreciate it
    Germination process with the use of the Paper Towel + Cup of Water Method

Crop King Seeds Germination Guide - At Least 80% Germination Rate Guaranteed

Post Thanks / Like

Autos should be planted in their final pot....

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info!

Post Thanks / Like

As for the detail #rpspanky: I soak the seeds for about 17 hrs in room temperature bottled spring water. If any seeds float when I first put them in I let them soak a couple of hours then gently tap them to the bottom. After 17 hrs have expired I pour the entire contents of the glass onto two paper towels folded over. Then I fold the wet paper towel over to cover the seeds, pour off the excess water and put the whole thing on a plate in the top of my closet. I check the paper towels for dampness every few hours. About a day and a half later open it up and check for a tiny taproot. When you see the taproot at 1/2 inch long, it's time to plant the little bugger! Hope this is useful.

Post Thanks / Like

Here it is day 9 and I've finally figured out how to upload photos!