Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Why buy Crop King Seeds

420 Photo Contest Winner - March 2017 May & July 2017 GrowchyzGardenOfGreen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

Ordered from nirvana it came fast as hell and didn't need to be resent, never even needed to contact them. The only con is they send mystery regular seed freebies. Only reason why we're going with seedsman next. Fem or auto freebies are the shit (u are allowed to choose)
    iampalmetto thanked you for this post
    Buckshot317, iampalmetto liked this post

☆GrowchyGreenz☆

Sponsored Grow - NukeHeads! - Current

CURRENT. Em Dog by Dr Greenthumb Dewey DWC

1st journal, LED DWC Cabinet grow COMPLETE

Second Journal-gold leaf DWC COMPLETE

GrowchyGreenz Does Jack Herer in the cabs and some bonus outdoor growing
    COMPLETE
    Redemption Journal - Two Buckets- One Cab - Northern Light & Gold Leaf - DWC COMPLETE

Post Thanks / Like

Seedsman great place, just took around 12 days to get, but I ordered on Friday before Easter, and they was closed till following Tuesday. Still pretty quick

Breaking Brix - Buck's DIYs With Doc Bud's Soil

Post Thanks / Like

Why buy Crop King Seeds

I wonder if they are referring to the sale/buy out/take over when they responded to this review on their website?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm shocked they even responded, they usually filter out criticism
    Nismo12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone

We have heard back from Crop King Seeds. The previous owner has informed us that the company has been sold, which explains a lot concerning their recent lack of attention to service. Such transitions are always problematic, and often it's the customer who suffers.

We are awaiting contact details for the new owners and, once we are in contact with them, will invite them to comment in this thread.

Thank you for your patience. We are doing all we can to represent you and the issues you have had.

420 Magazine®
    Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993

Please Visit our Sponsors
    Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
    420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos
    Follow us on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope they got bought out by Amazon or Wal-Mart. I can only imagine..........Seeds for $.25 cents apiece and free shipping and 2 day delivery on orders over $20.00 We would be in heaven!!
    gtrmike470, iampalmetto thanked you for this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Edwards View Post
    Hi Everyone

We have heard back from Crop King Seeds. The previous owner has informed us that the company has been sold, which explains a lot concerning their recent lack of attention to service. Such transitions are always problematic, and often it's the customer who suffers.

We are awaiting contact details for the new owners and, once we are in contact with them, will invite them to comment in this thread.

Thank you for your patience. We are doing all we can to represent you and the issues you have had.

That would make sense..but the bad reviews from all over online go all the way back to the year they opened in 2013.....but maybe after the new owner's get things down it will get better.
    iampalmetto thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot317 View Post
    Yea, 420 won't answer any questions about them, only thing I've seen is what they posted few days ago. I feel like it's all about the money, we aren't important enough to care about
    That's how it is, money makes the world go round' that's what's wrong with the world, a bigger payout is more important than a better quality in the world we live it
    wiley420, BudBoy2, M3GAtron711 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

True enough, you win !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WeekendToker View Post
    That's how it is, money makes the world go round' that's what's wrong with the world, a bigger payout is more important than a better quality in the world we live it
    I agree, the world is based on greed. It's almost impossible to find anything if quality anymore an customer service nowadays is a joke. That's why when I find a business with these qualitys I give them my business no matter what it is.
    iampalmetto, WeekendToker thanked you for this post

Sour Diesel First Time Scrog

Grow Journal of the Month Jan 2017 Crème De La Crème Photo Contest Feb 2017 Plant & Nug of the Month April 2017 Norcaliwood's Avatar
    Now Oregon. Playing in a Child's Garden of Grass
    Post Thanks / Like

I can only speak for what I know.. opinions are like assholes... I've never grown their products, so I can't say if they are any good. Alot of that depends on a proper grow along with decent genetics. I just ordered my prizes and got my seeds in under 10 working days. And I called and talked to them with abit while ordering. Seemed nice enough. And yes they are stealthy, and that's a good thing. I know I've had afew held up from overseas, that might have made it, the way they ship. And it's always nice to get acouple extra seeds in the mix. One thing I didn't like is the limited selection they have. But then 30 strains to keep seed stocks filled and anyroom for experimental growing is alot of work period. Now to grow afew and see if they do me any good...
    Looks like people had their share of problems and we can only hope they got their act together and the new management is a whole new ballgame. GL everyone and Keepem Green

Wood's still at it. Current

Sooooo many Strains,,,,,, Soooooo Little Time.........

Lynyrd Skynyrd and ZZ-Top,
    '' Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers ''

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wiley420 View Post
    I agree, the world is based on greed. It's almost impossible to find anything if quality anymore an customer service nowadays is a joke. That's why when I find a business with these qualitys I give them my business no matter what it is.
    So true. The only business I can vouch for with amazing customer service these days is good ol Chick-Fil-A lol
    pennywise, BudBoy2, livetoskate81 liked this post

My 1st CFL Grow 💡
    https://www.420magazine.com/forums/s...d.php?t=343611

My SoundCloud 🏝
    http://soundcloud.com/iampalmetto

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iampalmetto View Post
    So true. The only business I can vouch for with amazing customer service these days is good ol Chick-Fil-A lol
    It's funny you say that because they're about the only place that when you say thank you they respond with "my pleasure" instead of your welcome or no problem.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield Gro View Post
    It's funny you say that because they're about the only place that when you say thank you they respond with "my pleasure" instead of your welcome or no problem.
    Great! Ya'll mention Chick-Fil-A on a Sunday and get me all hungry and they're closed today.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beez0404 View Post
    Great! Ya'll mention Chick-Fil-A on a Sunday and get me all hungry and they're closed today.
    Lol , sucks their closes on sundays
    livetoskate81 liked this post

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast