Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Why buy Crop King Seeds

Plant of the Month - March 2017 GreenProto's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

Quote Originally Posted by Weaselcracker View Post
    I talked to Teddy Edwards a bit at the time. He was busy trying to deal with CKS at that time and get the contest winners sorted out. He said it wasn't just me- that there had been a lot of complaints about CKS. Out of the other contest winners, I exchanged a ton of PM's with FeralA9x - who had a similar but even shittier experience with them. Also Stinky Snid and OldSchool64 had serious issues getting replies and getting their orders.
    Anyway- I eventually walked away from the whole issue and told Teddy I was content with that.

This was before I stumbled on that CKS post accusing me of lying though.
    I haven't raised the issue with 420 since. The mods get around. They are very busy but they'll read these threads eventually and if there's enough stink they'll contact CKS about it. It'll work itself out. What goes around comes around. Personally I'm mainly just hoping get a chance to make CKS apologize for that post. Other than that- I don't expect them to suddenly turn into a good seed company or into nice people. I know that they are neither. I'll never deal with them again, and I will certainly continue to tell anyone who asks, to just not bother with this company. There are lots of good seedbanks out there.
    My 2 cent on the topic;
    When I claimed my POTM prize, aside from the costumer service representative being clueless regarding what 420s POTM contest is, everything went great. I mean really.

Ones they figured out that I'm really entitled for the prize, everything went smoothly. They even packed my seeds along with the CKS POTM prize. Arrived within a week from B.C to Ontario.

But I did hear alot of negative stuff towards then.

1st grow - Blue Dream - My Purple Journal

Nug of the Month - September 2016 Nug of the Month - February 2017 Twox's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

What's up 420 family.... That's right "Family"

I've gotten a couple orders from CKS without any issues. Delivery was fast and I received everything I ordered. Everything was packaged nicely and my first batch of seeds came with these little cheap flashlights... Pretty cool idea. Everything else was sent separately. The second batch came stuffed in a whistle.. I had fun making loud noises and screaming stranger danger.. Good times, thanx CKS..

If you asked me how I felt about there products or there genetics or the way they treat my family i would politely answer "no comment" I guess nobody told them about all the American seed banks with the best genetics money could buy.

ShiggityFlip thanked you for this post

Two X Tent 8oz Monthly Harvest.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...ml#post3181748

Exotic Genetix Trap Star Journal.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...rnal-twox.html

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

If you are going to grow why waste your time and MONEY on subpar genetics? A grower of 30 years wouldn't touch CKS and I see why now, from his grows.

They are a good learning seed bank I guess and their smoke is decent, just the genetics aren't top notch, why not grow top notch stuff....
    bignugz420 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot317 View Post
    I placed an order 2 months ago, I ordered feminized, but got autos, when I messaged them this the email that I received. After you guys read this, you tell me why is this company allowed to be a sponsor
    Wow that's unbelievable, I did wait quite sometime for my seeds from them. But not cool to have a sponsee slam you or USA as a matter of fact! Feel for ya bro!!
    bignugz420, WeedMonkey thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

You are right on Twox!!
    Twox, Buckshot317 thanked you for this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Delivery in Canada with tracking is always 100%, after that it can go either way!

Edit: yep some great USA breeders/seedbanks but they are all available easily in Canada
    Weaselcracker, Twox, yyc420 liked this post

Plant of the Month Winner Jan 2017 FeralA9X's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a very similar experience with them when I won the POTM back in January, didn't send what I ordered and received 6 seeds of a strain I would never even think about growing which was supposed to be $100 value, I didn't really worry about it at the time as it was a comp but thought I would let them know the wrong thing was sent. I then received an email back from them telling me that i was lucky to get anything where i live and maybe i should think about changing countries before ordering from them again. They go on about how they are the biggest seedbank in the world and have been running for 20 years, clearly stated on their website not that long ago est 2009 yet when you ask them about their genetics their reply is "we will have to ask the breeder", so they don't breed their own seeds and have very limited selection? massive seedbank That was just a little part of it but to me is one of the worst customer experiences i have ever had with any company If i ever win anything in the future i want nothing to do with them at all and i wouldn't recommend them to anyone
    Weaselcracker thanked you for this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Torst View Post
    If you are going to grow why waste your time and MONEY on subpar genetics? A grower of 30 years wouldn't touch CKS and I see why now, from his grows.

They are a good learning seed bank I guess and their smoke is decent, just the genetics aren't top notch, why not grow top notch stuff....
    Torst, where would you suggest getting good genetics at? I'm looking to get good seeds for my next grow which will be strictly indica! Thanks for any help
    pennywise, FeralA9X liked this post

Member of the Month - March 2017 pennywise's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Medicaltoker View Post
    Torst, where would you suggest getting good genetics at? I'm looking to get good seeds for my next grow which will be strictly indica! Thanks for any help
    Try Ace for Indica genetics
    japawe thanked you for this post

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
    PW's Coco with Recirculating Top Feed and PS1000 led

Post Thanks / Like

Seedsman, great company, try bonza
    FeralA9X, Guru02, yyc420, MsSinful liked this post

Breaking Brix - Buck's DIYs With Doc Bud's Soil

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pennywise View Post
    Try Ace for Indica genetics
    I could only find Ace seeds in Spanish! Can't find a website that translates to English
    Baker1053 thanked you for this post
    pennywise, FeralA9X liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FeralA9X View Post
    I had a very similar experience with them when I won the POTM back in January, didn't send what I ordered and received 6 seeds of a strain I would never even think about growing which was supposed to be $100 value, I didn't really worry about it at the time as it was a comp but thought I would let them know the wrong thing was sent. I then received an email back from them telling me that i was lucky to get anything where i live and maybe i should think about changing countries before ordering from them again. They go on about how they are the biggest seedbank in the world and have been running for 20 years, clearly stated on their website not that long ago est 2009 yet when you ask them about their genetics their reply is "we will have to ask the breeder", so they don't breed their own seeds and have very limited selection? massive seedbank That was just a little part of it but to me is one of the worst customer experiences i have ever had with any company If i ever win anything in the future i want nothing to do with them at all and i wouldn't recommend them to anyone
    I near pee'd myself laughing lol, so what they r saying is if they sent u the seeds u "actually" wanted, they would never have arrived Why buy Crop King Seeds. The more I read about their attitude the less I want anything to do with them.
    FeralA9X thanked you for this post

Sour Diesel First Time Scrog

Nug of the Month - September 2016 Nug of the Month - February 2017 Twox's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I prefer the US seed banks.... No worries about customs, shipping is quick and they ship them in the breeder packs. They seem to get new release months before the international banks too.. Most of the seed breeders are from the US anyways.
    japawe thanked you for this post

Two X Tent 8oz Monthly Harvest.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...ml#post3181748

Exotic Genetix Trap Star Journal.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...rnal-twox.html

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twox View Post
    I prefer the US seed banks.... No worries about customs, shipping is quick and they ship them in the breeder packs. They seem to get new release months before the international banks too.. Most of the seed breeders are from the US anyways.
    I've never bought seeds before what is a good seed bank in the United States to go with thanks

Member of the Month Sept 2015 & Nov 2016 - Plant of the Month May 2016 - Nug of the Month Oct 2016 / Nug of the Year 2016 Weaselcracker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Medicaltoker View Post
    I could only find Ace seeds in Spanish! Can't find a website that translates to English
    On the site- up at the top right if I remember correctly, you'll see a little tab saying Español- click it and you'll get English.

I've seen quite a few stories of bad service and crap attitude from Bonza as well, enough that I wouldn't order from them. But as with CKS, most people do get their seeds and are satisfied with them. I haven't had first hand experience with Bonza, + they're a sponsor- so I respect that and just generally just keep my personal opinion to myself.

I'm just a bit fussy or naive that way. I like seedbanks that care. I'd like to believe the people I'm giving my money to are actually decent human beings, and are personally invested in the strains and care about cannabis in general, on top of just having seeds for sale and wanting to make lots of money.
    pennywise, FeralA9X, Baker1053 thanked you for this post

The Green Hole - my first journal- completed

The Hexapus's Garden - my second journal -completed

Weasel Forges Ahead
    -current

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast