Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Why buy Crop King Seeds

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

Gotta say, regarding CKS, so far I'm very satisfied with the service and strain. Great stuff.

Crown Royale

BudBoy2, tom smith, jacksonj liked this post

Mike's Crown Royale Round 2 - https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...round-2-a.html
    Mike's GDPurps and Triple Cheese Run - 600w Ebb & Flo Grow showhttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/g...-flo-show.html

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/i...lies/yummy.gif

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot317 View Post
    I placed an order 2 months ago, I ordered feminized, but got autos, when I messaged them this the email that I received. After you guys read this, you tell me why is this company allowed to be a sponsor
    What a reply!! I am impressed (in a bad way)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Edwards View Post
    Hi Everyone

We have noted all the above complaints against our sponsor, "Crop King Seeds", (as well as the more favourable comments). We are here not only to protect our sponsors but also to represent our members, so we have therefore contacted the sponsor in question and asked them to comment in this thread.

We hope this will help facilitate a swift resolution to the issue and we will be monitoring the situation.

Still can't believe that CKS only sent me 4 seeds cause I was short 19 cents so I didn't get the 6 free ones. If I was over 19 cents im sure they wouldn't mind that thow. Their response was like well you were short 19 cents. Thanks Maria for that response.
    They don't even attempt to make things right! Come on CKS 19 cents?? Won't see this guy buying from them. Other seed banks at least try and work it out with you, not CKS!
    Buckshot317 thanked you for this post

Nug of the Month - September 2016 Nug of the Month - February 2017 Twox's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

pennywise, yyc420, BudBoy2 liked this post

Two X Tent 8oz Monthly Harvest.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...ml#post3181748

Exotic Genetix Trap Star Journal.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...rnal-twox.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Edwards View Post
    Hi Everyone

We have noted all the above complaints against our sponsor, "Crop King Seeds", (as well as the more favourable comments). We are here not only to protect our sponsors but also to represent our members, so we have therefore contacted the sponsor in question and asked them to comment in this thread.

We hope this will help facilitate a swift resolution to the issue and we will be monitoring the situation.

Let's hope.

I've come to expect far more in terms of customer service from Walmart and macdonalds.
    Twox, Weaselcracker, pennywise, BudBoy2 liked this post

In the end, we're all just flower growers. So let's be nice to each other.

My Current WW and Northern Lights Auto Grow

Plant Medicine 101 - Diagnose Your Sick Plant

Post Thanks / Like

I've had good experiences with True North, Nirvana and Barneys Farm! Want to try south Oregon soon. Can't speak for CKS, but I always have issues trying to place an order with most UK and Europe based company's in general so i tend to shop local or the Netherlands area! With all the options available now and the soon to be, I personally wouldn't do business with someone if that was the response I got.

Post Thanks / Like

Companies should not be rated when they get the product out on time and it is quality and right, that is not good service. That is what you pay for, and is the least people can expect. Service is what companies do which is beyond the norm, and how they treat you and act when something goes wrong.
    buds4us thanked you for this post

Member of the Month Sept 2015 & Nov 2016 - Plant of the Month May 2016 - Nug of the Month Oct 2016 / Nug of the Year 2016 Weaselcracker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I totally agree. Good businesses are deeply invested in their product and really care about their product, their integrity, and their customers, even more than they care about $$$$. There are plenty of seedbanks out there who have these values. And it shows.

Sure maybe 80% of CKS customers are getting their orders filled, but when 20% get the 'screw you' attitude, to me that tells the true story. I'd have to be very ignorant of human nature to think otherwise.

The Green Hole - my first journal- completed

The Hexapus's Garden - my second journal -completed

Weasel Forges Ahead
    -current

Post Thanks / Like

this thread makes me sad cause I bought crop king seeds from my locale headshop and I thought I was supporting a good company.. anyways ill be watching this thread to see how they respond and it will definitely impact all future seed purchases from me

Post Thanks / Like

I been looking for a new seed company since single seed center website went down. I can tell you one thing. It will not be cks.

Post Thanks / Like

I bet you that e-mail cost them a lot of money after everybody reads it

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by davidw44 View Post
    I been looking for a new seed company since single seed center website went down. I can tell you one thing. It will not be cks.
    I ordered from Seed Supreme they have single seed options . They were upfront and notified me before I placed my order that there was a three to six week waiting period. Seeds were shipped exactly 3 weeks after I placed my order. Haven't received my delivery yet should Tuesday. They offer tracking number.
    Coloradokid19 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertfox2543 View Post
    I'm on east coast and they get to me in 3 days every email is answered great place happy growing
    That's who I'll be going with next. Only thing is I noticed they are out of stock on alot of strains
    First ever grow Auto White Widow/ Auto Candy Canehttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...andy-cane.html

Post Thanks / Like

I get mine from a friend on here I can't say anything else without getting reprimanded
    Buckshot317, blu3mystik liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I know if anybody is like me. I spent months trying to get seeds shipped to the states and it kept getting grabbed by customs. So I tried crop king and in ten days they were here. Not much of a selection but I was happy and my ww is growing good. So we shall see
    gtrmike470 liked this post

First ever grow Auto White Widow/ Auto Candy Canehttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...andy-cane.html

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast