Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Why buy Crop King Seeds

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

I have never lost seed to custom ever and I have push the limit of what you can put in the mail
    Thatdude84 thanked you for this post
    Thatdude84, Buckshot317, pennywise liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imhigh85 View Post
    I have never lost seed to custom ever and I have push the limit of what you can put in the mail
    They kept on getting my shit. Amersterdam seeds kept sending them in this same manilla envelope. It was like c'mon switch it up. But they refunded my money so I have no ill will against them
    Buckshot317 liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdude84 View Post
    I know if anybody is like me. I spent months trying to get seeds shipped to the states and it kept getting grabbed by customs. So I tried crop king and in ten days they were here. Not much of a selection but I was happy and my ww is growing good. So we shall see
    You've had items kept customs. I guess I've been lucky, I only order from Canada,U.S., and England. Been fortunate I guess. Sorry about the bad luck
    Thatdude84 liked this post

Buck's 1500 Watts Of Vero 29

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot317 View Post
    You've had items kept customs. I guess I've been lucky, I only order from Canada,U.S., and England. Been fortunate I guess. Sorry about the bad luck
    Appreciate it but all is good now. Got 7 candy cane and 7 white widow from cks. Then I got friends in cali so I got some pre 98 Bubba kush and instant karma and freebies from them. I only grow 4 at a time so I'm set for a bit

Post Thanks / Like

I was pissed when I got this.
    I won't ever order there bogus genetics or shitty beans, I like companies like Barneys, G13 labs TGA, HSC.... they all offer good customer service and great genetics my G13 C99 germinate in 48hours
    Buckshot317, Twox liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

That dude 84 kind of curious about this how did they get pre 98 Bubba Kush in seeds it's a clone only strain no males and when feminized has tendency to hermaphrodite I only know this because I do breeding for a dispensary in New Mexico I use pre 98 Bubba Kush and cross it with a male White Widow

Post Thanks / Like

That dude 84 kind of curious about this how did they get pre 98 Bubba Kush in seeds it's a clone only strain no males and when feminized has tendency to hermaphrodite I only know this because I do breeding for a dispensary in New Mexico I use pre 98 Bubba Kush and cross it with a male White Widow
    Sorry man it's crossed. It's Bubba fresh. 98 mixed with banana og from norstar genetics in socal
    Twox liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Trust me I understand that
    I have two projects that I am working on right now one is trying to recreate the pre 98 Bubba and number two is I'm trying to take my pure Afghan and turn it into an auto and I can't use just any Auto I need a landrace Auto a ruderalis
    Thatdude84, Buckshot317 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Trust me I understand that
    I have two projects that I am working on right now one is trying to recreate the pre 98 Bubba and number two is I'm trying to take my pure Afghan and turn it into an auto and I can't use just any Auto I need a landrace Auto a ruderalis
    Hell yeah man I would like to know how that turns out. I can't wait to get these in the coco lol. Afgan and candy cane maybe. Shit sounds good lol
    Twox liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought there are a couple Seedbank that sell the pre98 bubba kush

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I've grown candy cane a few times several years ago. It like nutes, I couldn't give enough. Also a good yielder for an auto, I got up to 5 to 6 oz's off a plant. It taste real sweet, hard chunky buds. Here lately a lot of people been getting mixed up seeds for candy cane. I hope you got the real deal, you'll enjoy. I love the taste

Post Thanks / Like

The ones the seed banks are carrying are pretty much the same thing is what I'm doing trying to recreate it the problem with them saying that they have it is it it's genetics we only know half and we don't even know whether it was the male or the female all we know is it came from a Hindu the guy that bread the pre 98 it was an accidental cross he was running five different land races and something got cross-pollinated
    Buckshot317, Thatdude84 thanked you for this post
    Buckshot317, Thatdude84 liked this post

Nug of the Month - September 2016 Nug of the Month - February 2017 Twox's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

No CKS rep yet??? I hope they can swallow their pride and apologize. If they show up here calling everybody liars I hope 420 drops them as a sponsor. We deserve better and were expected to act civil on these forums and CKS should be held accountable for there response.
    Weaselcracker, The Germinator thanked you for this post

Two X Tent 8oz Monthly Harvest.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...ml#post3181748

Exotic Genetix Trap Star Journal.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...rnal-twox.html

Post Thanks / Like

I've grown candy cane a few times several years ago. It like nutes, I couldn't give enough. Also a good yielder for an auto, I got up to 5 to 6 oz's off a plant. It taste real sweet, hard chunky buds. Here lately a lot of people been getting mixed up seeds for candy cane. I hope you got the real deal, you'll enjoy. I love the taste

These are both of them the one is the runt of all mine but she is growing a little lol
    Buckshot317 thanked you for this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

So they think because we live in the US that we are lucky to even be getting any seeds so they can just send us whatever they feel like huh lol if it wasn't for our demand most of those companies would be giving seeds away to there friends.. What assholes , thank God for all of the other great Seed banks with the actual genetics they advertise
    Twox, Medicaltoker liked this post

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast