Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Why buy Crop King Seeds

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

You have the slow part over. Should explode soon, good long branching limbs. All of mine took between 8 and 11 weeks to finish from seed. I didn't top either, some do it with great results. I guess it's in the timing, if you top. I just never top autos, did few times, think I did it too late. Ended up with a nice plant, just no cola.
    Twox liked this post

Breaking Brix - Buck's DIYs With Doc Bud's Soil

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twox View Post
    my first batch of seeds came with these little cheap flashlights... Pretty cool idea. Everything else was sent separately. The second batch came stuffed in a whistle.. :
    Hi Twox! I ordered from CKS once. Representative was nice to me but she certainly didn't follow through with her "guarantees"... I was very clueless about growing and she said they're not allowed to discuss planting but that she would send me papers on growing, etc. Never happened. I didn't bother calling them about it as I figured 420 magazine is here and will walk me through each step when it's time to grow. Smile...
    You mentioned you got a freebie with each order placed with them. That certainly wasn't my case. Their prices are exorbitantly high. Might I please ask you how much you spent per order? I only purchased 5 White Widow seeds which was $70. That's not adding other costs which rounded to I think about $94 or $95. Only the seeds arrived 4-5 weeks later without freebies.
    I've read so many posts here that seed banks actually throw in seeds or so but don't name it. When any seed banks generously throw in seeds, it would worry me as I wouldn't have the slightest clue if it's seeds say, strawberry (___)... Etc... I have severe allergic reactions to strawberry and some other edibles. It's truly important to know what the seeds are for safety purposes.
    I now know I can purchase seeds right here rather than order abroad.
    I'll tell you, if CKS or much less anyone else who disrespect me, they are never worth a second of my time for I have no use for toxic individuals. Let karma take care of itself.
    It's highly unprofessional for ANY business to disrespect customers and especially spout ugly comments. I grew up so many years with my parents company. There are times, for example, customer loses keys to their vehicle... The entire column must be removed in order for locksmiths to make new keys for that vehicle... Some customers have huge issues with that as it takes time etc to do that wicked job... No matter how nasty the customer becomes, it's imperative to remain professional at all times and of course police officer presented often helps diffuse the situation. Like I said karma always takes care of everything. A true business is heavily dependent on word of mouth.
    Entity thanked you for this post
    Buckshot317, Guru02, CBDseeker420 liked this post

Nug of the Month - September 2016 Nug of the Month - February 2017 Twox's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbi View Post
    Hi Twox! I ordered from CKS once. Representative was nice to me but she certainly didn't follow through with her "guarantees"... I was very clueless about growing and she said they're not allowed to discuss planting but that she would send me papers on growing, etc. Never happened. I didn't bother calling them about it as I figured 420 magazine is here and will walk me through each step when it's time to grow. Smile...
    You mentioned you got a freebie with each order placed with them. That certainly wasn't my case. Their prices are exorbitantly high. Might I please ask you how much you spent per order? I only purchased 5 White Widow seeds which was $70. That's not adding other costs which rounded to I think about $94 or $95. Only the seeds arrived 4-5 weeks later without freebies.
    I've read so many posts here that seed banks actually throw in seeds or so but don't name it. When any seed banks generously throw in seeds, it would worry me as I wouldn't have the slightest clue if it's seeds say, strawberry (___)... Etc... I have severe allergic reactions to strawberry and some other edibles. It's truly important to know what the seeds are for safety purposes.
    I now know I can purchase seeds right here rather than order abroad.
    I'll tell you, if CKS or much less anyone else who disrespect me, they are never worth a second of my time for I have no use for toxic individuals. Let karma take care of itself.
    It's highly unprofessional for ANY business to disrespect customers and especially spout ugly comments. I grew up so many years with my parents company. There are times, for example, customer loses keys to their vehicle... The entire column must be removed in order for locksmiths to make new keys for that vehicle... Some customers have huge issues with that as it takes time etc to do that wicked job... No matter how nasty the customer becomes, it's imperative to remain professional at all times and of course police officer presented often helps diffuse the situation. Like I said karma always takes care of everything. A true business is heavily dependent on word of mouth.
    The only freebies I got was the cheap merchandise they used to hide the seeds. I think they gave me a few extra blueberry seeds but now I know why. after growing them All 3 I came with the tobacco mosaic virus on the seed shell. I've never seen a unhappier plant in my life... Worst buds I've ever smoked..
    pennywise, Buckshot317 liked this post

Two X Tent 8oz Monthly Harvest.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...ml#post3181748

Exotic Genetix Trap Star Journal.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...rnal-twox.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twox View Post
    No CKS rep yet??? I hope they can swallow their pride and apologize. If they show up here calling everybody liars I hope 420 drops them as a sponsor. We deserve better and were expected to act civil on these forums and CKS should be held accountable for there response.
    Weeks ago, after a string of un-successful and completely civil emails to them I wrote the following in frustration and got the answer you see. That told me they had no interest in reconciling anything. I've given up.

We were never anything but patient, polite and understanding with our questions and emails. Even after being one of the ones affected in the Candy Cane/Sour Jack auto/photo mix up.

The only thing censored in this image is my personal email address.

Buckshot317 thanked you for this post
    Buckshot317, Weaselcracker liked this post

In the end, we're all just flower growers. So let's be nice to each other.

My Current WW and Northern Lights Auto Grow

Plant Medicine 101 - Diagnose Your Sick Plant

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yyc420 View Post
    Weeks ago, after a string of un-successful and completely civil emails to them I wrote the following in frustration and got the answer you see. That told me they had no interest in reconciling anything. I've given up.

We were never anything but patient, polite and understanding with our questions and emails. Even after being one of the ones affected in the Candy Cane/Sour Jack auto/photo mix up.

The only thing censored in this image is my personal email address.

You got your answer. They are the largest? Only a few strains. I've learned one thing, don't question the king, lol
    pennywise, BudBoy2, Twox, Weaselcracker, Bubbi liked this post

Breaking Brix - Buck's DIYs With Doc Bud's Soil

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm, not to discredit this thread but I have bought and grown several cropking strains (white voodoo, crown royale, white cookies, black indica) all very good results and never any flack. That's to bad hearing this and maybe it's time for a staff refresh.
    Imhigh85, pennywise, BudBoy2, Bubbi liked this post

Thc Biomed Clones Kelowna B.C.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/s...d.php?t=356125

Post Thanks / Like

Crop king is ok wit me even doe I only grow regular seeds now cuz to many problems wit so little for so much an crop king has to up there regular seeds cus I find myself n different places buying seeds dnt buy auto he told me check out the unofficial good guys
    pennywise, BudBoy2 liked this post

Member of the Month Sept 2015 & Nov 2016 - Plant of the Month May 2016 - Nug of the Month Oct 2016 / Nug of the Year 2016 Weaselcracker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

After the first week of emailing trying to get a reply from these guys, to try to break the silence and see whether or not they even received the order I made on Feb 7, I got this reply - complete.

info-cropkingseeds
    Feb 15 2017

We get 100 orders per hour.-- WE have 5 people on the phones.
    -
    I think it is you that has the technical issue.
    -
    Largest seed company in the world.- -There is absolutely no problems.-

Place your order online

Are they really the planet's biggest seedbank? CKS sent me several other emails talking about how amazing they are.

This sort of stuff-
    Understand we are the fastest growing seed company in the world because we have improved the industry with amazing product and customer service.
    It was just insulting under the circumstances and I would have much preferred that they just deal with my order issues, which they kept forgetting to do, or even to mention. I'm not sure what they were thinking by sending me that stuff, while not even mentioning the actual problem that I kept emailing them about...

The Green Hole - my first journal- completed

The Hexapus's Garden - my second journal -completed

Weasel Forges Ahead
    -current

Post Thanks / Like

Well with that attitude, I'll bet there status changes shortly.

Thc Biomed Clones Kelowna B.C.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/s...d.php?t=356125

Nug of the Month - September 2016 Nug of the Month - February 2017 Twox's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Teddy... you might want to message our sponsor again. For a company that's open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and claims to be the largest seed bank in the world that has changed our industry with amazing products and customer service you figure they would be here making things right and apologizing for being disrespectful to my friends...
    yyc420, Suntana, Weaselcracker, Buckshot317, Bubbi and 1 other(s) thanked you for this post

Two X Tent 8oz Monthly Harvest.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...ml#post3181748

Exotic Genetix Trap Star Journal.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...rnal-twox.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Edwards View Post
    Hi Everyone

We have noted all the above complaints against our sponsor, "Crop King Seeds", (as well as the more favourable comments). We are here not only to protect our sponsors but also to represent our members, so we have therefore contacted the sponsor in question and asked them to comment in this thread.

We hope this will help facilitate a swift resolution to the issue and we will be monitoring the situation.

I Seen this same post about another seed company a few months back and they never came to the post to talk.
    Imhigh85, Twox, yyc420, BudBoy2, Bubbi liked this post

My First DWC Grow

How To Add Photos

Post Thanks / Like

Customer service is great until they're accused of anything. They get on the defence very fast and are very unprofessional.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Germinator View Post
    I Seen this same post about another seed company a few months back and they never came to the post to talk.
    Crop King seed isn't going to come here either guys! I've had problems with them too and they give you the run around and act like everything is MY fault!
    Buckshot317 thanked you for this post

Member of the Month Sept 2015 & Nov 2016 - Plant of the Month May 2016 - Nug of the Month Oct 2016 / Nug of the Year 2016 Weaselcracker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

In my opinion 420 does a fairly good job of trying to find the balance. I mean, at least it gives us some backup when sponsors screw up. I don't know the thread Germinator is referring to but I have seen a couple other of these situations where the sponsors did appear and try to explain themselves and make things right.

This thread speaks for itself anyway and CKS won't be doing themselves any favours by doing a disappearing act now. But obviously that's their choice to make, and their loss if they don't try to make amends. They don't have much presence on the forum anyway. As far as I can see they rarely log in or post on 420 and almost never respond to people. They never answered my pm and three months have gone by. It's possible that they just won't get the message for a long time.

The Green Hole - my first journal- completed

The Hexapus's Garden - my second journal -completed

Weasel Forges Ahead
    -current

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly who needs crop king seeds? There are plenty of other seed companies out there with better strains and a much less narcissistic attitude. Perhaps the best thing we can all do is wash our hands with them and move on.
    MrCanada thanked you for this post
    Buckshot317, Medicaltoker, Bubbi, MrCanada liked this post

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast