Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 244

Thread: Why buy Crop King Seeds

  1. #106
    420 Member JPinkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Posts
    657
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselcracker View Post
    JP I personally don't even want the seeds I won from CKS back at the end of January. I don't want the ones they failed to send, or even the ones I have that they did send. Not interested in their stuff. But I'd be happy to get an apology and have them retract the post they made implying that I lied about the situation.
    Weas you are a special case. With what they put you through they ought to give you shares in the company.
    Weaselcracker thanked you for this post
    Buckshot317, yyc420 liked this post
     
    My first and current attempt at a perpetual garden

  2. #107
    Member of the Month Sept 2015 & Nov 2016 - Plant of the Month May 2016 - Nug of the Month Oct 2016 / Nug of the Year 2016 Weaselcracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Central Nowherica
    Posts
    8,153
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

    Ha ha. Uhhhh no thanks.
    I've just been trying to move on from CKS for four months now. Thought I'd done that till I found that post.
    JPinkman thanked you for this post
    Pennywise, JPinkman liked this post
     
    The Green Hole - my first journal- completed

    The Hexapus's Garden - my second journal -completed


    Weasel Forges Ahead
    -current

  3. #108
    Nug of the Month - September 2016 Nug of the Month - February 2017 Twox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    A California Day Dream
    Posts
    1,607
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

    Ha, somebody actually bought CKS..? Suckers. Im guessing it was Wal Mart.. lol.
    JPinkman thanked you for this post
     
    Two X Tent 8oz Monthly Harvest.

    https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...ml#post3181748

    Exotic Genetix Trap Star Journal.

    https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...rnal-twox.html

  4. #109
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselcracker View Post
    After the first week of emailing trying to get a reply from these guys, to try to break the silence and see whether or not they even received the order I made on Feb 7, I got this reply - complete.




    Are they really the planet's biggest seedbank? CKS sent me several other emails talking about how amazing they are.

    This sort of stuff-

    It was just insulting under the circumstances and I would have much preferred that they just deal with my order issues, which they kept forgetting to do, or even to mention. I'm not sure what they were thinking by sending me that stuff, while not even mentioning the actual problem that I kept emailing them about...
    They not even close to being the biggest seedbank in the world..more like an average size and frome the 2 or so hour's of research i did on them,it looks like they wont be around for very long..they have like a 70% bad rep...on the bright side theres tons of good seed banks out there and ship world wide...
    Buckshot317, B1989, Weaselcracker liked this post
     

  5. #110
    New Member nightswake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

    yup I'm with weaselcracker I'm not buying CKS again out of 5 germinated seeds only 1 sprouted and my roomie whos grown before a fair few times isn't to happy with the quality of the seeds I got based on our results.. also not responding to this thread just makes it clear I don't want to give them any more of my $
     

  6. #111
    420 Member Skunkworkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    617
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

    Until I read at 420, I'd never heard of CKS Why buy Crop King Seeds And Attitude Seeds U.K. stocks at least 700 varieties making them at least 25x larger than CKS, so yeah, lolol nah not biggest or "best" by a longshot.
    omega83, B1989, Weaselcracker, Thatdude84 liked this post
     

  7. #112
    New Member WeekendToker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

    I'm guessing no rep is
    Going to chime in on this thread?
    Medicaltoker, B1989 liked this post
     

  8. #113
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

    Quote Originally Posted by WeekendToker View Post
    I'm guessing no rep is
    Going to chime in on this thread?
    Nope! I went to CKS site and did live chat with "Lisa" the support girl and told her about this thread, she said don't bleave everything you read on 420mag and to try them out, "you'll be pleased with our services" so their we go guys I think that sums it up! Lmao
    omega83, gtrmike470, JoeDaddy77, Pennywise liked this post
     

  9. #114
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

    Quote Originally Posted by Medicaltoker View Post
    Nope! I went to CKS site and did live chat with "Lisa" the support girl and told her about this thread, she said don't bleave everything you read on 420mag and to try them out, "you'll be pleased with our services" so their we go guys I think that sums it up! Lmao
    Wow..420 needs to drop them as a sponsor right away...
     

  10. #115
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

    I had ordered some Super Silver haze from them, and let me tell you, its the best smelling stuff on the planet, when it germs properly! They shipped them to me and I got them surprisingly fast being in the states. Their customer service was a bit pissy when i had an issue with the billing, but I'm somewhat used to Canadians and their arrogance being from an area where we see lots of them. I'm still not 100% sure if it was an error on my part, or theirs, but I order stuff from Canada quite a bit online, and the price i see on the sites are normally in Canadian dollars. So there should be a 24% discount (thats done by the banks) when purchasing from the states with the exchange rate. When I asked them about it they said the price i see is in USD because I'm from the states, meaning that 5 of their seeds were roughly $90 Canadian? And thats when they got pissy about it. They're they ones that changed the pricing prior to running the card, not the banks. I didn't really push the topic any further, but I was agitated with that, and the pissy attitude. But whatever.
    My father once bitched at me when I told him I was going to Canada for the night .. "why would you want to spend your money somewhere where they hate us" lol.

    Back to them. I ordered 5 seeds, and they sent 7. I found that to be pretty cool. However, when I followed their germination technique, it didn't work for crap. Every one i did their way either crapped out almost immediately, or turned out retarded. The 2 I planted directly into soil, and they worked like a charm.
    Thatdude84 thanked you for this post
    Thatdude84 liked this post
     

  11. #116
    420 Member yyc420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonj View Post
    I had ordered some Super Silver haze from them, and let me tell you, its the best smelling stuff on the planet, when it germs properly! They shipped them to me and I got them surprisingly fast being in the states. Their customer service was a bit pissy when i had an issue with the billing, but I'm somewhat used to Canadians and their arrogance being from an area where we see lots of them. I'm still not 100% sure if it was an error on my part, or theirs, but I order stuff from Canada quite a bit online, and the price i see on the sites are normally in Canadian dollars. So there should be a 24% discount (thats done by the banks) when purchasing from the states with the exchange rate. When I asked them about it they said the price i see is in USD because I'm from the states, meaning that 5 of their seeds were roughly $90 Canadian? And thats when they got pissy about it. They're they ones that changed the pricing prior to running the card, not the banks. I didn't really push the topic any further, but I was agitated with that, and the pissy attitude. But whatever.
    My father once bitched at me when I told him I was going to Canada for the night .. "why would you want to spend your money somewhere where they hate us" lol.

    Back to them. I ordered 5 seeds, and they sent 7. I found that to be pretty cool. However, when I followed their germination technique, it didn't work for crap. Every one i did their way either crapped out almost immediately, or turned out retarded. The 2 I planted directly into soil, and they worked like a charm.
    We don't hate you, and we certainly don't think we're better than Americans. Maybe just better off politically and socially ( especially with the current POTUS and govt).
    JPinkman thanked you for this post
    JPinkman liked this post
     
    In the end, we're all just flower growers. So let's be nice to each other.

    My Current WW and Northern Lights Auto Grow

    Plant Medicine 101 - Diagnose Your Sick Plant

  12. #117
    420 Member JPinkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Posts
    657
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

    Our guy is making it legal, their guy has the best steaks. Thanks for bashing my country though.
     
    My first and current attempt at a perpetual garden

  13. #118
    420 Member gtrmike470's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

    Quote Originally Posted by yyc420 View Post
    We don't hate you, and we certainly don't think we're better than Americans. Maybe just better off politically and socially ( especially with the current POTUS and govt).
    Well said eh. Cheers from Ottawa. Go SENS!!
    JPinkman, ShiggityFlip thanked you for this post
    JPinkman, omega83 liked this post
     
    Mike's Crown Royale Round 2 - https://www.420magazine.com/forums/j...round-2-a.html
    Mike's GDPurps and Triple Cheese Run - 600w Ebb & Flo Grow showhttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/g...-flo-show.html

    https://www.420magazine.com/forums/i...lies/yummy.gif

  14. #119
    420 Member LaidBackLeo87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,385
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

    Quote Originally Posted by JPinkman View Post
    Our guy is making it legal, their guy has the best steaks. Thanks for bashing my country though.
    Honestly there's better steaks out there then his
    JPinkman thanked you for this post
    JPinkman, Suntana liked this post
     
    First DIY Grow Cabinet

    LaidBackLeo87::soil::LED/CFL::bagseed::first grow

  15. #120
    420 Member JPinkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Posts
    657
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why buy Crop King Seeds

    Im sure there is, positive even. I just find the Trump Steaks commercial hilarious.
    Nice job on the MOTM nomination Leo. Well deserved!
    LaidBackLeo87 thanked you for this post
    LaidBackLeo87, Pennywise liked this post
     
    My first and current attempt at a perpetual garden

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Tags for this Thread