Which strains have the highest level of THC?

adamhk0

Most of the seeds available online does not specified the exact level of thc of the strain.
It is difficult to go through all of them, it would take a very long time!
If you have seen some strains that label the exact level of thc, would you please share
1. retailer
2. brand
3. thc level

I am looking for the highest level of thc strains that are available for purchase.
Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Seeds won't produce a plant that has stable high THC level as this will be different according to pheno expression, and the conditions you're growing in. Clones that got tested will usually produce THC content which is much more stable, and that's why they're so looked for. Still, you have to know the strain to provide the best conditions, so your gal can produce. One of the strongest around in seed form is Malawi Gold, she will knock you out with 24-27% THC. This a landrace sativa.

I love the sounds of the Malawi Gold , its the first time I have heard mention of it.

I noticed that many of the highest THC plants are Sativa dominant Indica crosses.

Seed banks usually state the THC levels .. many give you a choice to sort results by THC levels or by strain etc

For me a Sativa dominant strain has more punch and is more desirable then Indicas with its couch locking abilities.
I am going to go strain hunting for the Malawi Gold now , thanks for the tip adamhk0 !

edit: I am back from looking into the Pure Sativa Malawi "African" gold
I learned it has a long 120 day flower period.

it must be because Africa has such nice weather the local cannabis has a long life cycle.

Mine was ready 2nd week of October on 45N!

I read a little info once on the strains Y Griega and Tutenkamen as producing a couple of the strongest testing samples ever grown. The name of the seedbank slips my mind at the moment but a quick internet search will get you there. A former member of 420 used to post his strain test results as he grew for medical dispensaries which required the testing, and I remember his Dutch Treat was over 30% thc.
Ok here - I dug it up. Strain test results
30.04%. That's very strong
Of course a lot is in the growing environment and the lucky pheno. I did notice him say that -though House and Garden nutrients were his chosen favorite after years of growing- all his samples tested higher thc after he switched to growing with Doc Bud's High Brix method.

You'll find even more seeds that have the potential to get to 30% but it will be time consuming, and that's where I believe clones come in. Zamaldelica from seed will also hit 27%, one was tested. Black Cherry Soda will go to 28%, yeah there will be more. And yeah I also start believing that High Brix soil may help in raising THC level, so work with the soil is very important.

you might want to check out "EMPEROR COOKIE DOUGH" THEY SAY THAT IT'S THE WORLDS STRONGEST AT 41.87% THC. I found out about it by searching google "worlds strongest strains" . the prices are way up there so beware of sticker shock......enjoy

you might want to check out "EMPEROR COOKIE DOUGH" THEY SAY THAT IT'S THE WORLDS STRONGEST AT 41.87% THC. I found out about it by searching google "worlds strongest strains" . the prices are way up there so beware of sticker shock......enjoy

Lol, $500 for 10 non fem seeds? Assuming a 50/50 mix, that's $100 a seed.....over my pay grade but so is that $100 bottle of wine offered at finer dining places.

yeah it's out of my range as well. I saw on one site that there were some seeds that were $29,000.00 NOT A TYPO . it's some exotic very rare shit but it's outrageous how much they charge. I did see some emp. seeds for $250.00 a pack of 15 on one site called canadianhempco . they're not feminized but at those prices I say clone 'em. on the site it even says "easy to grow and or clone" and even if you do come up with a male or 2 I think that i'd separate them out , let them mature and save the pollen to fertilize a bud or 2 , you can do one bud and not any others . you can see video's on you tube on how to do it. I'd save pollen from all of the males to keep the different plant genomes going. Some will of course be stronger than others so happy farming

yeah it's out of my range as well. I saw on one site that there were some seeds that were $29,000.00 NOT A TYPO . it's some exotic very rare shit but it's outrageous how much they charge. I did see some emp. seeds for $250.00 a pack of 15 on one site called canadianhempco . they're not feminized but at those prices I say clone 'em. on the site it even says "easy to grow and or clone" and even if you do come up with a male or 2 I think that i'd separate them out , let them mature and save the pollen to fertilize a bud or 2 , you can do one bud and not any others . you can see video's on you tube on how to do it. I'd save pollen from all of the males to keep the different plant genomes going. Some will of course be stronger than others so happy farming

Canadian hemp co ripped me off.

I could be way off on my thinking. I believe that growing techniques play just as important role as genetics. Two people can grow the same tomato plant. Gardner A has a beautiful plant with delicious tomatoes. Gardner B has a smaller plant with not nearly as tasty tomatoes. I don’t see a reason for weed to be any different.

Any THC values quoted that one may contribute to how high one may get are always subjective! Why do I say that... because we are all different, all of us are unique individuals, so we will always react differently to the THC and the many cannabinoids and terpenes that are found in a single cannabis plant. For example... I have smoked lab tested cannabis that had an average THC ratio of 18% from 6 random samples, (White Widow / Black Widow), and then I have have smoked lab tested cannabis that had an average THC ratio of 34% from 6 random samples, (The Ghost), and the 18% by ratio rated (White Widow / Black Widow) effected me much more, giving me a much more balanced cerebral high than the 34% ratio rated (The Ghost) ever did.

Any THC values quoted that one may contribute to how high one may get are always subjective! Why do I say that... because we are all different, all of us are unique individuals, so we will always react differently to the THC and the many cannabinoids and terpenes that are found in a single cannabis plant. For example... I have smoked lab tested cannabis that had an average THC ratio of 18% from 6 random samples, (White Widow / Black Widow), and then I have have smoked lab tested cannabis that had an average THC ratio of 34% from 6 random samples, (The Ghost), and the 18% by ratio rated (White Widow / Black Widow) effected me much more, giving me a much more balanced cerebral high than the 34% ratio rated (The Ghost) ever did.
That plus I think a lot of people act differently even with the same drug and same dose from time to time.

Think of alcohol for example. Much more regulated dosage, and the active ingredient is more solidly proven to be alcohol alone. Yet, a lot of people claim to have wildly different experiences after ingesting tequila versus whisky, and add to that a lot of people behave wildly different after consuming the same amount of alcohol. Even though a beer-can has the same 21 mL of alcohol from one can to the next, a person might feel way different consuming six of them at a party, versus consuming six of them alone after a breakup.

So even if we could for sure control the dosage of the "main ingredient" in weed, there would be such a wide array of factors that would still make the subjective experience much greater, as people experience with spirits. One difference is that while a lot of the things that contribute to spirits' flavors have been shown to have a negligent affect on the way alcohol affects a person ( meaning most of the differences in behavior is placebo ), when it comes to cannabis a lot of the terpenes do have a very solidly proven effect just on their own so it's perfectly logical to assume that 1) They would alter or modify the effect cannabinoids produce and 2) Even if they don't, the placebo effect would make people feel as if they did anyway.

, a person might feel way different consuming six of them at a party, versus consuming six of them alone after a breakup.

Or six of them with another person after a break up! Rebound ... feels so much better.

Not that I wood know.

Or 12 of them in the middle of a rough patch! Its a thing.... it really is.

I've found that cannabis is pretty much the same for me no matter what the situation. Sure different weed is different but the same weed with different situations, I get the same high. Alcohol as you mentioned seems to be different. I guess mood maybe?? plays a roll in the alcohol buzz.

As conradino23, said, same seed can and do produce different pheno's that can and will produce different results.
There are some real "Unreal" quotes from breeders out there looking to sell their products. Best bet if your going with seed is find a very repeatable breeder and select from their seeds.
But as conradino23 said, go with clones, your bets bet and you know what your getting when you get it. And remember, experience and growing conditions make a successful grow. You have to learn how to read the plants, understand their needs and when to do what needs to be done.
Experience!!!!!!!

Wish I had access to clones. I do love growing different strains and discovering the different pheno's found in a seed pack. I very rarely grow two different strains at the same time. I have when the traits giving by reviewers, not breeders, say they got a given growth habits that produce similar plants. Ex., I grew Critical Kush and Cheese together because of traits posted by reviewers and they grew very similar. Have been forced, do to availability, to grow two different strains that I knew were going to have totally opposite growth patterns, a Super Citrus Haze and a White Widow.
Had to create a stand for this WW, totaled 14", to get it close to the same height as the SCH.
1727146 1727147 1727148

I worked out well but during stretch I had to raise the WW almost daily to keep it close to the SCH. The difference between a Indica dominate and Sativa dominate.
Sorry post is so long winded, smoke a fatty while posting. :)

Attachments

• 20170330_205459.jpg
    20170330_205459.jpg
    733.6 KB · Views: 135
Back
Top Bottom