Would like some assistance please

labexperiment

I injured my back and was no longer able to sit at the computer comfortably and research and contribute. I am feeling better now and have started researching again. The help I need is finding a paper, about a year ago I came across a scientific paper on increasing the THC in future generations of cannabis. It to a degree detailed the need for equal amount of either nitrogen and phosphorus or nitrogen and potassium, which resulted in the next generation of plants to have an increased production of THC.

If anyone has seen this paper and can link to it I would appreciate it very much, thank you.

Hey Lab. Thought I would offer you my opinion as no one has responded to your question. First off, I grow indoors in a 5x5x6.5 grow tent. I am into organic growing. I feed my plants from a natural stream fed lake. Absolutely no chemicals of any sort. Here is a recipe to increase THC levels by more than 20%. Approximately 4 days before harvest, stop all watering. Then subject the Ladies to 78 hours of total darhness. Harvest and cure as normal. Enjoy!

well here is what i have learned, the quality of the flowers is dependent on the potassium to nitrogen difference be high with potassium in the latter weeks of flower, but in order to take advantage of using additional potassium you need to add a smidge more phosphorus during the beginning of flower, this will help multiple the number of bud sites like you would never believe. But nothing to do with next generation

Back
Top Bottom