Photo pollen x auto plant

newbiegrwer

Does anyone know from experience what happens when you pollinate an autoflower plant with photoperiod pollen? Do you get a weird kinda jacked up autoflower that may or may not switch automatically or do you wind up with a real deal auto? I'm curious because I got some freebie seeds that just so happens to lend me to be able to figure it out the hard way. I have 1 tangie auto fem and 2 regular photo tangies.

You will probably get some Fast versions which are very fast photos, some autos and possibly a few photo phenos. If you wanna take it furthermore, depending on what you want, take your F1 auto, fast version or photo phenos and save some pollen from a male(your choice)F1 and pollinate your best female. That would be an IBL. Repeat for stabilizing the strain.

You will probably get some Fast versions which are very fast photos, some autos and possibly a few photo phenos. If you wanna take it furthermore, depending on what you want, take your F1 auto, fast version or photo phenos and save some pollen from a male(your choice)F1 and pollinate your best female. That would be an IBL. Repeat for stabilizing the strain.
This is probably going to sound super noob but what is ibl?

The end result will be an auto flower strain. Autos come from ruderalis in Russia in the 1940's, which would flower under any condition as quickly as possible. However they contained little to no THC. So it was crossed with high yeilding potent strains for the result of our autos today. It will be an autoflowr. I can say so because I have personal experience breeding & genetically engineering strains. Good luck!

I am thinking this will be my next project,,, My climate just won't let a regular female finish outdoors...
Thinking of ordering crop kings early miss auto and cross it with an AK-47 and possibly a white widow , or my own cross of a channel plus female with a male ak-47 which i call channel 47 (ch47) .

I am thinking this will be my next project,,, My climate just won't let a regular female finish outdoors...
Thinking of ordering crop kings early miss auto and cross it with an AK-47 and possibly a white widow , or my own cross of a channel plus female with a male ak-47 which i call channel 47 (ch47) .
I just bought a 4 x 4 tent and a 300w nova led so I can do seedlings/veg before moving them up to the main flower room and also for seed breeding.

Could you veg inside and then move outside for flower depending on your seasons.

Back
Top Bottom