3 Reasons Hermies Are Born

EDzMEDz420

Hello,their are 3 major factors that cause hermies.I NEVER HAD ONE,,First,genetics, seeds that are just not geneticly stable from the start,nothing you can do,Second ,sensitive strains hate topping,the plants believe a deer or animal has began to eat it,and will produce seeds as a defense mechanisim to prevent its own extinction,so when you TOP your plants at such a young age,your gambling with altering the bioligy of the plant,and if the strain was sensitve to began with,thats a disaster waiting to happen,and topping multiple shoots at the same time also cause hermies,,if the genitics are cheap or unstable,it gets old
0809161632.jpg
Amnesia haze buds and oil,or shatter...
0809161634.jpg
hearing innocent SEED BANKS reputations get tarnished, because joe shmo,did not do his research on the genetics. Last,conditions must remain stable 95% of the time,if the plants conditions are constantly interupted,this will cause hermies,thats it,i had to share that,theirs really a thousand factors that could cause hermies,i had to narrow it down,,watering with cold water or hot water,to much air,not enough air,the list goes on and on,hope this helps,,,HAPPY GROWING...

Back
Top Bottom