Feeding my upcoming crop

marks1stgrow

I am currently flowering White Widow 6.5 weeks in and have 2 AK-47 / 7 Purple kush I figured this be the place to ask. When feeding plants (soil/compost growing medium 12" pots) does the amount very from strain to strain or by amount of foliage?
420-magazine-mobile880916840.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am currently flowering White Widow 6.5 weeks in and have 2 AK-47 / 7 Purple kush I figured this be the place to ask. When feeding plants (soil/compost growing medium 12" pots) does the amount very from strain to strain or by amount of foliage?
420-magazine-mobile880916840.jpg

Should of also mentioned cfl & led, two Widows in bud and all rest in veg I use a 2 - 3x9x6' 1 for veg one for budding and a little dollar store plastic box for seed and cloning. I custom built both grow boxes with 6" inline fan and a 4x8" inlet filtered and two 6"fans in each veg temp 77 degrees and bud around 73 to 75 degrees am I doing things right.

I have spent over 6 grand on medical maryjane in 9 months I really need to do this right so I can save money and get relief for chronic back pain. All knowledge greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom