Where's all the peer reviewed cultivation research

Grumbledore

I gotta do some uni work writing about a medicinal crop and ofc I want to write about my friend Mary but I'm struggling to find much peer reviewed articles to refer to on cultivation.

Does anyone know any links to journals, scientific data, any educational sources or good books about commercial growing please?

You can find all you need right here at :420: and if you can't the good people here will try to help best they can.

Does anyone know any links to journals, scientific data, any educational sources or good books about commercial growing please?[/QUOTE]

It's extremely difficult to find any type of advice specifically about cannabis that would hold up even on the most lenient of bibliographies. Try searching for related crops like tomatoes, try greenhouse production articles, soil health and general plant biology articles. You can really find a lot of great literature once you start getting more scientific with your searches, but you have to be willing to accept advice that is more specifically about other species. However, this is much more reliable than most comments on most forums, even seemingly knowledgeable ones. Plant species, particularly specialty crops, are pretty similar to cannabis. You just want to keep in mind that you should filter things out that sound too specific. Gaining general knowledge about plant and soil biology will serve you way better that trying to get into the infinite specifics of cannabis. Just follow directions on amendments and/or nutrient labels and you'll be good to start out at the very least.

I'm afraid that only after full legalisation we'll see more peer reviewed research, but there are some nice studies out there if you look well. The best ones are done on hemp, cause... well it's the same species.

Check that one:

Nutritive quality of romanian hemp varieties (Cannabis sativa L.) with special focus on oil and metal contents of seeds

Back
Top Bottom