Skywalker - Light schedule experiment!

PurpCheezcake

420 Member
Decided to see how fast I could grow a (photo) from seed to harvest and I am surprised how well this worked out. Hopefully others have done something similar with great results so far (curing currently).

Started with bagseed Skywalker from a friend. Germinated 5- 6- 17. Taproot shown within 24hours. Planted in 12 or 13 quart pot with only Happy Frog soil. Vegged under 18/6 until 6- 16- 17. Used 300w full spectrum (el cheapo eBay light )with two 60w equivalent led 2700k bulbs for supplemental light. Switched lights to 9/15 light schedule on 6- 18- 17 after a little over 24hours dark period. Fed only distilled water throughout veg. Fed distilled water with 1 tbs molasses dissolved every third watering and distilled water with a few drops of atami bloombastic(strong stuff) every fourth watering after third week of flower. Only Fed distilled water for last week before harvesting on 8- 3- 17.
420-magazine-mobile47375236.jpg
420-magazine-mobile207140229.jpg
420-magazine-mobile4293590.jpg

I am a first time grower. Maybe you can help me by giving some info on the lighting? I have many questions. I'll start with this one. Plus I don't understand the abbreviations.

Tell me a little bit about your grow and what kind of things about lighting what would you like to know?

Tell me a little bit about your grow and what kind of things about lighting what would you like to know?
Okay, I have bought a light from WISH and it says 45W 225 SMD LED. This one is rectangle. The other one looks like a light bulb but it is E27 200 LED.

Okay, I have bought a light from WISH and it says 45W 225 SMD LED. This one is rectangle. The other one looks like a light bulb but it is E27 200 LED.
Your wattage on the lights seem pretty low to be honest. I wouldn't worry about the led amount number and only focus on wattage to keep it as simple as possible for one plant I would at least try to find 300 watt led full spectrum if possible. Some are less than $100 on Ebay . You will definitely need more light than 45 watts for flowering.

Germination on 5-6-17 put in flower 6-16-17 harvested 8-3-17 . I only posted pics of harvest and right before chopping down .

Back
Top Bottom