Elaine Ingham free web seminar on soil

BEEEEEF

Elaine Ingham is the pioneer of Soil Foodweb studies, and the founder of the Environmental Celebration Institute. For nearly 40 years, Dr. Ingham has made the study of soil restoration her life's work. She has helped thousands of clients across the world to restore their lands' soil biology and fertility, so they can reclaim their livelihoods.

[video=vimeo;205135645]
[/video]

Elaine is showing the world that it is never too late to restore soil biology, even when the land seems beyond repair.

If you can understand the soil foodweb, then you can break free of the cycle of degredation. Tune in, so you can learn how compost can transform land degraded land back into productive, stable ecosystems. Whether you're a farmer, a biologist, a gardener, a rancher, or a land manager, or simply interested, this webinar will open your eyes to the potential of compost.

Source - Elaine Ingham: Extreme Land Restoration 101

In my working life I was the first golf course superintendent to take all of Elaine's Classes, that was around 99'. She was impressed that I was into organics on my course's. We had a good bond and I still recommend her classes if you want a understanding of of how the soil works. I had been using organics for a few yrs, seeing results but not knowing why, 5 days of her regurgitating her knowledge was truely expanding. She was the reason I expanded my hobby vermiculture to around 500 lbs of composting worms.
When I left Cal. i gave them all to the boys and girl scouts clubs in my area. It was cool.
I retired a few yrs back but now I use tea in my coco grows.

GR

Back
Top Bottom