Ever Use Botanicare Sweet Grape/Berry/Citrus/Carbo Raw

Love1Fear

Im wondering if anyone can give any input on how/what this stuff does.
Kinda curious since it has no N-P-K 0-0-0, and why does the Citrus variety have a lot more cool stuff in the ingredients?

Ya, I thought the turn out would b minimal. But it souds interesting and i wonder if u really get some scent/flavor using these products.

ill keep link updated just to see what that 1 person that has used these products will say!
For real it sounds cool to make ur medication taste more like artificial grape drink lol or citrus or even berry or what i called all flavors mixed in 1 big gulp cup Suicide haha.
Some crazy ass should make a Suicide flavored Medication plant lol!

I have the grape flavor that I planned on using for the grow I have now. I am going to start using it when I do my first nute change next week. I am curious what others say about this product.

I also read in the How to Grow section in this site where you can flavor your weed any flavor you want during the last few hours of the plants life. As the article says..only one hour is needed to soak up whatever is given in soil or hydro.

Hey Pit, The reason I bought the Botanicare Sweet is because of you!!! LOL!!!

I follow your nute advice and your early instructions you have Botanicare Sweet. I know you switched to Molasses and have better results.

I was planning on using up my remaing Bot Sweet and then going to the Molasses. Should I just throw out the Bot Sweet now?

Molasses in Hydro sounds like a multitude of issues to arise in air stones and H2O pumps. But thanks for input.

Hey Pit, The reason I bought the Botanicare Sweet is because of you!!! LOL!!!

I follow your nute advice and your early instructions you have Botanicare Sweet. I know you switched to Molasses and have better results.

I was planning on using up my remaing Bot Sweet and then going to the Molasses. Should I just throw out the Bot Sweet now?

finish up the Sweet and use the container to mix up the molasses/water

Molasses in Hydro sounds like a multitude of issues to arise in air stones and H2O pumps. But thanks for input.

I use air and pumps all the time...never a problem.....results may vary

Molasses +1

Why ruin the taste of those expensive genetics trying to make it taste like kool aid?

Im wondering if anyone can give any input on how/what this stuff does.
Kinda curious since it has no N-P-K 0-0-0, and why does the Citrus variety have a lot more cool stuff in the ingredients?

I use Botanicare Sweet(Berry) and it definitely makes a difference in flowering. It provides carbs for the plant and aids in the production of buds and resin. I have smoked the same strain with and without sweet and I can tell you it does not effect the flavor, but the buds were bigger. Citrus and grape may be different, never used them.

I have always wanted to try molasses, maybe next grow!

@TheAnswer1776

Thanks. It seems everyone wants molasses now... I have a jug of sweet and I plan on using it.
Pit Viper used to use Sweet too and has been on a crusade...yes crusade!!!.... for Molasses!!!! I think Pit has alot of good things to say and I always pay attention when he says something. Because of that I am sold on Molasses too!.

I don't mean to hijack, but is there a link on how to use molasses with hydro anywhere Acer? I want to try it. Tried a PM to Pit but no reply.

Green,

I have no info on molasses. I have used it on my last/first grow. It is disolves in water very easily. I like to follow Pit Vipers nutrient recomendations. I will use molasses on the grow I have now to give it a try.

I'm thinking of switching from Raw Sweet to molasses. I use soiless. I had thought I read previously that molasses is better for outdoors. I may have been mistaken or just gotten some bad advice. But I'm hoping to use it indoors now, what do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom