Purple Kush - 5 Weeks into flowering cycle

Kal1424

DWC with a Rez... 50 gal total nutes. I never change my rez... just add to it and adjust my PH and nutes as I go along. I plan on flushing in 2 weeks with plain water and flawless finish. My grows are all done 100% with AN products (grand Master regiment)

2015-05-21_-_2.jpg

2015-05-21.jpg

BTW, I grow with a Blackdog LED light. 450 Watts of LED, equivalent to 750 Watts. I have 2 small LEDs I use for the side of the plants as its a big canopy!

Great looking grow how long have you been growing not changing res ? I have been looking into this myself Also what kind of res do you run live or sterile ? Thanks

Great looking grow how long have you been growing not changing res ? I have been looking into this myself Also what kind of res do you run live or sterile ? Thanks

Used it for 3 grows now and it gets better every time. I Run a live rez using AN products. Takes the measuring and mixing out of the equation right now, but it costs more. I feel like making my own tea would bring a level of variables that I may not be ready for yet. So I am gonna learn with this AN stuff and once I feel I have a good knowledge of this, will experiment then possibly.

I found out that you don't need RO water for DWC. Buy a filter from Home depot and that will get most of the chlorine out. The PPM I start with is at 260 using my filter and tap water (city). So I don't add too much Calmeg and cut the nuts to the PPM level I am comfortable with which depends on where the plants are in their growth cycle.

I harvested on Memorial Day and one 450 watt Black Dog LED light produced 234g (2 plants) in 58 days (rooted clone to harvest). Pretty happy with the results so far. I have 2 more going right now. I only do 2 weeks of Veg, so this Sunday, I am flipping it to Flower.

Cheers.

Hey, those are really crystally lookiing. Very nice!
I am curious what the current diameter of your bud is in the pictures? Where did you get the seeds? Do you know who bred that seed?

I don't change my res out either. Bud I have started rinsing my roots really good in fresh water before I put them in flower solution.
I also bleach wash my buckets and dry them. This does help to not bring in some bad microbes as I don't use a water chiller.

Crop King is awesome! I have some White Widow going right now and should receive my Purple Kush within the next couple of days. I can't wait to get it started. Looks really amazing and from what I heard, it has an amazing high with it. Is this your first PK grow? Are the ladies really purple or just a little? I know you can drop humidity and temps the last 2 weeks of flower and it will make them really purple but I didn't think you needed to do that with this strain.

Crop King is awesome! I have some White Widow going right now and should receive my Purple Kush within the next couple of days. I can't wait to get it started. Looks really amazing and from what I heard, it has an amazing high with it. Is this your first PK grow? Are the ladies really purple or just a little? I know you can drop humidity and temps the last 2 weeks of flower and it will make them really purple but I didn't think you needed to do that with this strain.

Bubble, this PK strain is the shit. It is high in THC and has a great buzz! Just love it. I will always keep a mother of this strain for as long as I am growing. Very hardy plant. Needs lots of light. I cant drop the temp, so its not purple at all. It also doesn't give me the munchies.

I am trying to germinate White Widow and Ice Wreck currently as I want to get them in line for the big room. :)

I can't wait to get mine. I am going to grow it in the winter so that i can get my temps down to make it super purple. My grow room usually needs to be heated in the winter so I'm sure i can get it down as far as i would like. My Crop King White Widow babies are looking great. Im sure they will be amazing. When I was searching CKs website for a strain I noticed that the WW and PK had the most THC(27% or better)per plant. I was hooked. Then I saw some videos of the grow process and finished product and I have to say.....WOW! The trichome load on both strains is so crazy that it looks like someone sprinkled sugar all over it. Really can't wait to see my ladies mature.

How many plants are you running?... I'm guessing more that one with that volume of nutrients... Love the lavender color of the buds... Staying to see how they finish....

2 plants. They get massive. I already harvested. I will post a couple of picks of some of the bats. 2 plants 474 grams of awesome PK. :)

I can't wait to get mine. I am going to grow it in the winter so that i can get my temps down to make it super purple. My grow room usually needs to be heated in the winter so I'm sure i can get it down as far as i would like. My Crop King White Widow babies are looking great. Im sure they will be amazing. When I was searching CKs website for a strain I noticed that the WW and PK had the most THC(27% or better)per plant. I was hooked. Then I saw some videos of the grow process and finished product and I have to say.....WOW! The trichome load on both strains is so crazy that it looks like someone sprinkled sugar all over it. Really can't wait to see my ladies mature.

I am getting a water chiller next so I can regulate the temperature of the Rez... I am looking forward to that delivery.

I found this seed bank in the UK that has some classic strains. I procured a pure strains of Northern Lights and that's what I have in there in my big room right now. 2 of them veging for 2 more weeks and then its flower time. After that, I am hoping I can get my WW ready and get that in the big room next.

Let me get this straight 450 watt blackdog is 450x2 thats equivalent to a 1000mh/hps even as you said 750 and you got a mear 234grams and you happy with that, was 58days from seed or flower cause you not working the dog enough that boy of yours can pull 1 lb with 2 plants very easily...

Let me get this straight 450 watt blackdog is 450x2 thats equivalent to a 1000mh/hps even as you said 750 and you got a mear 234grams and you happy with that, was 58days from seed or flower cause you not working the dog enough that boy of yours can pull 1 lb with 2 plants very easily...

No, the 234 G was with only one 450 LED. I got the 2nd 450 half way through my second grow and that's the harvest picture you see up top with the Grey goose bottle. that harvest was just shy of 500 grams.

I think this new batch I have may even top that. But now I think I am looking for bigger bats than just pure volume, so I am going to lollipop aggressively!

Hey great grow, im staring up my first DWC grow and this is a lot of useful info my only Question is what exactly are AN products and what is the master grow regiment? Never having to change your res seems like a great way to start for a beginner like myself
thanks!

Back
Top Bottom