Nutrients question

Tallgeese

in a week or 2 depending on when i get my tent in im going to start growing 6 plants in DWC and i had a question on nutrients.
what are you guys useing? Ive seen alot of ppl say that miracle grow shouldnt ever be used? and also whats a good pH to have?

I use GH 3part with z7 water treatment and Hydroguard at 5.8ph with tap water under LED's in my DWC's.

I would not recommend using MG.

I am also preparing myself to start soon once I get my herbie's Candy Kush. I ordered AN A and B. up/down PH stuff and a few toys. The reason I selected Advanced Nutrients is because they are selected by experienced growers and there is no Monsanto crap on them. I will be using my plants for MMJ and want to keep everything as green as possible.

I am also preparing myself to start soon once I get my herbie's Candy Kush. I ordered AN A and B. up/down PH stuff and a few toys. The reason I selected Advanced Nutrients is because they are selected by experienced growers and there is no Monsanto crap on them. I will be using my plants for MMJ and want to keep everything as green as possible.

If your AN products are pH Perfect, which they should be, then you will never need the up and down using RO or low mineral content tap.

Back
Top Bottom